PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Rap Runs Around Maryland & DC

ronpaulraps
07-16-2010, 07:26 AM
Also, I Take A Stop By Dr. Ron Paul Office Building For The First Time. But I Was Out In Maryland Promoting My Mixtape Trying To Spread The Name

YouTube - Ron Paul Rap Runs Around Maryland (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJSadfjRsw)

LittleLightShining
07-16-2010, 07:39 AM
Cool, good luck! I watched for about 4 mins. Do you rap on it at all?

ronpaulraps
07-16-2010, 07:44 AM
Cool, good luck! I watched for about 4 mins. Do you rap on it at all?

Nah I Didn't Rap In This Clip. I Got A Video Thats On Youtube. If You Wanted To Hear Any Music

t0rnado
07-16-2010, 10:22 AM
You should go into Ron Paul's office or meet him one day.

ronpaulraps
07-16-2010, 10:41 AM
You should go into Ron Paul's office or meet him one day.

I Really Want To Meet Him. But How Would I Set That Up To Meet Him At His Office

malkusm
07-16-2010, 10:58 AM
I Really Want To Meet Him. But How Would I Set That Up To Meet Him At His Office

I think if you call his office and explain who you are to his staffers and tell them what day(s) you can come in, they will look at his schedule and see what they can do. The forum member ladyjade3 is one of his staffers, so you can send her a private message on the forum also.

Good luck! :)

ronpaulraps
07-16-2010, 11:11 AM
I think if you call his office and explain who you are to his staffers and tell them what day(s) you can come in, they will look at his schedule and see what they can do. The forum member ladyjade3 is one of his staffers, so you can send her a private message on the forum also.

Good luck! :)

wow thanks alot! i'm about to get in contact with her asap

ronpaulraps
07-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Thanks For The Views On The Clip Everybody

Kotin
07-18-2010, 12:27 AM
Awesome!

silus
07-18-2010, 01:00 AM
I wonder what Ron Paul would think of you calling yourself Ron Paul...

Austrian Econ Disciple
07-18-2010, 01:04 AM

You think he would react like L. Neil douchey? This is something I'm intrigued about. Is Ron Paul anti-IP, or pro-IP.. :D

Bman
07-18-2010, 01:50 AM

I'd imagine he would think it is awesome that a young man was so moved by the message of freedom that he uses the name Ron Paul as his stage name.

Would be awesome to make a Rap about ending the federal reserve and getting Ron on part of a video clip with these artists.

Keep rockin' guys.

ronpaulraps
07-18-2010, 01:56 AM
I'd imagine he would think it is awesome that a young man was so moved by the message of freedom that he uses the name Ron Paul as his stage name.

Would be awesome to make a Rap about ending the federal reserve and getting Ron on part of a video clip with these artists.

Keep rockin' guys.

I Think So Too.

Can Anybody Give Me A Little Info On Ron Paul Book The Manifesto. I Got A Copy Yesterday. So I'm About To Get Back Into Reading Instead of Getting My Info Online

trey4sports
07-18-2010, 02:58 AM
It's basically an overview of his entire platform. His other books have been very specific to one subject this covers all of em briefly. Anyway, keep the mixtapes comin and good luck

jbrace
07-18-2010, 03:38 AM
YouTube - Ron Paul Rap (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8dww-h3pQU)

love the jazzy feel and rap on this track.

jbrace
07-18-2010, 03:41 AM
RonPaulraps is this your video?

YouTube - Ron Paul - Revolution Hip Hop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Qxq_ZHG3c&feature=related)

hugolp
07-18-2010, 05:09 AM
I am not sure, but I think non of those two are his.

Imaginos
07-18-2010, 08:12 AM
Very cool.
Keep it up and good luck!

james1906
07-18-2010, 08:51 AM
Would love for the real Ron Paul to say "y'all niggaz be frontin" to Bernanke.

ronpaulraps
07-18-2010, 09:17 AM
Would love for the real Ron Paul to say "y'all niggaz be frontin" to Bernanke.

lmao lmao lmao You're Tryin To Get Ron Paul Trash By The Liberal Media And The Black People Who Let The Liberal Media Use 'Em.

The Wise Enough Song I Didn't Do. But I Like The Song Alot. On My Next Mixtape I'm Going To Talk A Little More About Politics

silus
07-18-2010, 02:25 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul Rap (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8dww-h3pQU)

love the jazzy feel and rap on this track.
Thats not "Ron Paul," thats some guy named King Soloman.

Can someone show me a song from "Ron Paul" that talks about a similar message? I tried one, but it was just about a type of woman that sucks a lot of dick. :confused:

michaelwise
07-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Everyone should use Ron' Paul's message, persona and star personality to make as much money for themselves, while giving their time and donations to liberty candidates and spreading the message. Ron Paul's stardom can be big cache while doing something good for their country in these hard economic times.

It's a win win for everybody. Ron Paul's stardom is world wide.

ronpaulraps
07-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Thats not "Ron Paul," thats some guy named King Soloman.

Can someone show me a song from "Ron Paul" that talks about a similar message? I tried one, but it was just about a type of woman that sucks a lot of dick. :confused:

lmao did you listen to songs like "when i was down" "nigga spiritual" or "i gotcha back". Every last song is not about getting my dick suck. I think I dealt with alot of topics. Just didn't touch on songs about politics. But I already recorded one

silus
07-18-2010, 07:43 PM
You don't have any songs about politics?? :confused:

Nevermind, some people here seem to support you so i'm not going to say anything.

ronpaulraps
07-18-2010, 09:15 PM
You don't have any songs about politics?? :confused:

Nevermind, some people here seem to support you so i'm not going to say anything.

Yes I Do. I Have A Whole Mixtape From Years Ago. That Have A Bunch of Songs About Politics. But On The New CD Dont Have Any Songs About Politics. But I Mention The Federal Reserve In The Song "When I Was Down" And "On Top" Mention Kaynesian Economics. But It's Not Full Songs About Any of The Two.

But I'm Open To Hear People Concerns And Opinions. No Matter If Its Good or Bad. As Long Its Respectful and Constructive

silus
07-18-2010, 09:25 PM
Yes I Do. I Have A Whole Mixtape From Years Ago. That Have A Bunch of Songs About Politics. But On The New CD Dont Have Any Songs About Politics. But I Mention The Federal Reserve In The Song "When I Was Down" And "On Top" Mention Kaynesian Economics. But It's Not Full Songs About Any of The Two.

But I'm Open To Hear People Concerns And Opinions. No Matter If Its Good or Bad. As Long Its Respectful and Constructive
Well then, in my humble opinion I think you should have at least one song per album that goes knee deep into these issues. Give your listeners at least one opportunity per album to be exposed to RPs message. Otherwise I don't see the benefit of the Ron Paul name if it just remains a superficial tag to people.

ronpaulraps
07-18-2010, 09:55 PM
Well then, in my humble opinion I think you should have at least one song per album that goes knee deep into these issues. Give your listeners at least one opportunity per album to be exposed to RPs message. Otherwise I don't see the benefit of the Ron Paul name if it just remains a superficial tag to people.

I Agree With You. But You Can't Feed A Baby Steak. Now That I Know I Have An Audience And The Demographics of The Audience. I Know How To Cater To 'Em. But This Was My First CD With A Bunch of Throw Away Music. The Bigger Picture Is To Draw People In Then Start Giving 'Em Dosage of Ron Paul Message

someperson
07-18-2010, 10:22 PM
I remember he did a radio interview and mentioned Dr. Paul as the inspiration for his name. Obviously, it's difficult to convert anyone in 30 seconds, especially when the topic isn't politics, but getting the name out there to all of the listeners helps, as name recognition is critical when it comes to elections. I appreciate what he's doing :)

Oh, found it, seek to around 6:00 in this video:

YouTube - Ron Paul Raps Radio Interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J7Q6DBaYW4)

ronpaulraps
07-18-2010, 11:28 PM
I remember he did a radio interview and mentioned Dr. Paul as the inspiration for his name. Obviously, it's difficult to convert anyone in 30 seconds, especially when the topic isn't politics, but getting the name out there to all of the listeners helps, as name recognition is critical when it comes to elections. I appreciate what he's doing :)

Oh, found it, seek to around 6:00 in this video:

YouTube - Ron Paul Raps Radio Interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J7Q6DBaYW4)

That Was My Whole Point of Using The Name Ron Paul Because I Wasn't Going To Do It. But I Wanted To Draw People Into My Music First Before I Started Talking About Politics In Alot of Songs. But You Have To Be A Fan of Rap Music To Understand Why You Can't Talk About Politics Heavy In Your Music

pacelli
07-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Man, good luck getting the word out in baltimore. People at Howard are more into world music. That town is a musical black hole. Shit goes in, but nada comes out.

You'd have much better luck in Philly.

ronpaulraps
07-19-2010, 03:29 PM
Man, good luck getting the word out in baltimore. People at Howard are more into world music. That town is a musical black hole. Shit goes in, but nada comes out.

You'd have much better luck in Philly.

Yeah I Plan On Going To Philly Soon. I Heard I Get Some Love Out In Philly. So I'll Be Getting Footage Soon From There. But I Want Alot of States Not Just A Few