PDA

View Full Version : Think Positive

Sematary
10-15-2007, 09:33 AM
I think (see.. believe) that we are well past the point of worrying about what people such as Tucker and others do or say. WE need to be in the drivers seat and that means that WE need to take positive steps to get Ron Paul elected. That is NOT going to happen by bitching at pundits and talk show hosts. It IS going to happen by proactive involvement in the campaign to get Ron Paul elected. So let's get PROACTIVE, not REACTIVE and win this thing!

Elwar
10-15-2007, 09:37 AM
I agree, there are too many nicks being picked.

The more successful Ron Paul gets, the more people will want to interject their agendas and views.

Stay the course, focus on the task at hand. Getting Ron Paul elected.

Sematary
10-15-2007, 09:40 AM

The more successful Ron Paul gets, the more people will want to interject their agendas and views.

The thing is, we can't worry ourselves with the attacks. WE KNOW THEY ARE COMING AND THEY ARE GOING TO GET WORSE! We NEED to focus on the message of integrity, honesty and limited government!

risiusj
10-15-2007, 09:42 AM

I think you mean "nits" not "nicks". :)

I don't think we're completely past worrying about how he's represented by folks in the media.
Many people's first impression of Dr. Paul is that he's bad because he doesn't like the middle class, thanks to Tucker's comments.