PDA

View Full Version : New Hotel Thread, Ron Paul is Catching on i TELL YA:)

speciallyblend
07-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Hi folks, i am sitting at work messing with flowers in the beds;) as i am separating flowers, an older gentleman is sitting outside and he notices my beat up Subaru with my new RON PAUL 2008 FOR PRESIDENT STICKER/secretly covering up a rust hole:) we start chatting and he is like Ron Paul is the only one making sense in the GOP! Of course i nod yes yes and yes to everything this guy is saying. He then asks me why i like Ron Paul? and i explain to him the only reason I AM A REPUBLICAN IS BECAUSE OF Ron Paul. after i explain why i like Ron Paul.He then raises his hands for a HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!!! It felt good hearing an older guy knowing what is going on. It was also nice hearing him say the samethings we have all been saying! He is a Republican and he even said the GOP better wake up! The GOP better pay attention follow Ron Paul's Platform or risk alienating the GOP!!

Ron Paul 2012, the GOP really has no other option other then Gary Johnson after that they might as well nominate obama/cheney 2012 if they fail to nominate Ron Paul 2012!!

The writing is on the wall but i wonder if the GOP establishment is capable of even reading!!

IPSecure
07-14-2010, 06:25 PM
:D

libertybrewcity
07-14-2010, 06:32 PM
older people are waking up too! great to hear it.

speciallyblend
07-14-2010, 06:36 PM
:D

your id pic gave me a wierd idea! imagine if we get Ron Paul dancing to KISS DISCO, I WAS MADE FOR LOVIN YOU. Would make for a good Money Bomb!! i would donate for a 2012 run in a heartbeat if i saw Ron Paul and his wife dancing to KISS:)

YouTube - Kiss - I was made for loving you (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNGNLo8K6Fk)

CoreyBowen999
07-14-2010, 06:37 PM
I love hearing all these stories like this. I wish I could hear more..

someperson
07-14-2010, 07:17 PM
:)

No1ButPaul08
07-14-2010, 07:30 PM
The one time I had someone comment on my RP bumper sticker it was an older gentleman who was a fan. Made my day.

phill4paul
07-14-2010, 08:40 PM
I liked your first post HB:)

Hi folks, i am sitting at work messing with flowers in the beds;) as i am separating flowers, an older gentleman is sitting outside and he notices my beat up Subaru with my new RON PAUL 2008 FOR PRESIDENT STICKER/secretly covering up a rust hole:) we start chatting and he is like Ron Paul is the only one making sense in the GOP! Of course i nod yes yes and yes to everything this guy is saying. He then asks me why i like Ron Paul? and i explain to him the only reason I AM A REPUBLICAN IS BECAUSE OF Ron Paul. after i explain why i like Ron Paul.He then raises his hands for a HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!!! It felt good hearing an older guy knowing what is going on. It was also nice hearing him say the samethings we have all been saying! He is a Republican and he even said the GOP better wake up! The GOP better pay attention follow Ron Paul's Platform or risk alienating the GOP!!

Ron Paul 2012, the GOP really has no other option other then Gary Johnson after that they might as well nominate obama/cheney 2012 if they fail to nominate Ron Paul 2012!!

The writing is on the wall but i wonder if the GOP establishment is capable of even reading!!

Second post, well...WTF?:eek:

your id pic gave me a wierd idea! imagine if we get Ron Paul dancing to KISS DISCO, I WAS MADE FOR LOVIN YOU. Would make for a good Money Bomb!! i would donate for a 2012 run in a heartbeat if i saw Ron Paul and his wife dancing to KISS:)

YouTube - Kiss - I was made for loving you (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNGNLo8K6Fk)

Put down the Micheal Cera jar, duder! LOLz;):D

trey4sports
07-14-2010, 09:07 PM
older people are waking up too! great to hear it.

older people naturally wake up early, they go to bed at like 7

Bman
07-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Reminds me of when I was at my buddies repair shop and his one client a retired lawyer gets into a conversation we are having and says after I said people should have been smart and elected Ron Paul, he says "You know what, he probably would have made a good President."

Austrian Econ Disciple
07-14-2010, 09:21 PM
Over the last two days I've seen multiple cars with Ron Paul stickers, and today at Wal-Mart I parked next to a car that had a Ron Paul sticker, an End the Fed sticker, and a host of others. He's catchin on I'm tellin' ya! (And so is libertarianism :p)

libertybrewcity
07-14-2010, 09:30 PM
older people naturally wake up early, they go to bed at like 7

Ha, good one t4s

libertybrewcity
07-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Over the last two days I've seen multiple cars with Ron Paul stickers, and today at Wal-Mart I parked next to a car that had a Ron Paul sticker, an End the Fed sticker, and a host of others. He's catchin on I'm tellin' ya! (And so is libertarianism :p)

I was out walking around and saw a faded Ron Paul sign in the window of a car! Return of the volunteers!! SWEET.