PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Candidate Sites (LCS) Launches Today

nickcoons
07-18-2010, 07:29 PM
It's been awhile since I've visited these forums, but I figured it'd be a good idea to pop back in and make a new project known that I've been working on. It's called Liberty Candidate Sites, and it's essentially a campaign website builder designed specifically for Liberty Candidates. While the feature list will continue to grow as it evolves, here is a short list of what it can do right now:

Allow someone with no website building experience to setup a full campaign website in about an hour.
Create blog pages that have social media buttons built in to them, and include an RSS feed for tying subscriptions, as well as tying in with their Facebook page.
Connects with multiple social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more.
Includes traffic analyzer to view hit and visit statistics as well as see what resources are being visited and where site visitors are coming from.

The site can be viewed here (http://www.libertycandidatesites.com), which will connect you with a description of what it does, how it works, and even give you access to a fully-featured demo account.

As always, I'm interested in questions, comments, and feedback on new features that candidates would find helpful.