PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] The Obama BS (Bumper Sticker) Removal Kit! :D

Sentient Void
07-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Classic!

YouTube - Obama Bumper Sticker Removal Kit (BSRemoval.com) feat. Brad Stine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201pgTaEseQ&feature=popular)

ronpaulhawaii
07-17-2010, 03:28 PM
lulz... :D

speciallyblend
07-17-2010, 03:51 PM
last time i looked the problem wasn't obama but the gop leadership. the gop establishment loves nothing better then everyone bitching about obama to deflect from the real problem=gop establishment leadership...... unless obama registers republican. he is kinda of pointless!!

obama the rally call so we can elect fascists(gop establishment)!!!

Petar
07-17-2010, 04:47 PM
last time i looked the problem wasn't obama but the gop leadership. the gop establishment loves nothing better then everyone bitching about obama to deflect from the real problem=gop establishment leadership...... unless obama registers republican. he is kinda of pointless!!

Actually, the problem is the globalist fascists that run both the GOP and also the DNC.

Obama is of course their puppet in chief at the moment, so why on Earth would we not want to give credit where credit is due?

Honestly, with the way that you seem to only want to complain about the GOP and no one else, it makes me wonder if you are some kind of Democrat in disguise or something...

michaelwise
07-17-2010, 05:00 PM
What does D mean?

I'v been wondering about that a long time. Please don't flame me.

phill4paul
07-17-2010, 05:02 PM
LOLz! How about just covering it over with a Ron Paul 2012 sticker.:D

Sentient Void
07-17-2010, 05:12 PM

This.

TruckinMike
07-17-2010, 06:04 PM

Every sign at tea Parties should have a ANTI-Republican sentiment. That would much better serve our cause. Plus, it would help wake up those that are not quite on board with freedom. Not to mention deflecting bad press.

Specially blend is Right On!

TMike

silus
07-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Classic!

YouTube - Obama Bumper Sticker Removal Kit (BSRemoval.com) feat. Brad Stine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201pgTaEseQ&feature=popular)
Its easy to be 'anti-current administration,' which in the end just continues the cycle of power shifting back and forth between the two established options.

Sentient Void
07-17-2010, 06:21 PM
If you've seen me post, you'll know that I am actually an Anarcho-Capitalist, and *very* anti both big govt parties.

Just figured you guys would enjoy this.

speciallyblend
07-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Actually, the problem is the globalist fascists that run both the GOP and also the DNC.

Obama is of course their puppet in chief at the moment, so why on Earth would we not want to give credit where credit is due?

Honestly, with the way that you seem to only want to complain about the GOP and no one else, it makes me wonder if you are some kind of Democrat in disguise or something...

well you let me know when obama shows up to gop meetings at local level to state ok? the problem is the gop leadership ,going around screaming obama all day long until it dribbles out your ass does nothing to reform the failed gop, let me know when obama is a registered republican until then obama is a waste of time and the gop establishment loves obama lovers like some on here(obama lover=obama bashers),since it deflects from the real issue the gop!!!!! yep i am an undercover hippie ron paul republican!! the point is stop bashing obama and bash the source the gop. bashing a dem does nothing to solve the gop problem!! bashing obama is a waste of time until obama registers republican!! try taking your obama bashing and take it to the front door of the source the failed gop establishment!! i am a registered republican all i should be complaining about is the gop unless obama registers republican!! i am beginning to think the obama bashers are actually paid gop establishment workers to deflect from the real problem, the gop!!!

someperson
07-17-2010, 07:01 PM
What does D mean?

I'v been wondering about that a long time. Please don't flame me.
If you mean the D after the colon :, it's supposed to look like a very happy smile :D
Tilt your head a bit to the left ;)

Petar
07-17-2010, 07:29 PM
well you let me know when obama shows up to gop meetings at local level to state ok? the problem is the gop leadership ,going around screaming obama all day long until it dribbles out your ass does nothing to reform the failed gop, let me know when obama is a registered republican until then obama is a waste of time and the gop establishment loves obama lovers like some on here(obama lover=obama bashers),since it deflects from the real issue the gop!!!!! yep i am an undercover hippie ron paul republican!! the point is stop bashing obama and bash the source the gop. bashing a dem does nothing to solve the gop problem!! bashing obama is a waste of time until obama registers republican!! try taking your obama bashing and take it to the front door of the source the failed gop establishment!! i am a registered republican all i should be complaining about is the gop unless obama registers republican!! i am beginning to think the obama bashers are actually paid gop establishment workers to deflect from the real problem, the gop!!!

It's simple man...

The real problem is the globalist elite who control both the GOP and the DNC.

Basically we need to be bashing both sides for this, not just one or the other.

Anti Federalist
07-17-2010, 07:29 PM

That ^^^

tangent4ronpaul
07-17-2010, 07:47 PM
I think we need a bumper sticker something like:

regretful member
OBAMAHOLICS ANONYMOUS
sorry country!

-t