PDA

View Full Version : Disgusted by local cops

coastie
07-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Heard an interesting "story" the other day. Some details about how/who I know involved in this are altered slightly, paybacks can be a bitch as we've all seen in the recent publicized rash of police misconduct...

The facts:

A couple of weeks ago, three (3) police officers were involved in a three (3) motorcyle wreck.

They were all WASTED.

There were up to 30-40 witnesses on the scene.

One of these officers was lying on the pavement, bleeding from the head unconcious.

The other two (2) officers were staggering on the road, saying to the gathering crowd-in very drunk "talk"...

"We're Panama City police officers, dont worry about it, this didnt happen, nobody saw anything..."

A cover-up ensued, none of them were charged with anything...

These are rock solid FACTS-my source couldn't be any more credible(hint hint).

The Chief of this dept lives across the street from me....and I somewhat doubt he knows about this.

My problem: Well, this fucking pisses me off to no end, and I want something done. It's horeshit that an average serf citizen would be locked up with all kinds of cool, financially destroying charges/convictions=and these motherfuckers get swept under the rug.

I dont know what to do, its possible likely that my source will be retaliated against if it gets out...and could even lead to me:eek:

I cant believe this hasnt gotten out considering their actions in front of this crowd, and I find it astonishing that NO ONE has come forward on this.

RPF's, whats an ex-coastie to do????:(

speciallyblend
07-22-2010, 06:54 PM
did anyone call 911? if so they have to have records! if no record exists of any 911 calls and you know someone that made the 911 call. then maybe the state attorney but i am sure they all sleep together!! if any 911 calls were made they have to have records unless they are in on it to!!

Anti Federalist
07-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Take the story to the local rag there in P-Cola.

I can't recall the name of the paper.

Take it to the local TV news as well.

There has to be records if there was paramedics/hospitals involved.

coastie
07-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Take the story to the local rag there in P-Cola.

I can't recall the name of the paper.

Take it to the local TV news as well.

There has to be records if there was paramedics/hospitals involved.

Yeah, just trying to figure out how to word everything. Guess I could "pretend" I was there and send a letter in? Gonna try that I guess....stay tuned.

God this pisses me off:mad::mad:

Cant shake the feeling of being a "rat"...I hate rats.

Anti Federalist
07-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Yeah, just trying to figure out how to word everything. Guess I could "pretend" I was there and send a letter in? Gonna try that I guess....stay tuned.

God this pisses me off:mad::mad:

Cant shake the feeling of being a "rat"...I hate rats.

The only "rats" here are the cops who will use the system to skate.

:mad:

CCTelander
07-22-2010, 07:26 PM
The only "rats" here are the cops who will use the system to skate.

:mad:

Why wouldn't they? They already use it so steal people blind (civil asset forfeiture, traffic tickets, etc.), beat, rape and murder with near impunity. What's a DUI beef by comparison?

And, once again, since I seem to be making a project out of this:

...the police have NO DUTY to protect an innocent individual's rights and property. The courts in every jurisdiction throughout the US have universally upheld this position. Here's a whole thread on the topic:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=228509

Professional police forces do NOT exist to protect the rights and property of innocent individuals. They were NEVER intended for such a purpose. They exist solely and completely for the purpose of enforcing the will of the power elites, and protecting those power elites against YOU.

In other words they are, in effect, an occupational army whose sole purpose is to oppress YOU. Period.

They violate the rights of innocent individuals every day. They routinely taze, beat and kill innocent people. They destroy their property, bust down their doors, toss their premises and all this without even an apology. They throw innocent people in cages to be abused and raped. They regularly destroy the lives of innocents. They make false charges and then lie in court. The list of police abuses and usurpations goes on, and on, and on.

Officer UNFriendly isn't your friend. At all.

osan
07-22-2010, 09:35 PM
The facts:

A couple of weeks ago, three (3) police officers were involved in a three (3) motorcyle wreck.

They were all WASTED.
"We're Panama City police officers, dont worry about it, this didnt happen, nobody saw anything..."

A cover-up ensued, none of them were charged with anything...

This is typical procedure. A friend of mine got t-boned at a jug handle in NJ. Bus shows up and packs him and his gf in and starts across Route 9 only to be t-bones by a drunk off-duty Lakewood cop who was doing over 90-mph. He hit so hard that it split the bus in two and tossed everyone onto the highway. It took the Freehold fire department several HOURS to cut that asshole out of his car. Besides a few minor cuts, he was untouched. Everyone on the scene said that had anyone lit a match within 20 feet of him, Freehold NJ would gone up in a fireball of alcohol vapor. The second the Freehold Twp cops arrived they "instructed" the paramedics not to take any blood for testing. That piece of garbage skated.

Same friend, driving south on Route 9 just about 1/2 mile north of where the above event took place, saw a Twp cop pull out of the median strip into rush hour traffic, causing either a 6- or 8-car pile up with several people being seriously injured. The cop stopped, got out, saw what he did, got back in and laid down some serious rubber as he high-tailed it out of there. Weeks later, the judge is pissed and promised to put whoever it was into prison a long time when he found out who it was. He never found out. All the Freehold pigs knew who it was, but not one would speak up. I despise cops more than child molesters.

CCTelander
07-22-2010, 09:44 PM
This is typical procedure. A friend of mine got t-boned at a jug handle in NJ. Bus shows up and packs him and his gf in and starts across Route 9 only to be t-bones by a drunk off-duty Lakewood cop who was doing over 90-mph. He hit so hard that it split the bus in two and tossed everyone onto the highway. It took the Freehold fire department several HOURS to cut that asshole out of his car. Besides a few minor cuts, he was untouched. Everyone on the scene said that had anyone lit a match within 20 feet of him, Freehold NJ would gone up in a fireball of alcohol vapor. The second the Freehold Twp cops arrived they "instructed" the paramedics not to take any blood for testing. That piece of garbage skated.

Same friend, driving south on Route 9 just about 1/2 mile north of where the above event took place, saw a Twp cop pull out of the median strip into rush hour traffic, causing either a 6- or 8-car pile up with several people being seriously injured. The cop stopped, got out, saw what he did, got back in and laid down some serious rubber as he high-tailed it out of there. Weeks later, the judge is pissed and promised to put whoever it was into prison a long time when he found out who it was. He never found out. All the Freehold pigs knew who it was, but not one would speak up. I despise cops more than child molesters.

Second Amendment advocates used to spend a LOT of time actively trying to develop relationships with cops, and in the past many have been glad they did since they've been cut some slack for bullshit beefs like "illegally" carrying a concealed weapon and such.

I don't think this is a bad idea, but for myself I find it difficult to even try to like somebody whom I know would shoot me dead on the spot if ordered to do so. Most cops nowadays would without a second thought.