PDA

View Full Version : Road Warrior-level collapse imminent: Alex Jones says we must take corrective action

Volitzer
07-15-2010, 10:33 AM
Road Warrior-level collapse imminent: Alex Jones says we must take corrective action now

http://www.prisonplanet.com/road-warrior-level-collapse-imminent-alex-jones-says-we-must-take-corrective-action-now.html

Move towards global currency as U.S. loses status, faces depression and sees dangerous cuts to services as economic instability sets in.

Alex Jones & Aaron Dykes
Prisonplanet.com
July 14, 2010

The United States as we know it has ended, Alex Jones warns, as the nation has lost its credit rating with China, its Dollar reserve status and faces saddling debt and cuts in programs and services.

YouTube - Road Warrior-level collapse imminent: Alex Jones says we must take corrective action now (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOX3QUvF-l8)

Sadly, the U.S. can expect to see itself picked-off by the same IMF-style austerity measures that have driven Greece and Spain into riots, and long imposed control on vulnerable 3rd World countries throughout the globe. A financial coup d’etat has taken place over the past two years, and the global elite are moving to consolidate the pieces– except where patriots have been strong enough to stand up and say no.

Already, many cities and communities across the U.S. have announced cuts to basic services and an inability to police or otherwise protect its populations. Astonishingly, Oakland California’s police chief announced “44 situations that his officers will no longer respond to and they include grand theft, burglary, car wrecks, identity theft and vandalism.” Elsewhere, as in Ohio and border areas, sheriffs are simply informing their people to arm themselves because law enforcement cannot guarantee a response.

osan
07-15-2010, 10:53 AM
Sadly, the U.S. can expect to see itself picked-off by the same IMF-style austerity measures that have driven Greece and Spain into riots, and long imposed control on vulnerable 3rd World countries throughout the globe. A financial coup d’etat has taken place over the past two years, and the global elite are moving to consolidate the pieces– except where patriots have been strong enough to stand up and say no.

I am now actively waiting for this language to start broaching through the media. It is a logical step if the presumed goal is the actual one.

Already, many cities and communities across the U.S. have announced cuts to basic services and an inability to police or otherwise protect its populations. Astonishingly, Oakland California’s police chief announced “44 situations that his officers will no longer respond to and they include grand theft, burglary, car wrecks, identity theft and vandalism.” Elsewhere, as in Ohio and border areas, sheriffs are simply informing their people to arm themselves because law enforcement cannot guarantee a response.

I would call this a mixed blessing. Fewer cops will mean no major changes in the states where firearms rights are strong. It will mean serious trouble in those states where Second Amendment rights are abridged or outright denied. Places like CA, IL, MA, NJ, and NY - especially the heavily urbanized areas - stand to see great escalations in violence. Perhaps that will force them to see reason, though I would not bet the farm on it.

One point about Alex Jones - while I agree with much of what he propounds, in a way he is an asshole because he appears like a boy crying wolf. Granted he has an act to perform, but if there is anything at all genuine about him - and I would like to think that there is - he should have toned it down a long time ago because of two things. First, he often sounds like a raving lunatic - not good for credibility (perhaps that is the goal?). Second, by going on and on with the hyperbole, people become inured to it and no longer really hear much of what is being said. When he has something worth hearing, it's in one ear and out the other for many listeners, or so it seems to me.

Fredom101
07-15-2010, 10:55 AM
So what's the action we should take?

John Taylor
07-15-2010, 10:56 AM

No man knoweth the hour.

Trust in God, be diligent at your work, be vigilant in your personal preparation, and be subtle in your publicity.

RM918
07-15-2010, 11:03 AM

Assless chaps, apparently.

John Taylor
07-15-2010, 11:08 AM

Those were the "bad gays".... cough, I mean, "bad guys".

RM918
07-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Those were the "bad gays".... cough, I mean, "bad guys".

They weren't very subtle in their publicity.

Elwar
07-15-2010, 11:16 AM

Finally...I've been preparing for this for some time now.

YumYum
07-15-2010, 11:21 AM
: "and the global elite are moving to consolidate the pieces– except where patriots : have been strong enough to stand up and say no."

Who are the "global elite"? Who are the people at the very top who are orchestrating this? If it is the bankers, what are their names?

This is the problem that I have with Alex Jones. While he is correct that we are headed for serious problems (Peter Schiff and Ron Paul predicted that), he attributes everything that is bad to an unknown and unseen villain: The Bogeyman.

The Bogeyman is gonna get ya!!!

Okay, but who is the "Bogeyman"?

Fredom101
07-15-2010, 11:28 AM
No man knoweth the hour.

Trust in God, be diligent at your work, be vigilant in your personal preparation, and be subtle in your publicity.

I don't believe in imaginary things. What's next?

LittleLightShining
07-15-2010, 11:31 AM
I am now actively waiting for this language to start broaching through the media. It is a logical step if the presumed goal is the actual one.

I would call this a mixed blessing. Fewer cops will mean no major changes in the states where firearms rights are strong. It will mean serious trouble in those states where Second Amendment rights are abridged or outright denied. Places like CA, IL, MA, NJ, and NY - especially the heavily urbanized areas - stand to see great escalations in violence. Perhaps that will force them to see reason, though I would not bet the farm on it.

One point about Alex Jones - while I agree with much of what he propounds, in a way he is an asshole because he appears like a boy crying wolf. Granted he has an act to perform, but if there is anything at all genuine about him - and I would like to think that there is - he should have toned it down a long time ago because of two things. First, he often sounds like a raving lunatic - not good for credibility (perhaps that is the goal?). Second, by going on and on with the hyperbole, people become inured to it and no longer really hear much of what is being said. When he has something worth hearing, it's in one ear and out the other for many listeners, or so it seems to me.Michael Ruppert has been saying the same thing to the peak oil crowd. Check out what he thinks we should be doing: http://www.collapsenet.com/

RM918
07-15-2010, 11:42 AM
I don't believe in imaginary things. What's next?

Here we go. Should've stuck to the chaps.