PDA

View Full Version : High Times on the Main Line....and making pot legit

specsaregood
07-22-2010, 06:23 PM
//

Anti Federalist
07-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Wonder where the cops are to smash these people's faces in with batons and tazer them to death, like they do in poor white trash and ghetto and barrio neighborhoods?

specsaregood
07-22-2010, 06:41 PM
//

speciallyblend
07-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Wonder where the cops are to smash these people's faces in with batons and tazer them to death, like they do in poor white trash and ghetto and barrio neighborhoods?

i hear you, hell alot of folks ask me about the cannabis laws in Colorado at the front desk;) and they are very pleased to hear what i have to say , just checked someone in from Cali;) STAND UP FOLKS, register to vote and hold all flat-earthers accountable by removing them from office!! Cali and Colorado will be speaking very soon;) Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012 Legalization of Marijuana is Common Sense, anyone defending prohibition should be removed from office for incompetence!

coastie
07-22-2010, 06:44 PM
i hear you, hell alot of folks ask me about the cannabis laws in Colorado at the front desk;) and they are very pleased to hear what i have to say , just checked someone in from Cali;) STAND UP FOLKS, register to vote and hold all flat-earthers accountable by removing them from office!! Cali and Colorado will be speaking very soon;) Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012 Legalization of Marijuana is Common Sense, anyone defending prohibition should be removed from office for incompetence!

:( I wish Florida would follow suit, too bad it's like 99% geriatrics that vote down here that think that shit will turn your sperm into tadpoles and kill you:(:rolleyes:

speciallyblend
07-22-2010, 06:49 PM
:( I wish Florida would follow suit, too bad it's like 99% geriatrics that vote down here that think that shit will turn your sperm into tadpoles and kill you:(:rolleyes:

you just need to move out of the east coast;) try cali,colorado. possession of 1 ounce in this state of colorado is a 100 fine that is all;) it is less then a speeding ticket and no one gets busted for pot unless they have done something else.. they do not go around trying to pop you for personal cannabis!!

you ski, board,raft , bike or hike?? if so colorado or cali are the place to be!!

move to summit county colorado;) where 72% voted in all the towns to legalize back in 2006;) and in breck 2009. basically in lake,summit,eagle counties we had full on majority voters to legalize and will continue to grow higher:) no pun intended;)

coastie
07-22-2010, 07:13 PM
you just need to move out of the east coast;) try cali,colorado. possession of 1 ounce in this state of colorado is a 100 fine that is all;) it is less then a speeding ticket and no one gets busted for pot unless they have done something else.. they do not go around trying to pop you for personal cannabis!!

you ski, board,raft , bike or hike?? if so colorado or cali are the place to be!!

move to summit county colorado;) where 72% voted in all the towns to legalize back in 2006;) and in breck 2009. basically in lake,summit,eagle counties we had full on majority voters to legalize and will continue to grow higher:) no pun intended;)

I know this from personal experience in Colorado years ago while visiting my mom there;)

Cant afford to move, unfortunately:(

JeNNiF00F00
07-22-2010, 08:20 PM

Bruno
07-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Thats because toking and enjoying certain strains(different flavors, fragrances and different highs) is somewhat like being a wine connoisseur. Cannabis is also cured like wine so there are similarities.

Very true. And many agree that the various strains and hybrids can be much more different in smell, taste appearance than with wines.

The state of Colorado really should be paying you for this, ya know.