PDA

View Full Version : I made a schiff convert

Legend1104
07-14-2010, 03:45 PM
I was phone banking today and made only around 12 calls because I was straped for time. On the 13th and last call I spoke to a woman from Kazakhstan living in Connecticut. I must have spoke to her for about 10 minutes answering questions. When I finished she said I convinced her to support Peter. She also said she had a husband that did not like linda mcmahon either plus plenty of republican friends. She will probably try to convince those people too. So, she could convert 3 or more as well. I am so excited. If any of you have not phone banked yet, it is worth it to get one of these moments.

libertybrewcity
07-14-2010, 03:46 PM
good job Legend! Glad you had some success.

John Taylor
07-14-2010, 04:12 PM
I was phone banking today and made only around 12 calls because I was straped for time. On the 13th and last call I spoke to a woman from Kazakhstan living in Connecticut. I must have spoke to her for about 10 minutes answering questions. When I finished she said I convinced her to support Peter. She also said she had a husband that did not like linda mcmahon either plus plenty of republican friends. She will probably try to convince those people too. So, she could convert 3 or more as well. I am so excited. If any of you have not phone banked yet, it is worth it to get one of these moments.

Is she a citizen?

someperson
07-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Great work, Legend :)

Sentient Void
07-14-2010, 04:19 PM
You could have also told her that Peter Schiff was the economic advisor for Ron Paul - who was in the movie with Bruno, played by Sasha Baren Cohen, who also effectively portrayed one of her people as the journalist Borat! :-)

Nice job, btw!

dr. hfn
07-14-2010, 04:41 PM
great job!

tremendoustie
07-14-2010, 04:41 PM
You could have also told her that Peter Schiff was the economic advisor for Ron Paul - who was in the movie with Bruno, played by Sasha Baren Cohen, who also effectively portrayed one of her people as the journalist Borat! :-)

Nice job, btw!

Yeah, I'm sure that would have gone over well ...

low preference guy
07-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Is she a citizen?

The people in the phone banking list are registered republicans.

John Taylor
07-14-2010, 05:16 PM
The people in the phone banking list are registered republicans.

Awesome! I think it's absolutely wonderful that people with available time are striving to push such fine men as Schiff!

dannno
07-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Mi grammur mught suk, bit u hav nu brians.

Have you ever heard his speech to the mortgage bankers from 2006? Have you listened to much of his economic policy? He is the best economic expert we have in the entire liberty movement. He wants to end our overseas empire. He doesn't want to run on a platform of complete non-interventionism against Iran because he's running in a fucking Republican primary... because foreign policy is not his specialty, his specialty is economics.

John Taylor
07-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Have you ever heard his speech to the mortgage bankers from 2006? Have you listened to much of his economic policy? He is the best economic expert we have in the entire liberty movement. He wants to end our overseas empire. He doesn't want to run on a platform of complete non-interventionism against Iran because he's running in a fucking Republican primary... because foreign policy is not his specialty, his specialty is economics.

+1776. Great analysis Danno.