PDA

View Full Version : I apologize for my rant about Tucker

dude58677
10-15-2007, 12:15 PM
It wasn't open minded of me and I find myself treating Tucker the same way the Neocons treat Ron Paul. Tucker voted for Ron Paul and that should not be overlooked.

RonPaulFever
10-15-2007, 12:16 PM
As punishment, you are hereby ordered to pass out 200 slim jims.

dude58677
10-15-2007, 12:17 PM

I wish I had some but my printer doesn't work.:( :( :(

Johnnybags
10-15-2007, 12:19 PM
banishment to the fredthompsonforums for 1 week!! BYEBYE!

uncle saddam
10-15-2007, 12:24 PM
I knew that we'd all get over it. Now let's use this as a learning experience...

BLS
10-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Don't sweat it brother...I wasn't happy either.

No need to apologize. You spoke your mind...and that's EVERYONE'S right.

smtwngrl
10-15-2007, 01:27 PM

I like that punishment. lol. :D

If his printer isn't working, though, maybe he can choose another punishment, along the same lines. ;)

I'm imagining what it must like to work at MSNBC. It must be very depressing. It could start to work on anyone. Look what Tucker goes to work with every day. Look at all the propaganda he has to listen to. You think it doesn't affect him?

Somehow he seems to have gotten the idea that a lot of people who support Ron Paul don't know a lot about what he stands for, other than the fact that he is against the war. Of course, that's entirely false, but somehow he's gotten that idea.

I was thinking about inviting him to come to ronpaulforums , so he can see all of the intelligent discussion here. I even started an email. I was going to tell him that RP's supporters do know what he stands for, give him the link to the A New Hope video, and invite him to come here. Besides seeing what is here, he might also find some support for his libertarian beliefs.

I think without the support here, it would be easier for a lot of us here to be less optimistic, especially at the times when we see a lot of negative in the media. I know that's true for me.

So, should I do it? :) And, if so, should I wait until there aren't so many threads about him in the first page or two?