PDA

View Full Version : Our American Culture and Our Heritage

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-21-2010, 07:58 AM
The People’s Civil Purpose;
In the Defense of Our Founding Fathers

Our American Culture and the Ethic that Evolved for it to Work Hard

by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

As the Greek Orthodoxy once split from the Catholic religion, and reformed “protestant’ Catholics once parted ways from Catholic dogma, the American Puritans later crossed over the ocean in an attempt to flee a religion forced upon them by the state Church of England. As these people braved to cross over a bottomless pit of water to a new world, they actually believed they were the very woman depicted in the Book of Revelation fleeing into the wilderness. While these people brought over within them an incredible history, the most important secular aspect we inherited from them was our desire for freedom.
While we Americans have a Puritan culture, we can thank the pilgrim for producing our American ethic to work hard. First of all, these pilgrims were master craftsmen and artisans who crossed over the ocean from Europe to America seeking fame and fortune. Second, as these individuals sought to advance their social status to the level of “gentlemen,” they did not know how to grow food. Indeed, if one did know how to grow food in Europe as a farmer, then one had no need to pilgrimage to the New World. At the same time, this being an important point, people in Europe did not work hard at farming. As I’ve already pointed out, it is by prerequisite demand that tyranny is provided with the richest of food to eat and the finest of beverages to drink, fashioned with the most opulent clothing to wear, and equipped with the safest and most comfortable transportation to get about from place to place. So, the concept of quality achievement only came about in regards to building the best products for the commoner people, or what would eventually become known as the common customer.
So, as our culture is Puritan, we inherited our American heritage from master craftsmen and artisans!
I thank the Lord for gracing me with a wonderful step-family of which two of them lived working a small farm in Kansas. It was here that I witnessed our amazing Puritan culture and its ethic to work hard. As a nation of craftsman and artisans had to learn to grow food in order to survive, they set about doing this menial task with a passion! My uncle and aunt worked their farm from 4 a.m. in the morning to 9:30 p.m. in the evening six days a week. It is from homes like these that we developed our desire for quality achievement, not for tyranny, mind you, as that is a prerequisite demand, but, for pleasing the happiness of the commoner people, with these becoming known as the common customer.
So, this brings us back to the little prostitute trespassing on the street. How did she get there? Well, someone stripped her of her administrative function in life by lying to her face about who she is. Even if because of the poison injected into her she happens to confess admitting to having been born with no desire for life, we know by what is self evident and unalienable in our collective conscience that this is a lie in contempt of the Truth within her!
This is copyrighted material. Any forum or political entity supporting the spirit of Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint this material. Any individual because of the Freedom of the Press also has that right. However, because they no longer represent the people and have, in fact, abandoned their Civil Purpose, no commercial media or any individual person working for such has that right.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-21-2010, 04:25 PM
The People’s Civil Purpose;
In the Defense of Our Founding Fathers

Our American Culture and the Ethic that Evolved for it to Work Hard

by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

As the Greek Orthodoxy once split from the Catholic religion, and reformed “protestant’ Catholics once parted ways from Catholic dogma, the American Puritans later crossed over the ocean in an attempt to flee a religion forced upon them by the state Church of England. As these people braved to cross over a bottomless pit of water to a new world, they actually believed they were the very woman depicted in the Book of Revelation fleeing into the wilderness. While these people brought over within them an incredible history, the most important secular aspect we inherited from them was our desire for freedom.
While we Americans have a Puritan culture, we can thank the pilgrim for producing our American ethic to work hard. First of all, these pilgrims were master craftsmen and artisans who crossed over the ocean from Europe to America seeking fame and fortune. Second, as these individuals sought to advance their social status to the level of “gentlemen,” they did not know how to grow food. Indeed, if one did know how to grow food in Europe as a farmer, then one had no need to pilgrimage to the New World. At the same time, this being an important point, people in Europe did not work hard at farming. As I’ve already pointed out, it is by prerequisite demand that tyranny is provided with the richest of food to eat and the finest of beverages to drink, fashioned with the most opulent clothing to wear, and equipped with the safest and most comfortable transportation to get about from place to place. So, the concept of quality achievement only came about in regards to building the best products for the commoner people, or what would eventually become known as the common customer.
So, as our culture is Puritan, we inherited our American heritage from master craftsmen and artisans!
I thank the Lord for gracing me with a wonderful step-family of which two of them lived working a small farm in Kansas. It was here that I witnessed our amazing Puritan culture and its ethic to work hard. As a nation of craftsman and artisans had to learn to grow food in order to survive, they set about doing this menial task with a passion! My uncle and aunt worked their farm from 4 a.m. in the morning to 9:30 p.m. in the evening six days a week. It is from homes like these that we developed our desire for quality achievement, not for tyranny, mind you, as that is a prerequisite demand, but, for pleasing the happiness of the commoner people, with these becoming known as the common customer.
So, this brings us back to the little prostitute trespassing on the street. How did she get there? Well, someone stripped her of her administrative function in life by lying to her face about who she is. Even if because of the poison injected into her she happens to confess admitting to having been born with no desire for life, we know by what is self evident and unalienable in our collective conscience that this is a lie in contempt of the Truth within her!
This is copyrighted material. Any forum or political entity supporting the spirit of Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint this material. Any individual because of the Freedom of the Press also has that right. However, because they no longer represent the people and have, in fact, abandoned their Civil Purpose, no commercial media or any individual person working for such has that right.

Revising and Bumping