PDA

View Full Version : Callahan Campaign Spies on Towne Hall

Tangoland
07-17-2010, 06:13 AM
At the campaign’s 8th “Towne Hall” event where citizens can ask questions and make comments, there was a new addition to the crowd. The Callahan campaign sent a member to videotape the two hour event.

Jake Towne stated, “I congratulate Callahan for identifying my independent campaign as a threat. People are tired of Democrats and Republicans alike spending our country into oblivion to the detriment of the people and the benefit of government-sponsored cartels like Wall Street bankers, health care insurance, and the military-industrial complex.

“A vote for me is a vote for liberty and prosperity, a vote for Callahan or Dent is a vote for continued tyranny and impoverishment. Callahan was selected by Biden and the White House. Dent is a Washington insider who has quietly watched and unwittingly helped the economic crash occur over for the past several years. Even if they had good intentions, dinosaurs went extinct for a reason. So it will be with Republocrat career politicians.”

The Callahan campaign has held zero (0) events where members of the public can attend and ask questions of the candidate. There is scant information on his website besides powder-puff statements on jobs, health care, and public safety.

http://towneforcongress.com/media/callahan-campaign-spies-on-towne-hall/