PDA

View Full Version : Bohemian Grove Incomplete membership list

WarDog
07-21-2010, 08:04 PM
http://www.isgp.eu/organisations/Bohemian_Grove_members_list.htm

Bohemian Grove: Illuminati Meet This Week for Satanic Rituals

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/109/780/Bohemian_Grove:_Illuminati_Meet_This_Week_for_Sata nic_Rituals.html

michaelwise
07-21-2010, 11:01 PM
bump

libertybrewcity
07-21-2010, 11:28 PM
:eek:
Do I see a Ron Paul on that list??!.....

just kidding;)

dannno
07-21-2010, 11:36 PM
Jeb.

dannno
07-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Day, Robert A. Whoo Cares Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Trust Company of the West, an investment management company. Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of W. M. Keck Foundation, a national philanthropic organization. Director of Syntroleum Corporation, Sociiti Ginirale and McMoRan Exploration Co. (McMoRan). Director at
Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold, Inc since 1995.

Oh my... a member of Whoo Cares?? I wouldn't be surprised of that W.M. Keck Foundation does some great things.. but damn...damn.. they probably also do some of the most evil shit you can imagine..........

specsaregood
07-21-2010, 11:41 PM
if having our world leaders belong to a satanic cult weren't bad enough, the las vegas woman says the illuminati are actually an alien reptilian species that occupies human bodies and feeds off our energy. I find this hard to believe, but then i would also find it hard to believe the world leadership is making sacrifices to owls. So, i listen and reserve judgment.

She says: This reptilian species is called "sangerians;" they are a "fourth dimension race" and make up 3% of the world's population. She claims to have met "more than one, more than once." they have three-hearts, shift shapes, are cold blooded, but are developing human feelings from devouring human flesh and blood. "ten per cent now get their blood from the red cross." except for sacrifice, their every ritual involves sex. Queen elizabeth is a leading reptilian. "it all sounds sci-fi and unbelievable," the woman says. "but everything fits."

the las vegas woman plans to demonstrate outside the gates of bohemian grove this week dressed in a luminescent robes. She invites people to join her. She says we must send the bohos the message that we know who they are. She says humans must open a dialogue with these creatures or else both species are doomed.

lol.

WaltM
07-22-2010, 12:27 AM
awww f***, my name is exposed! better go hide in a(nother) cave now.