PDA

View Full Version : Brogdon's Primary is Up Next

Nathan Hale
07-21-2010, 07:06 AM
Next Tuesday we have an important primary. Randy Brogdon (http://www.randybrogdon.com/) is currently in a tight race with Mary Fallin for OK Governor. Brogdon is a liberty candidate who hasn't received much attention here, despite the fact that he's a major player in his race. Let's throw him some support this week and keep an eye on his race next Tuesday.

RPgrassrootsactivist
07-21-2010, 01:01 PM
For those who need more convincing as to why they should support Brogdon: he was the man who led Oklahoma to nullify REAL ID and pass the state sovereignty resolution. He also wanted to pass a state sovereignty/nullification bill with the force of law, but it was vetoed by the current (term-limited) governor. Brogdon as governor will mean a huge rise in the use of nullification.

Mary Fallin (Brogdon's primary opponent) is an establishment congresswoman who voted for TARP.

Nathan Hale
07-21-2010, 01:58 PM
There was a problem with people supporting Brogdon? He didn't strike me as a neocon or anything.

Kotin
07-21-2010, 02:02 PM
There was a problem with people supporting Brogdon? He didn't strike me as a neocon or anything.

I don't think most people know much about him or his race.. As far as i can tell he is by no means a neocon..

CaseyJones
07-21-2010, 03:07 PM
bump

Imperial
07-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Brogdon has also been outspoken about the corrupt ballot access laws in both Oklahoma and Texas. If I remember right Chuck Baldwin has endorsed him.

tpreitzel
07-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Go Randy!

RPgrassrootsactivist
07-22-2010, 05:27 PM

He's not. He's a fantastic candidate. It just seems to me that most people in the Ron Paul movement focus too much on federal races and not enough on state races. A state sovereignty governor who will aggressively use nullification/interposition is the single most important electoral focus we could possibly have (besides Ron Paul 2012).

I'd rather have two or three people like Randy Brogdon elected governor in conservative/libertarian states than I would take control of Congress. Congress is fickle and its composition can change rather easily, but a few strong governors leading their states into massive amounts of nullification could truly change the course of American history.

scandinaviany3
07-25-2010, 01:26 AM
yep randy is top notch..spoken to him in person and helped him in the past