PDA

View Full Version : Please help 4409 was arrested for holding a sign in front of a Photo Radar scam van

sharpsteve2003
07-22-2010, 06:52 PM
4409 was holding a fraud sign in front of a photo radar van yesterday and when he went to leave 3 undercover cop cars pulled him over, impounded his vehicle and took him to jail. We are asking his supporters to help with donations to cover the bail which was $1,250 Any donation $20 and over receives a copy of his new documentary just released "Christian Zionism" The Tragedy and the Turning. Please help!

http://www.Formula4409.com

YouTube - 4409 -- Please help 4409 was arrested for holding a sign in front of a Photo Radar scam van (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7QhAO682pY)

torchbearer
07-22-2010, 07:08 PM
what was the crime?

coastie
07-22-2010, 07:15 PM
what was the crime?

Questioning his lords;)

speciallyblend
07-22-2010, 07:43 PM
curious i saw someone covering up something as well in the video?? i wouldn't classify that holding up a sign. that would be covering up a working camera, which i am sure is is a crime of some sort? at 6 seconds

Baptist
07-22-2010, 08:00 PM
curious i saw someone covering up something as well in the video?? i wouldn't classify that holding up a sign. that would be covering up a working camera, which i am sure is is a crime of some sort? at 6 seconds

That is from Easter. And we don't know who did that, since you can't see his face.

heavenlyboy34
07-22-2010, 08:21 PM
hmmmm...things are getting interesting in RPF land. :cool:

CaseyJones
07-22-2010, 08:24 PM
I got the link up in chat and pasted it to my facebook scored at least a 30 for em so far , these guys are True come on folks help em

Old Ducker
07-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Chipped in $30. His videos are da shitz.

CaseyJones
07-22-2010, 08:51 PM
:(

BuddyRey
07-22-2010, 09:28 PM
Supporters have already raised about 30% of the bail money. Keep up the great work!

silus
07-22-2010, 09:49 PM
For some reason I thought if you have 21K subscribers you are making significant money. Does he really need donations?

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=ph-qv4gYAE8&feature=related

speciallyblend
07-22-2010, 09:51 PM
That is from Easter. And we don't know who did that, since you can't see his face.

ok ,i was just curious! thanks for clarification;)

michaelwise
07-22-2010, 11:23 PM
I'd like to be jury member at his trial. They cover up and burn speed cameras in Europe all the time. Me personally, I like to shoot them out with shot guns. The police state is out of control.

JoshLowry
07-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Chipping in $20.

This guy practices and preaches non violent civil disobedience.

libertybrewcity
07-22-2010, 11:46 PM
how much is bail? and wasn't he arrested for this a while back too? isn't that why they call themselves 4409?

JoshLowry
07-23-2010, 12:01 AM
isn't that why they call themselves 4409?

4409 is the RP meetup.com group number they were given upon signing up back in 2007.

michaelwise
07-23-2010, 12:24 AM
4409 is the RP meetup.com group number they were given upon signing up back in 2007.I was curious about that too. Thanks.

sharpsteve2003
07-23-2010, 12:56 AM
4409 is the RP meetup.com group number they were given upon signing up back in 2007.

The YouTube Channel name is RP4409 for Ron Paul 44th President in 2009. At least that's the story I heard.

Matt Collins
07-23-2010, 01:05 AM
Questioning his lords;)
In other words, what was he really charged with? :confused:

libertybrewcity
07-23-2010, 02:26 AM

The YouTube Channel name is RP4409 for Ron Paul 44th President in 2009. At least that's the story I heard.

It's the new 4/20-like conspiracy! What is the truth, maybe no one will ever know...:eek:

Promontorium
07-23-2010, 02:52 AM
It's the new 4/20-like conspiracy! What is the truth, maybe no one will ever know...:eek:

420 started as a code for high school students in California, they would light up at 4:20pm after school.

http://www.snopes.com/language/stories/420.asp

What douchebag calls himself 4409? Op keeps refering to a "him" like he is THE 4409. If that's so, that's hilariously pretentious. But sure, have people who don't even know his name pay his bail.

free1
07-23-2010, 08:24 AM
The guys need to get smart.

Paintballs with some sort of metallic paint in them. Hit the window / plastic that the radar comes in/out from and the whole thing is useless.

If it's the same color as the plastic, have fun figuring out what happened.

Or even better, a paint that is metallic enough but still transparent, like they use in some thin film solar cells.

Come on people, use your brain.

ronpaulhawaii
07-23-2010, 08:49 AM
What douchebag calls himself 4409? Op keeps refering to a "him" like he is THE 4409. If that's so, that's hilariously pretentious. But sure, have people who don't even know his name pay his bail.

You just sound jealous that you neither know his name, the origins of the name of the YouTube Channel, the fact that he is no taskchair warrior, and that people who do know all these things are more than willing to help bail him out.

He's got guts. What do you have?

Paintballs with some sort of metallic paint in them. Hit the window / plastic that the radar comes in/out from and the whole thing is useless.

Or even better, a paint that is metallic enough but still transparent, like they use in some thin film solar cells.

Methinks, if you think you can do it better, you should lead by example ;)

Chip-In is over halfway there. :)

Baptist
07-23-2010, 08:58 AM
how much is bail? and wasn't he arrested for this a while back too? isn't that why they call themselves 4409?

He has been arrested before, for filming Border Control in a restaurant. Not sure about blocking cameras though. Aside from arrest, though, he has been approached or harassed by cops dozens of times. Watch all his videos. 4409 and the AZ crew are some of the best liberty fighters on Earth.

Clairvoyant
07-23-2010, 10:54 AM

He got arrested for holding a sign in front of the van and you think it would have been a better idea to shoot a paintball gun at it?

John Taylor
07-23-2010, 10:59 AM
what was the crime?

Probably obstructing a peace officer from the lawful and peaceful execution of his duties.

This guy who held up the sign is an idiot.

(I've held up signs in front of stationary photo-radar installations, but to do that to a movable van is foolish in the extreme.)

acptulsa
07-23-2010, 11:26 AM
Presumably the charge would be 'obstruction of justice'. That's the usual threat. If he was merely warning motorists of the 'entrapment ahead', he (or a decent lawyer) should be able to make mincemeat of them, as that would mean any sign designed to encourage motorists to use caution would constitute that (even the classic 'slow children playing'). If he was obstructing the radar's view, they should let the cancer be his punishment but they won't...

'Obstruction of Entrapment' would be a better name for it.

free1
07-23-2010, 11:35 AM
He got arrested for holding a sign in front of the van and you think it would have been a better idea to shoot a paintball gun at it?

Look both ways, no one looking..... BAM!!!! SPLAT!!!!

Yea, it's called stealth. :)

Once they start losing revenue due to replacement of the cams, it's not worth keeping the cams, and so they give up and remove them.

It's all about the revenue.

It's happened in other countries already and they used worse than a paintball gun.

Heck, use a paint brush and a ladder if you want. Or a super soaker squirt gun.

John Taylor
07-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Presumably the charge would be 'obstruction of justice'. That's the usual threat. If he was merely warning motorists of the 'entrapment ahead', he (or a decent lawyer) should be able to make mincemeat of them, as that would mean any sign designed to encourage motorists to use caution would constitute that (even the classic 'slow children playing'). If he was obstructing the radar's view, they should let the cancer be his punishment but they won't...

Where did this incident occur, because by law in AZ, movable photo radar (and permament radar) must be proceeded by warning signs.

Matt Collins
07-23-2010, 11:48 AM
Can anyone tell me

WHAT WAS HE CHARGED WITH??
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:

free1
07-23-2010, 11:52 AM
Where did this incident occur, because by law in AZ, movable photo radar (and permament radar) must be proceeded by warning signs.
There's a good idea...

You know those real estate signs they stick up everywhere for new homes? The ones that are just one "stick" holding them, about 2 ft wide.

Have a group make them up and stick them, a bunch of them, up before the camera locations and reduce that revenue stream to a drip!

Make them bright and obvious, with simple wording "$$$ CAM AHEAD".

You could easily catch them in the side of your vision and your brain would do the rest.

sharpsteve2003
07-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Only $205 more needed to Free 4409!

John Taylor
07-23-2010, 02:23 PM
There's a good idea...

You know those real estate signs they stick up everywhere for new homes? The ones that are just one "stick" holding them, about 2 ft wide.

Have a group make them up and stick them, a bunch of them, up before the camera locations and reduce that revenue stream to a drip!

Make them bright and obvious, with simple wording "$$$ CAM AHEAD".

You could easily catch them in the side of your vision and your brain would do the rest.

That's a great idea! Just have a couple in the car and throw them out...

torchbearer
07-23-2010, 03:38 PM
it seems like a violation of the 4th amendment to radar cars without probable cause.
it may be a private company doing it, but they are doing it on behalf of a government. the operation itself is immoral and violates natural law.

John Taylor
07-23-2010, 04:01 PM
it seems like a violation of the 4th amendment to radar cars without probable cause.
it may be a private company doing it, but they are doing it on behalf of a government. the operation itself is immoral and violates natural law.

The problem is that these vehicles are traveling on a public thoroughfare.

As for private companies doing this... you are right, how absolutely outrageous is it for companies to be giving out tickets, enforced by warrants, while keeping 50% of the revenue... like IS THE CASE in AZ today.

torchbearer
07-23-2010, 04:04 PM
The problem is that these vehicles are traveling on a public thoroughfare.

As for private companies doing this... you are right, how absolutely outrageous is it for companies to be giving out tickets, enforced by warrants, while keeping 50% of the revenue... like IS THE CASE in AZ today.

being on a public road does not negate natural rights or the bill of rights.
and since the passage of the civil war amendments. any protection garunteed by the constitution cannot be denied by the states.
i'm surprised no one has challenged such laws on those grounds.

RideTheDirt
07-23-2010, 04:14 PM

frozen paintballs.

John Taylor
07-23-2010, 04:15 PM
being on a public road does not negate natural rights or the bill of rights.and since the passage of the civil war amendments. any protection garunteed by the constitution cannot be denied by the states.
i'm surprised no one has challenged such laws on those grounds.

Of course it doesn't! The Bill of Rights is not offended by speeding tickets.

torchbearer
07-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Of course it doesn't! The Bill of Rights is not offended by speeding tickets.

how they are obtained is questionable. that is what i'm talking about.
i'm still a firm believer that crime requires a victim (whose natural rights have been violated, and that pre-crimes are by their nature immoral.

for instance, they may say speeding is a crime becuase you MAY hurt someone else. but it is not a crime until the excessive speed causes damage.

i agree that if you are drunk, then drive and hurt/kill someone or someone's property, the punishment should be severe. but the act of driving drunk is not a crime.

shooting someone with a gun could be a crime if its not self-defense, but carrying a gun is not a crime.

the potential for destruction is not a crime, the destruction is the crime.

i know it may sound purely philosophical, but in the end, the only just use of any kind of force, including governmental force is in defense, not offense.

BuddyRey
07-24-2010, 04:16 AM
Looks like the Ron Paul movement came through big-time on this one!

Promontorium
07-24-2010, 04:25 AM
I know Matt Collins' name. And he's way more famous. He's got so many guts, some of [name withheld]'s guts are actually just Matt's guts on loan. I think I saw some of Matt's guts yesterday heading south on I-5, and they were speeding.

Try to get a bounty hunter to collect bail on that. You can't.