PDA

View Full Version : Our Nation’s Official Military Aristocracy Versus the People’s Unofficial Militia

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-19-2010, 11:45 AM
The People’s Civil Purpose;
In the Defense of Our Founding Fathers

Our Nation’s Official Military Aristocracy Versus the People’s Unofficial Militia

As I’ve told my two sons often, we have a choice on whether to join and serve in our nation’s military aristocracy, but we have no choice as to whether we should serve in the people’s militia as we were born to serve them. As the military aristocracy is official, the militia isn’t. As the military aristocracy serves the legal precedence of our government as a “necessary tyranny” established by our Founding Fathers in the U.S. Constitution, the militia serves the people’s Civil Purpose declared by our Founders in The Declaration of Independence. As legal precedence is established in the U.S. Constitution as the law of the land, the people’s Civil Purpose declared in The Declaration of Independence is the greater gospel giving purpose, meaning, and resiliency in our being a nation. Before a new marriage to a more perfect government could have ever been ratified in The U.S. Constitution, the old divorce to tyranny had to be legally worked out and made binding in The Declaration of Independence.
In my opinion, it is more important for us to be worthless guards serving in the people’s militia, than to be the most decorated general in this nation’s military aristocracy. While a soldier serving the U.S. government follows after a true flesh and blood person, a militia guard serves to protect the people’s Civil Purpose from the threats of tyranny both domestic and abroad.
As we live during evil times, we can liken a militia guard as someone who serves to protect their neighbors from two tyrants made drunk with power. We can never concern ourselves about what is the ideal political solution because we can never allow ourselves to be swayed from our duty to protect any and all commoner people from harm. As there does exist limited resources, this is none of our business, as we have received our orders from a higher power declared by our Founding Fathers in The Declaration of Independence, with this self evident and unalienable Truth being inexhaustible in resources and becoming the People’s Civil Purpose.
So, let no false power deceive itself into thinking that we stand down and appear rather peaceful in our nature as we remain ever diligent and at the ready with our pistols loaded ready to be cocked and aimed. Indeed, our flesh and blood can be shot, smashed, and burned beyond recognition, but the greatest power of the Truth within our collective Soul can never perish.
Remember, as our journey to the top of the world is our European education, our getting knocked off our high horse to learn how to survive at the bottom in the very pit of hell is our true American education. Persevere to last with us for just a few weeks and one can survive for all of eternity (In other words, never choose to end it all).
This is copyrighted material. Any forum or political entity supporting the spirit of Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint this material. Any individual, because of the Freedom of the Press, also has that right. However, as the commercial media and the individuals working for them have chosen to prosper by abandoning the people and their Civil Purpose, they do not have that right.

fisharmor
07-19-2010, 11:52 AM
You know, I can't think of a single defensive action taken by the US armed forces since 1812. But the only purpose of a militia is defense.

heavenlyboy34
07-19-2010, 12:06 PM
This is the best piece of yours I've seen thus far, UEW.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-20-2010, 12:01 PM
This is the best piece of yours I've seen thus far, UEW.

Thank you. But I'm really hoping the last two prior writs I wrote will resurface and be thought of as significant. I can see why people would think I went over the deep end.