PDA

View Full Version : Wells Fargo/Mobsters, what should i do

speciallyblend
07-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi Folks, we have had an account robbed(that has been closed 4 times from 2 different bank locations. the total is around 400-500 in bogus fees and charges on accounts that should have been closed! Of course now my account is -500. we are getting phone run arounds and 3 months later the problem has not been solved. seems i am left no choice but to walk away now from my bank accounts! we have repeatly closed them and they say they are closed .then they find away to charge a fee then an overdraft fee!! i am going in monday and i am going to say what needs to be said LOUD AND CLEAR(hopefully i do not get arrested. since the bank has robbed us of 400-500 in cash . i am basically telling them call it even. i will still lose around 400 bucks. I cannot afford to have accounts that they say are closed but they will not close them and they continue to charge fees on closed accounts that i have repeatly zeroed out. I am left no choice but to walk away since all we get is phone run arounds and bank employees cannot seem to understand what close an account is!!

WELLS FARGO needs to BURN IN HELL

i have tried all avenues but all we get is the run around from everyone at wells fargo. yes we can report them but in the end i got robbed by my own bank and it is their fault but i cannot get anywhere, so bottom line i got robbed!!!

i guess wells fargo is lucky i do not own a bulldozer or welding equipment!!

Where is my tar and feathers dammit! i can only tell rpf members. i have f'in had it with banks,insurance and government!! all 3 can go to hell!!

is it possible to call the police on wells fargo for robbery?? since wells fargo will not solve the problem and they have had 2-3 months to solve it!!

YumYum
07-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Call The Christian Cowboy. He'll fix their ass!!

silus
07-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Do you have any documentation of the times you previously closed it out?

Reason
07-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Do you have any documentation of the times you previously closed it out?

This.

tangent4ronpaul
07-14-2010, 08:13 PM
heavy weight oil or styrene works better than kerosene, as to your wick - droplets of burning gas dripping down your back REALLY SUCK!, but I digress.

Look over your statements closely. I think the cause of your misery is accounts you have that auto-bill.

-t

Live_Free_Or_Die
07-14-2010, 08:18 PM
What would you send them a bill for?

Zippyjuan
07-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Was this a checking account? If you ask them to close a checking account they sometimes just put a hold on it instead of closing it right away- to allow for any outstanding checks which might be out there to show up. Not sure how long that period lasts. Then if they forget or you don't tell them to again later close it out, it is still considered open. They won't close it right on the spot when you request it.

Credit card companies will do this too- only suspend a card if you ask them to cancel it. You need to follow up on both to be sure it actually happened.

Try to talk to the manager at the bank. As others asked, do you have proof of when you asked the account to be closed?

How did the account go negative in the first place- was there some charge or check or AMT transaction which was charged against the account? Did you have any autopay bills connected to the account?

Imaginos
07-14-2010, 08:51 PM
i have f'in had it with banks,insurance and government!! all 3 can go to hell!!

+1
I would love to see some bankers and big shots in Federal Reserve in jail more than anything.
Your case is not uncommon.
I've seen enough cases that people got ripped off by banks and insurance companies that made me a huge sceptic of the system.
But alas, no one can beat our master big government when it comes to rip off people.
And as ZippyJuan said, firs, try to talk to the manager at the bank explaining how did the account go negative in the first place. If you have any, bring document, statement copy, receipt or anything that related to the situation that will support your argument.
And my advice to anyone who have to deal with banks, insurance companies and governement is, always expect the worst case scenario from them and put some safety measures/plans here and there so when they try to rip you off, you can fight back.
I carry recorders time to time when I have to deal with people that I don't trust.
Ball point pen recorder is an excellent choice since most of them will not aware of that.
They will think it's just ball point pen.
Another good choice is the watch with recording device.
Anyway good luck with your situation, speciallyblend!

libertybrewcity
07-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Hi Folks, we have had an account robbed(that has been closed 4 times from 2 different bank locations. the total is around 400-500 in bogus fees and charges on accounts that should have been closed! Of course now my account is -500. we are getting phone run arounds and 3 months later the problem has not been solved. seems i am left no choice but to walk away now from my bank accounts! we have repeatly closed them and they say they are closed .then they find away to charge a fee then an overdraft fee!! i am going in monday and i am going to say what needs to be said LOUD AND CLEAR(hopefully i do not get arrested. since the bank has robbed us of 400-500 in cash . i am basically telling them call it even. i will still lose around 400 bucks. I cannot afford to have accounts that they say are closed but they will not close them and they continue to charge fees on closed accounts that i have repeatly zeroed out. I am left no choice but to walk away since all we get is phone run arounds and bank employees cannot seem to understand what close an account is!!

WELLS FARGO needs to BURN IN HELL

i have tried all avenues but all we get is the run around from everyone at wells fargo. yes we can report them but in the end i got robbed by my own bank and it is their fault but i cannot get anywhere, so bottom line i got robbed!!!

i guess wells fargo is lucky i do not own a bulldozer or welding equipment!!

Where is my tar and feathers dammit! i can only tell rpf members. i have f'in had it with banks,insurance and government!! all 3 can go to hell!!

is it possible to call the police on wells fargo for robbery?? since wells fargo will not solve the problem and they have had 2-3 months to solve it!!

wells fargo sucks. i have an account there and have been charged so much money so many times for stupid crap. i hate them and i want to switch. i am just too lazy..

tangent4ronpaul
07-14-2010, 10:36 PM
wells fargo sucks. i have an account there and have been charged so much money so many times for stupid crap. i hate them and i want to switch. i am just too lazy..

I <3 my Federal credit union! Find a good credit union - they won't screw you. I also have a brokerage acct with WF. The fees are steep for any transaction, but my broker is a personal friend as is his daughter. The steep fees I see as a plus, as I'm not tempted to stock hop.

-t

james1906
07-14-2010, 10:40 PM
I had a Wachovia account. I made sure to close it.

lynnf
07-15-2010, 02:04 AM
I <3 my Federal credit union! Find a good credit union - they won't screw you. I also have a brokerage acct with WF. The fees are steep for any transaction, but my broker is a personal friend as is his daughter. The steep fees I see as a plus, as I'm not tempted to stock hop.

-t

credit unions are becoming more and more like banks everyday. so don't take their good conduct for granted. they've been adopting the banks bad practices so check into it closely - even then they can change after you join.

lynn

libertybrewcity
07-15-2010, 03:59 AM
credit unions are becoming more and more like banks everyday. so don't take their good conduct for granted. they've been adopting the banks bad practices so check into it closely - even then they can change after you join.

lynn

yea, im sure i will do some research on a safe credit union when the time comes to switch. i know a long with the bank bailout there was a credit union bailout too so some are sketch.