PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Napolitano For Prez 2012

jabf2006
07-19-2010, 08:16 AM
American Revival (http://www.therightscoop.com/judge-napolitano-at-the-american-revival)

Bergie Bergeron
07-19-2010, 08:37 AM
He's way more useful in the media.

sailingaway
07-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Ron Paul 2012

YumYum
07-19-2010, 08:56 AM
Special Interest wouldn't let him be president unless he changed his message.

rancher89
07-19-2010, 09:00 AM
He's much more likely to be AG than Prez.....and I'd rather he be on the SC than Prez anyway...

jabf2006
07-19-2010, 09:31 AM
You guys are all talking what would be ideal if Ron Paul could be president. I'd love to see Ron Paul as president, though I'm worried that a run in 2012 will provoke a "oh, that crazy guy again" reaction or a "he's the right's Ralph Nader" reaction by people outside the movement. A fresh, confident, loud, intelligent voice with Ron Paul's message at the head of the movement in 2012 would most likely bring more newcomers into the movement. As valuable as people like Gary Johnson, Rand and Ron are, none of them can deliver a speech like the one I linked to. That voice has the potential to inspire many new comers, like Ron's did in 2008.

Matt Collins
07-19-2010, 10:02 AM
If I had a FRN for every thread....

jabf2006
07-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Frn?

Edit: Nvm, i got it, you'd have something to wipe your *ss with.

freshjiva
07-19-2010, 10:27 AM
The Judge would be way better if appointed as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

The Presidency is overrated.

Slutter McGee
07-19-2010, 10:43 AM
You guys are all talking what would be ideal if Ron Paul could be president. I'd love to see Ron Paul as president, though I'm worried that a run in 2012 will provoke a "oh, that crazy guy again" reaction or a "he's the right's Ralph Nader" reaction by people outside the movement. A fresh, confident, loud, intelligent voice with Ron Paul's message at the head of the movement in 2012 would most likely bring more newcomers into the movement. As valuable as people like Gary Johnson, Rand and Ron are, none of them can deliver a speech like the one I linked to. That voice has the potential to inspire many new comers, like Ron's did in 2008.

I doubt it. Ron is consistently showing at around 10% in every poll. As low as six in some states and as high as 12 in others. Either way, it is way more starting support than he had four years ago when he was getting 1%. Frankly, I think that those active in really promoting Ron Paul make up that 1%. The rest is inroads we have made into typical GOP voters.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

jabf2006
07-19-2010, 10:58 AM
The Judge would be way better if appointed as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

Indeed. And I'm not saying Napolitano would be a better president that Ron Paul or anyone else. But, for his voice to have podium a national election would provide would be awesome.

Lucille
07-19-2010, 11:00 AM
He can be president for two terms, and then be appointed to SCOTUS!

Working Poor
07-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Ron and Andrew running together could be pretty awesome!

RPgrassrootsactivist
07-19-2010, 04:02 PM

The Judge is already over 60 years old; it would be imprudent to appoint him to the Supreme Court.

Matt Collins
07-19-2010, 04:10 PM
The Judge is already over 60 years old; It amazes me he is that old; he doesn't look it!

CAKochenash
07-19-2010, 04:18 PM
It amazes me he is that old; he doesn't look it!

Agreed!

Just look how he flies out of his seat during a heated conversation on an episode of Freedom Watch.

RPgrassrootsactivist
07-19-2010, 04:22 PM
It amazes me he is that old; he doesn't look it!

It's like when I found out that Chuck Norris is 70; it's hard to believe.

payme_rick
07-19-2010, 04:42 PM
It's like when I found out that Chuck Norris is 70; it's hard to believe.
That's Chuck years, he's only 25 in Human years...

KCIndy
07-19-2010, 06:16 PM
The Judge is already over 60 years old; it would be imprudent to appoint him to the Supreme Court.

Even so, he ought to be good for at least 10 - 15 years of precedent setting law.

And ol' Stevens held out until past 90 for retirement... so ya never know!! :)

lx43
07-19-2010, 07:26 PM
I think The Judge running for President is a brilliant idea, not because I think he would actually get the nomination. But could you imagine the Judge running as a Democrat while Ron Paul is running as a Republican. The Judge would make all kinds of waves in televised debates getting a ton of name recongition by chanllenging the elites of the Democratic party and creating a lot of controversy. lol Could you imagine him challenging the great FDR or Wilson polcies in the Democratic party? Now, should Ron not run in 2012 I would hope the Judge would run as a Republican.

I think him running would:

1. The judge is much better speaker than Ron and seems to provide much more clarity; and thus, get our ideas out more effectively.
2. He could get more viewers for is show by rocking the boat.

It would be interesting to see a Napolitano and Obama debate.

Note: I'm not saying the Judge is a Democrat or Republican, just throwing what ifs out there.

Kregisen
07-19-2010, 08:33 PM
After these 2010 elections Ron needs to announce his candidacy and name Napolitano as his VP right away.....there you go, compromise.

cooker263
07-19-2010, 08:38 PM
I think Napolitano is best suited for the current job he has now. As a speaker, a radio show host, and a new show on cable, he's becoming a great voice for freedom. I doubt that he would ever run for office. However, if he did, he would obviously get my overwhelming support.

Either way he plays a key role in the liberty movement that focuses on the law and civil liberties. His speeches get better by the day.

Revolution0918
07-19-2010, 08:56 PM
I love Ron and would love for him to run. HOWEVER, if the point of elections is to win with a liberty candidate, i believe the Judge has a much better chance. As much as i love Ron, the neocons will bash him till he is long gone and then will bash his legacy, you know it, i know it, everyone knows it. The Judge on the other hand, who we can all agree carries the same message, is loved by who? thats right, our good friend Glenn Beck who has the Tea Party and those idiot fucks that support Fox News. It would be almost impossible to find a R. come 2011 and 2012 that will be going against Glenn with as much pull as he has with the sheeple. The judge has a much larger base, which does include us, and lets face it, one of these days Ron is not going to be able to run and be the shining star to us that he is. The judge is his equal on all thinks, and I for one, if the point is to win an election and spread the liberty message, along with liberty itself to all of us, believe that the judge is the best option for 2012.

Kregisen
07-19-2010, 09:00 PM
The Judge can make a great run in 2016 but why run in 2012? He just got his show set up, why rock the boat? Within a year he can be on Fox and be getting over a million viewers a week....perfect to set up a run in 2016. And until then, he can use the show to help Ron in 2012.

The judge is a plan B assuming Ron fails to win in 2012 and no other clear liberty candidates come up in 2016 (Gary Johnson is a possibility...or even Rand if he wins this senate seat, but the Judge would be the perfect 2016 candidate)

BuddyRey
07-20-2010, 01:15 AM
Awesome video!

RPgrassrootsactivist
07-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Even so, he ought to be good for at least 10 - 15 years of precedent setting law.

And ol' Stevens held out until past 90 for retirement... so ya never know!! :)

Then how about Kevin Gutzman? He's like the Judge, only younger.

RPgrassrootsactivist
07-20-2010, 06:04 PM
After these 2010 elections Ron needs to announce his candidacy and name Napolitano as his VP right away.....there you go, compromise.

That is a winning strategy. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=253691