PDA

View Full Version : Sen Lindsey Graham only Republican to vote FOR Kagan nomination!

Matt Collins
07-20-2010, 11:43 AM
The Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday put a positive stamp on Solicitor General Elena Kagan's nomination to the Supreme Court, clearing the way for a floor debate expected to begin later this week.

The committee approved Kagan's nomination by a 13-6 margin, with most GOPers voting against. Only Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) crossed the aisle to side with Dems.

SOURCE:
http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2010/07/kagan_passes_ju.php

Aratus
07-20-2010, 12:04 PM
sen. graham LIKES her.
i do think he KNOWs that
our wise potus almost sent
ms. hillary C's and/or veep joe's
name into the very bi-partisan mix!

Brian4Liberty
07-20-2010, 12:09 PM
What else would one expect from that worm?

She agrees with him on the only issues that are important to him: war on rights (aka war on terror), war overseas, and protecting Israel. She will be a particularly effective ally for him in the war on rights, which is what her new position will truly control.

Matt Collins
07-20-2010, 12:24 PM
He continues to show his true colors. He should follow Arlen Specter's lead and join the party he really belongs in.

Aratus
07-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Matt Collins... i do hear that folks are trying to get jack hunter to more
than toy with the idea of taking him on when L.G wants to be re-elected.
i still think sen. L. graham thinks that barack obama could have tossed
hillary's name out there for concideration but held a tad back from being
so obvious. is lindsey graham trying to cut a horsetrader deal with our
sweetly illinois well mannered potus as ML mitch does his best henry clay?

NewFederalist
07-20-2010, 01:21 PM
What a scumbag! If Alvin whatshisname runs against Graham (like he is against Demint) we should do a fundraiser for him. I would rather see this no name accidental nominee in the U.S. Senate than Graham.

K466
07-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Lindsey Grahm is one of the worst. We've got to get rid of him, replace him with Jack Hunter:D

keh10
07-20-2010, 01:44 PM
I would love to see a race between Hunter and Graham. Jack is constantly tearing Graham apart in his articles.

libertybrewcity
07-20-2010, 01:59 PM
Graham just needs to get out of there, 2014 could not come soon enough.

AuH20
07-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Hypothetically speaking, if the 17th amendment was fully functional at the moment, couldn't the South Carolina legislature pull back this traitor and retire him to some remote bathouse? ;)

John Taylor
07-20-2010, 02:41 PM
He continues to show his true colors. He should follow Arlen Specter's lead and join the party he really belongs in.

True that. Graham is a snake in the grass if there ever was one.

ChaosControl
07-20-2010, 03:19 PM
Well Kagan is just a male version of Graham, so it is no wonder he'd vote for a more masculine version of himself.

Aratus
07-20-2010, 03:31 PM
going by what has happened by carte goodwin's vote concerning the unemployment
bill extention in terms of the ML's filibuster most GOP... does carte goodwin be number
six-zero in terms of how elena kagan gets to sit in the supreme court? west virginia
now has two sitting senators once more. the youthful junior senator broke a filibuster.

MikeStanart
07-20-2010, 03:49 PM
Well Kagan is just a male version of Graham, so it is no wonder he'd vote for a more masculine version of himself.

:D I lol'd.

Massive Burn.