PDA

View Full Version : Did Glenn Beck Lie About Lincoln?

Matt Collins
07-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Thomas DiLorenzo asks the question:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo190.html

Stary Hickory
07-17-2010, 10:40 AM
Well Beck is not objective at all about Lincoln, not at all. Lincoln was a horrible tyrant who used the abolition movement to do horrible things. There has never been a worse president in US history.

JoshLowry
07-17-2010, 10:42 AM
He reads a teleprompter.

Liberty Star
07-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Won't be surprising at all if he did. He's twisted facts before.

His days at Fox are probably numbered after the way he narrated Jesus crucification.

TNforPaul45
07-17-2010, 01:08 PM
If Glen Beck's mouth is moving, then he is lying.

Someone in this forum, forget who, aptly put it that he wants to be the "Worlds First Political Televangelist."

WONT SOME A ONE PUHHHHHLEAAAZE THINK OF JEAAAA SSEEEYA YUS!

NewFederalist
07-17-2010, 01:48 PM
I am somewhat disappointed that Judge Napolitano has him on Freedom Watch so often. I would love to like Glenn Beck but I just don't trust him. At least with Hannity you know what you get.... a neocon slimebag who endorses every Republican against any Democrat and never would consider an independent or minor party candidate unless the Republican had televised sex with his sister (or a small child) AFTER the primary was over.

agorist ninja
07-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Anyone who has read "The Real Lincoln" by Tom DiLorenzo understands that virtually every word spewed about Lincoln is propaganda.

Stary Hickory
07-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Anyone who has read "The Real Lincoln" by Tom DiLorenzo understands that virtually every word spewed about Lincoln is propaganda.

I have read it and it was sickening to read what really happened.

djdellisanti4
07-17-2010, 03:17 PM
protectionist tariffs are outlawed; government subsidies for corporations are outlawed; and the "General Welfare Clause" of the U.S. Constitution was deleted.

Those clauses (and the removal of the "general welfare clause") would almost make the actual constitution perfect.

Matt Collins
07-17-2010, 08:50 PM
Those clauses (and the removal of the "general welfare clause") would almost make the actual constitution perfect.
It should instead read "to make commerce regular and free among the several states...".