PDA

View Full Version : Censorship Alert: Obama Deception Illegally Removed from YouTube

FrankRep
07-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Another Version of the Video:
The Obama Deception (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7886780711843120756#)

Censorship Alert: Obama Deception Illegally Removed from YouTube (http://www.infowars.com/censorship-alert-obama-deception-illegally-removed-from-you-tube/)

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com (http://www.Infowars.com/)
July 18, 2010

Alex Jones is on high-alert after someone managed to compromise the “ChangeDaChannel” You Tube account and criminally remove the most-viewed version of “The Obama Deception” available online, which had more than 6.5 million views and whose URL link ranked among the top of all “Obama” related searches.

The channel’s owner was tipped-off about the breach, and was subsequently able to change the password and prevent further deletions of Alex Jones and other patriot documentaries. Both he and members of the Infowars staff believe the video could have only been pulled from behind the scenes at Google or by a government-level cybersecurity admin with access to YouTube records, as the passwords were carefully guarded and unlikely to be guessed at.

The film, which has been attacked before, was censored at a critical time. Just one day before on Friday’s broadcast, Alex challenged activists to drive “Obama Deception” up in the search engines. Only a few hours later, Google trends rankings revealed that it was the #1 search term, above Lindsay Lohan, the BP Oil Spill or the death of George Steinbrenner. What’s more, the viewcount grew by nearly 100,000 in that same single day, demonstrating the accelerated attention the film has been receiving. Further, as a result of topping the online trends charts, dozens of fresh reviews in online papers and blogs were published, including Blue Star Chronicles, Mahoo News and Live Street Journal.

YouTube - Censorship Alert: Obama Deception Illegally Removed from You Tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKzEjjdRl6s&feature=player_embedded)

“This was a criminal act, and You Tube needs to investigate, track the IP and find out who did it,” Alex Jones said. “The Obama Deception was getting more and more popular, and the establishment doesn’t like the fact that it exposes the Left-Right paradigm and identifies Obama as a puppet,” he added.

Full Story:
http://www.infowars.com/censorship-alert-obama-deception-illegally-removed-from-you-tube/

FrankRep
07-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Flashback:

http://static.infowars.com/2010/07/i/article-images/trends4.jpg

The Obama Deception Number 1 on U.S. Google Trends (http://www.infowars.com/the-obama-deception-number-1-on-u-s-google-trends/)

Infowars.com
July 16, 2010

During the July 16, 2010 show, Alex Jones asked listeners to search for the term “The Obama Deception” on Google, Yahoo, and other major search engines in an effort to show the strength and influence of the patriot movement. You responded en masse and within two hours of putting out the call, The Obama Deception was the number one hot search topic on Google. This is a testament to the outstanding unity and wide-reaching numbers of not only our audience, but the patriot movement as a whole. Thank you. This single effort will help to wake up hundreds of thousands more to the truth.

Though we did accomplish an amazing thing inside of a small period of time, it is up to you to keep this momentum up. Alex Jones is putting a call out to all patriots and friends of liberty. For the next week, take about 5 minutes per day when you get online and type in “The Obama Deception” (or copy and paste) and make these searches over and over again; then click through to the links and drive the livelihood and popularity of the term “The Obama Deception” off the charts. The mainstream gate keepers cannot silence us. By utilizing search engine judo we can use their tools of mental control and distraction and wake up millions to the information contained in that powerful film, and so many other patriot works. Search The Obama Deception spread the word and let’s take our country back from the globalists.

Apple today announced that they are offering free bumpers and even full refunds to consumers that have been experiencing ongoing signal strength issues with the 4th generation iPhone. Carte Goodwin has been appointed to replace Sen. Robert Byrd. This news fills the mainstream media but was shadowed by the immense response to the call for Obama Deception searches and tweets.

SOURCE:
http://www.infowars.com/the-obama-deception-number-1-on-u-s-google-trends/

puppetmaster
07-18-2010, 09:23 AM
would not be surprised.....at anything any longer

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-18-2010, 12:28 PM
We don't need to expose lies as we don't need to fight against evil. Evil will take care of itself. So, if that is their wish, then let them teach their fruit wrong from right.
By proclaiming the Truth to be the supreme power, we put legal precedence in its place as the false power.

michaelwise
07-18-2010, 01:26 PM
They more tyrannical they become, the more we push back. Don't they get it?

brandon
07-18-2010, 01:57 PM
I didn't know their were laws about how to remove a youtube video. Alex Jones is a cry baby

BlackTerrel
07-18-2010, 02:07 PM
I don't usually speculate without facts but everything about this guy screams that he is full of shit.

Alex Jones is on high-alert after someone managed to compromise the “ChangeDaChannel” You Tube account and criminally remove the most-viewed version of “The Obama Deception” available online, which had more than 6.5 million views and whose URL link ranked among the top of all “Obama” related searches.

Yes it had been seen 6.5 million times over 3 years and needed a refresh.

The channel’s owner was tipped-off about the breach, and was subsequently able to change the password and prevent further deletions of Alex Jones and other patriot documentaries.

How convenient. Of course now that they were so vigilant they will be able to upload it again and now it will get more views and more attention that they are crying censorship. Seems to have worked out well.

Both he and members of the Infowars staff believe the video could have only been pulled from behind the scenes at Google or by a government-level cybersecurity admin with access to YouTube records, as the passwords were carefully guarded and unlikely to be guessed at.

How the f do you "carefully guard" a password? Everything about the way this guy talks makes me laugh.

I'll give the guy credit he knows his audience and he knows how to sell.

PatriotOne
07-18-2010, 04:01 PM
The same thing happened with the Loose Change video a couple years ago. One had over 7 million views and was always listed as the top video in Google vids....which means it had great exposure. Google "accidently" deleted it. Oooops.

Humanae Libertas
07-18-2010, 04:01 PM
Me thinks he purposely deleted it so that other won't watch it for free.

TheConstitutionLives
07-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Yaawn

Baptist
07-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Yaawn

Yeah, that's right these videos are just nonsensical conspiracy theories. Google just deletes them because...............

someperson
07-18-2010, 06:41 PM
We now have conspiracy theories about Mr. Jones' conspiracy theory that google facilitated the deletion of a video describing conspiracy theories ;) (just a joke lol I know that there are some facts in his movie)

jclay2
07-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Could be both, but we will never be certain which one it was. However, I would weight the odds towards someone purposely attacking the account and removing the video.

BlackTerrel
07-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Yeah, that's right these videos are just nonsensical conspiracy theories. Google just deletes them because...............

Google is hosting about 30 different versions on their servers:

http://www.youtube.com/results?hl=en&q=obama%20deception&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=w1

So if the point was to get people not to watch it they failed miserably.

Of course I doubt Google gives a...

TNforPaul45
07-18-2010, 08:03 PM
The only thing that is anywhere near a "conspiracy theory" about Alex jones is whether or not he plans to have eggs or bacon for breakfast.

He thoroughly researches and links his evidence, and the vast majority of the time he is merely repeating, word for word, the writings of many of the global think tanks.

The point of deleting the video was not to keep people from watching it but to erase the six million view counter...resetting it back to 0. And when new people view the other versions for the first time and see that they are under 10000 views or so, it lessens the chance that the sheeple will think there is something there.

I suppose that most of you in here calling him a loony nut have never even listened to more than one or two minutes of his show, or of his documentaries.

Remember how the majority of the GOP still call Ron Paul a loony moon bat? And we know that Paul is speaking fact, not crazy " conspiracy theories"

I would simply urge you to think for your self and not fall victim to the same, masked labels which causes someone to exclude another based on that label or a feeling. I dare say that if many of us were as passionate about liberty as Alex jones is about truth in government, then we would be a lot farther along

Danke
07-18-2010, 08:30 PM
The point of deleting the video was not to keep people from watching it but to erase the six million view counter...resetting it back to 0. And when new people view the other versions for the first time and see that they are under 10000 views or so, it lessens the chance that the sheeple will think there is something there.

I think it also reduces its relative ranking on other sites, so less apt to be viewed.

Alex Talks about the removal. (http://archives2010.gcnlive.com/Archives2010/jul10/AlexJones/0718101.mp3)

Baptist
07-18-2010, 08:39 PM

Exactly.

Plus, a number of times I have been bored out of my goard so I went to YouTube to see what the most viewed, most discussed, and most favorite, etc videos of all time were. Anyone else who does that would have stumbled across The Obama Deception.

Humanae Libertas
07-18-2010, 09:14 PM
The only thing that is anywhere near a "conspiracy theory" about Alex jones is whether or not he plans to have eggs or bacon for breakfast.

He thoroughly researches and links his evidence, and the vast majority of the time he is merely repeating, word for word, the writings of many of the global think tanks.

I suppose that most of you in here calling him a loony nut have never even listened to more than one or two minutes of his show, or of his documentaries.

Remember how the majority of the GOP still call Ron Paul a loony moon bat? And we know that Paul is speaking fact, not crazy " conspiracy theories"

I would simply urge you to think for your self and not fall victim to the same, masked labels which causes someone to exclude another based on that label or a feeling. I dare say that if many of us were as passionate about liberty as Alex jones is about truth in government, then we would be a lot farther along

I have nothing against AJ, other than the fact that he occasionally makes stuff up and twist facts. I do think some of the things he says has truth, but like I said, he tends to twist the facts to favor his views.

I don't like how during the rise of the "Obama Joker Posters", he completely hijacked it and try to claim it as his own. He slapped "Infowars.com" on it and told his viewers to post them up everywhere. He only did that to get his name out there as well as his websites. He never gave credit to the original creator of it (which was some former Obama supporter).

I don't like how he constantly says he has "the documents" but never tells his listeners what they are or where they can find them - he does this every SINGLE day of his broadcast. And when he does, he's very vague about it, like "CNN, MSNBC".

He also thinks if you criticize his show, you are anti-freedom and a shill for the government. Completely crazy talk; that's why I think he hurts the liberty movement more than benefiting it.

There's so much wrong with him but that's just a start.

So this whole thing about his videos being censored is nothing more than AJ's own doing. He has hyped many ridiculous things before just to reel in more listeners/traffic. Does Charlie Sheen and his fake Obama interview ring a bell.

justinc.1089
07-18-2010, 11:02 PM
I have nothing against AJ, other than the fact that he occasionally makes stuff up and twist facts. I do think some of the things he says has truth, but like I said, he tends to twist the facts to favor his views.

I don't like how during the rise of the "Obama Joker Posters", he completely hijacked it and try to claim it as his own. He slapped "Infowars.com" on it and told his viewers to post them up everywhere. He only did that to get his name out there as well as his websites. He never gave credit to the original creator of it (which was some former Obama supporter).

I don't like how he constantly says he has "the documents" but never tells his listeners what they are or where they can find them - he does this every SINGLE day of his broadcast. And when he does, he's very vague about it, like "CNN, MSNBC".

He also thinks if you criticize his show, you are anti-freedom and a shill for the government. Completely crazy talk; that's why I think he hurts the liberty movement more than benefiting it.

So this whole thing about his videos being censored is nothing more than AJ's own doing. He has hyped many ridiculous things before just to reel in more listeners/traffic. Does Charlie Sheen and his fake Obama interview ring a bell.

Glad you mentioned he didn't start the Obama joker posters. I thought he did.

I think overall he's ok, not great, nor horrible. I agree with a lot of your points.

Baptist
07-19-2010, 09:26 AM

Alex has Ron Paul on for 30 minutes at a time. Alex always has on Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente, Edward Griffen, state legislators and may guests who are patriots. He has these guests on for 30 minutes to an hour which exposes their ideas to millions of listeners. Yes Alex has many faults, but the pros more than outweigh them.

Peace&Freedom
07-19-2010, 09:49 AM

First, you repeat the meme "he twists facts" several times, then twist the facts yourself---so who is the manipulator here? Jones stated on the show at the time that he did not invent the Obama Joker phenomenom, he just used the influence he has to put out a more widespread version of it. He similarly made clear the questions Sheen prepared were for a REQUESTED interview with the President. Anybody with archived audios of the programs can confirm this.

As for the documents, check the news articles on his websites which usually link to them, or the documentaries where they are plainly put on display on screen. I am always amazed at the people who make Jones the issue, at a time when our phony, no-win wars are killing millions, and the banksters are stealing trillions. Where are your priorities, or sense of perspective?

Peace&Freedom
07-19-2010, 10:03 AM
I think it also reduces its relative ranking on other sites, so less apt to be viewed.

Alex Talks about the removal. (http://archives2010.gcnlive.com/Archives2010/jul10/AlexJones/0718101.mp3)

This happens over and over again "accidently" to Jones, Loose Change and other liberty videos widely and objectively demonstrated to be popular, to disrupt their momentum. Those who have never had a million views video on Youtube may not comprehend how invaluable that counter tally is, by itself, in attracting new viewers.

ronpaulhawaii
07-19-2010, 10:50 AM
video back up

YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw)

FrankRep
07-19-2010, 11:26 AM
video back up

6,509,624 views.

beautiful. :)

Baptist
07-19-2010, 07:50 PM
I do not think that Alex n' crew did this, but they could have made the video private or something? And then made it unprivate?

Either way, if you Google "Obama" this video is the 7th link, which is really impressive.

Anti Federalist
07-19-2010, 10:35 PM
Awesome.

Thanks for posting RPH.

video back up

YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw)

michaelwise
07-19-2010, 10:51 PM
They were testing the waters and we showed them who is in charge.

Mach
07-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Sorry guys, it's just not as hard as you think to get into someones YouTube account, that doesn't mean it's very easy, but it is not a top secret issue, that's for sure.

Now, that, of course, doesn't mean that it wasn't an inside job, I've had YouTube issues that put a bad taste in my mouth and know what they are capable of.

tropicangela
07-20-2010, 12:20 AM
AJ said the other day that he filed in federal court numerous times to fight false accusations to keep the video up (ie. copyright.) start this vid below at 9:50

YouTube - Alex Jones Tv Special Sunday Edition: Obama Deception Censored by NSA/CIA Controlled Google!! 2/8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVPRxtyRfLc#t=9m50s)

cooker263
07-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Glad to see it back up. Whatever you think of the video, it's gotten a lot of views and it's important to be one of the first links to Obama on Google. I have no idea what happened and tend to try not to jump to conclusions, but it's back up and looks like the view count is still updating.

PatriotOne
07-20-2010, 06:25 AM
video back up

Hmmmm. When I try to watch it, it says "An error occurred. Please try again later".

LibertyVox
07-20-2010, 06:30 AM
oh please please don't put RP in the same boat as AJ.

LibertyVox
07-20-2010, 06:43 AM
You know what?

I like AJ. The guy is a kook. But he is a likeable kook. He is "our" kook. Kinda like Kevin Trudeau....except his passion, his verklempt ain't so obnoxious and scheming for money as Trudeau's. Know what I'm sayin?

Either way, if the likes of AJ and what they say throws sand on the smelly crotches of the likes of concentration-camp-Malkin and Mr. Coulter, I say that's a chalk up for liberty.

YouTube - Alex Jones Confronts Michelle Malkin at The DNC 1/3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJPHyKEQP94)

YouTube - Michelle Malkin Attacked at DNC; "Kill Michelle Malkin" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-DoxqvqjxM)

Baptist
07-20-2010, 07:27 AM
ROFL I remember that at the DNC.

I just remembered that YouTube DOES have a bias against Jones. They let tons of people have partner accounts, but will not let TheAlexJonesChannel become a partner, even though 1.) the channel has a ton of subscribers, thus meeting the requirement, and 2.) since they are videos of Jones, the content is owned by the person requesting the account.

YouTube lets people like Gemmiger have partner accounts, but not Alex Jones. They will not even provide a reason as to why TheAlexJonesChannel can't become a partner. I know why, because the channel would be way more uber if it could upload all his films and broadcasts in on part instead of 10.

IPSecure
07-20-2010, 07:33 AM
YouTube - 1 of 6 Freedom Watch Judge Napolitano, Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Cody Willard 03-18-09 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igu7zdIiIQc)

Baptist
07-20-2010, 08:01 AM
Hmmmm. When I try to watch it, it says "An error occurred. Please try again later".

Guess this is why.

http://www.youtube.com/thealexjoneschannel#p/u/0/I5hw-2kFfmk