PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul to Visit Western Kentucky Wednesday

sailingaway
07-20-2010, 10:00 AM
http://www.westkentuckystar.com/Print.aspx?printpath=/News/Local---Regional/Western-Kentucky/Rand-Paul-to-Visit-Western-Kentucky-Wednesday&classname=Story_Management.Story

" Rand Paul to Visit Western Kentucky Wednesday

By WestKyStar Staff
Tuesday, Jul. 20, 2010 04:30 AM

This Wednesday, at 5 pm, Cayce United Methodist Church in Cayce, Kentucky will host its yearly BBQ Supper. Dr. Rand Paul will be attending this event to take some time to speak with the residents of Fulton and Hickman Counties.

For more information, please contact Christina Peterson at McCracken4Rand@gmail.com . "

By the way, where is Jack?

Adrock
07-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Great idea. Paul is working as hard as he did in the primary, maybe even harder. These two counties have went back and forth in the past three senate elections. Perfect battleground venue. Go where ever they will have you Rand!

BamaFanNKy
07-20-2010, 06:19 PM
I heard he's helping raise money for a local candidate in Franklin Co. and he's in Louisville Thursday. The guy is all over the state.

TheDriver
07-20-2010, 06:21 PM
I heard he's helping raise money for a local candidate in Franklin Co. and he's in Louisville Thursday. The guy is all over the state.

Where's Jack? Is he going to do that radio interview this week?

BamaFanNKy
07-20-2010, 06:56 PM
Where's Jack? Is he going to do that radio interview this week?

Supposed to be on Mandy tomorrow. WHAS 8am cst.

MozoVote
07-20-2010, 08:39 PM
OK, it's 4 months to November and we're in the mid-summer heat ... but Conway really seems to be plodding along.

Low fundraising? Campaign staff bickering? Distracted by the Mongiardo intrigue? There must be "something" causing the drag. Maybe just the fact that he's still an elected official, and has to put in some hours at his day job.

specsaregood
07-20-2010, 08:42 PM
just the fact that he's still an elected official, and has to put in some hours at his day job.

That hasn't stopped him from flying all over and doing lots of fundraisers all outside KY. LA, NY, CAN.

TheDriver
07-20-2010, 08:43 PM
OK, it's 4 months to November and we're in the mid-summer heat ... but Conway really seems to be plodding along.

Low fundraising? Campaign staff bickering? Distracted by the Mongiardo intrigue? There must be "something" causing the drag. Maybe just the fact that he's still an elected official, and has to put in some hours at his day job.

He was in Washington D.C raising money with career politicians, in Boston with same sex marriage activists, in New York at a horse race, Canada with Harry Reid and undisclosed locations on the West Coast. I believe he was also on vacation at the start of July, right?

All that in the last month or so... it appears he has some extra time on his hands.

sailingaway
07-21-2010, 08:32 AM
BamaFan - well I guess Jack Conway cancelled that radio show too, hm? (from other thread).

I'm really wondering what is in those financial disclosures Jack Conway didn't want to file on time and won't be filing until August.