PDA

View Full Version : IRS to begin tracking gold and silver purchases

Matt Collins
07-21-2010, 07:49 AM
SOURCE:
http://www.thedailycrux.com/content/5209/Precious_Metals

free1
07-21-2010, 08:33 AM
Considering that you are a subject (surf) class citizen of the United States government, AND YOU KNOW IT - why is this a surprise?

And if you don't understand by now that you are a slave of the government, PROPERTY of the government, then you better use the internet and figure it out.

THIS IS THE REASON THEY CAN DO THIS!

If you are their property, they can track you and everything you do and there's nothing you can do about it because you are their property.

VERY SIMPLE!

So, are you going to keep signing papers and sending them in to the government SWEARING YOU ARE A U.S. CITIZEN ?????

What the F is wrong with you people?????

Why isn't this the #1 topic for anyone running for office?

Danke
07-21-2010, 08:46 AM
Considering that you are a subject (surf) class citizen of the United States government, AND YOU KNOW IT - why is this a surprise?

And if you don't understand by now that you are a slave of the government, PROPERTY of the government, then you better use the internet and figure it out.

THIS IS THE REASON THEY CAN DO THIS!

If you are their property, they can track you and everything you do and there's nothing you can do about it because you are their property.

VERY SIMPLE!

So, are you going to keep signing papers and sending them in to the government SWEARING YOU ARE A U.S. CITIZEN ?????

What the F is wrong with you people?????

Why isn't this the #1 topic for anyone running for office?

I wish I could say, "you're preaching to the choir."

Maybe more like to the few in the clergy.

mrsat_98
07-21-2010, 09:52 AM

$600 thats thirty $20 dollar gold pieces right ?

MikeStanart
07-21-2010, 10:23 AM
$600 thats thirty $20 dollar gold pieces right ?

Hahah! Loophole!

madengr
07-21-2010, 10:49 AM
What's that quote about "each man must be marked to buy and sell"?

Jordan
07-21-2010, 10:57 AM
The IRS is going to track ALL transactions greater than $600, not just gold and silver.

YumYum
07-21-2010, 11:11 AM
The IRS is going to track ALL transactions greater than $600, not just gold and silver.

What's the deal with bartering metals? If I trade you $3,000 in gold for $3,000 in silver, does the IRS track that also?

free1
07-22-2010, 09:38 AM

Thanks, I hope more people are waking up to the real cause of all our problems.

madengr
07-22-2010, 08:55 PM
That means they will be tracking guns too. Wanna bet they will use it to prosecute drug sales too?

agorist ninja
07-23-2010, 12:08 AM
An FDR-style gold grab is the inevitable conclusion to this latest development.

Once the dollar becomes completely worthless -- something akin to the Zimbabwean dollar -- the government/banks/ruling class will require real currency to sustain their wretched existence. When that time comes, in however many years, they'll already have in place a massive gold database from which to pillage.

WaltM
07-23-2010, 01:09 AM
i think this is the IRS, IRA, gold dealers working together to scare people into buying metals now "while it's not tracked". and those who fall for the fearmongering, end up buying so much, they can tracked and reported anyway (unless he's unemployed and spends all his day moving it around in cash and has minions helping him, none of which will leak the secret)

YumYum
07-23-2010, 01:29 AM
i think this is the IRS, IRA, gold dealers working together to scare people into buying metals now "while it's not tracked". and those who fall for the fearmongering, end up buying so much, they can tracked and reported anyway (unless he's unemployed and spends all his day moving it around in cash and has minions helping him, none of which will leak the secret)

Do you really think so? This is scary stuff!

WaltM
07-23-2010, 02:02 AM
Do you really think so? This is scary stuff!

yes, I really think so.

Number19
07-23-2010, 06:33 AM
The IRS is going to track ALL transactions greater than $600, not just gold and silver.It's worse than even this. It's a small business book keeping nightmare :

"...Starting Jan. 1, 2012, Form 1099s will become a means of reporting to the Internal Revenue Service the purchases of all goods and services by small businesses and self-employed people that exceed $600 during a calendar year..."

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/gold-coin-dealers-decry-tax-law/story?id=11211611&page=1

Number19
07-23-2010, 11:35 AM
It's worse than even this. It's a small business book keeping nightmare :

"...Starting Jan. 1, 2012, Form 1099s will become a means of reporting to the Internal Revenue Service the purchases of all goods and services by small businesses and self-employed people that exceed $600 during a calendar year..."

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/gold-coin-dealers-decry-tax-law/story?id=11211611&page=1Does anyone have any new information about what exactly is meant by "all goods and services"? Think about this for a moment.

What exactly does "exceed $600 during a calender year" mean? Is this accumulative?

I just purchased a tank of gas - $40. I average at least 5 tanks a month - that's $200 a month and $1200 a year. Does this fall under the new law, if all purchases are from the same dealer?

If I let my imagination run wild, all monetary transactions will have to be entered into a data base. At the end of the year, if this exceeds $600, you will be sent a 1099. What about cash transactions?

So does this mean all transactions will require some form of ID? Can this be a veiled first attempt to only allow electronic currency exchange?

Reflection on these questions present a scenario which is equal to and possibly more dangerous to our nation than health care reform.

free1
07-23-2010, 12:04 PM
Reflection on these questions present a scenario which is equal to and possibly more dangerous to our nation than health care reform.
Now you are getting the idea.

The idea of the IRS and the Federal Reserve are the root of the problem, and we already know the IRS is the collection arm of the Federal Reserve, so it comes down to....

The Federal Reserve is the problem.

ravedown
07-23-2010, 12:16 PM
i'd like to look on the bright side and believe that these bullshit policies will keep piling on, pushing the small business owner and middle class worker right into the Ron Paul camp sometime around 2012.
keep it coming dipshits...you're helping my arguments more and more everyday.