PDA

View Full Version : The Loss Of Liberty (USS Liberty Cover-Up) High Quality Video

michaelwise
07-14-2010, 02:16 PM
I couldn't find a decent quality video of this documentary on the internet, so I uploaded one. Please download this and redistribute it as much as possible.

On June 8, 1967, Israeli warplanes and torpedo boats launched a ferocious two-hour attack against the USS Liberty, an American intelligence ship operating in the eastern Mediterranean.

Of the 294 men aboard the vessel, 34 were killed and 172 were wounded. For years the survivors kept silent about what happened, under threat by military authorities of severe punishment if they revealed the truth. Now, in this powerful film documentary, USS Liberty survivors speak with moving candor about what really happened.

"The Loss of Liberty" includes interviews with high-ranking Israeli military officers. High-ranking American military and civilian officials, including Dean Rusk, former U.S. Secretary of State, and Admiral Thomas Moorer, former Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, provide authoritative analysis. "I have never believed that the attack on the USS Liberty was a case of mistaken identity," Admiral Moorer has said. "What is so chilling and cold-blooded, of course, is that they [the Israelis] could kill as many Americans as they did in confidence that Washington would cooperate in quelling any public outcry. I have to conclude that it was Israel's intent to sink the Liberty and leave as few survivors as possible."

"Israel's premeditated, sneak attack, on the USS Liberty was a direct attack on America," says Phillip Tourney, a crewman wounded in the attack. Awarded the Bronze Star for his heroism under fire, he is president of the USS Liberty Veterans Association. "The disgraceful refusal of unpatriotic American governmental officials of dubious allegiance to defend America and come to the aid of brave Americans under attack can only be characterized as treasonous," he says.

"The Loss of Liberty" tells the shocking, long-suppressed truth about the treacherous assault, and tears to shreds the shameful official story that the attack was a case of mistaken identity.

The Loss Of Liberty (USS Liberty Cover-Up) HQ on Vimeo (http://www.vimeo.com/13333096)

coastie
07-14-2010, 02:22 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=252589

heavenlyboy34
07-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Nice find. I expect zionist trolls to invade your thread any moment now.... :eek:

phill4paul
07-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Nice find. I expect zionist trolls to invade your thread any moment now.... :eek:

Yeah they'll be asking for citations.:p

michaelwise
07-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Check out the other videos on my Vimeo channel. You might find something else you like.
http://www.vimeo.com/user3075988/videos

coastie
07-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah they'll be asking for citations.:p

and in your own words, the govt officials and survivors dont count.:D

michaelwise
07-14-2010, 04:30 PM
It is incidents like this our military personnel don't trust our government. In the end they will be on our side.

phill4paul
07-14-2010, 04:36 PM
It is incidents like this our military personnel don't trust our government. In the end they will be on our side.

If nothing else the Vets don't. At last count they outnumber the active duty so there is some hope.

coastie
07-14-2010, 04:39 PM

From someone who just got out after over 8 years...this could not be further from the truth, sorry to bust your bubble:mad:

michaelwise
07-14-2010, 04:45 PM
From someone who just got out after over 8 years...this could not be further from the truth, sorry to bust your bubble:mad:Have your buddies seen this video?

Todd
07-14-2010, 04:47 PM
From someone who just got out after over 8 years...this could not be further from the truth, sorry to bust your bubble:mad:

yep. From another whos still in.........Most military won't see the government for what it is until an event like this happens. And then only a handful of those involved will wake up from it after the spinmeisters have their say.

coastie
07-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Have your buddies seen this video?

Probably not, but these kids these days have the attention span of a 2 yr old and it would be out of there minds as soon as it was over and they got back to their x-boxes.

As I've mentioned in several recent threads, these people think they're your betters. Period. And that is EXTREMELY dangerous. I know for a fact most people I was stationed with over the years wouldn't think twice about shooting you in your face if they were ordered to. They're all drones, and dont think at all.

This is one of the HUGE reasons I got out...I was in the minority. I think I know of maybe 2 people who "get it'...

michaelwise
07-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Probably not, but these kids these days have the attention span of a 2 yr old and it would be out of there minds as soon as it was over and they got back to their x-boxes.

As I've mentioned in several recent threads, these people think they're your betters. Period. And that is EXTREMELY dangerous. I know for a fact most people I was stationed with over the years wouldn't think twice about shooting you in your face if they were ordered to. They're all drones, and dont think at all.

This is one of the HUGE reasons I got out...I was in the minority. I think I know of maybe 2 people who "get it'...God help us.

fuzzybekool
07-14-2010, 05:47 PM
As an ex-military member from the Reagan era, I can tell you all we were trained to follow orders and to kill. I am sure that has not changed in today's military. Yes, there will be some who will not shoot at their fellow citizens if ordered to do so, but most will.

That is why is it imperative we elect public servants who will protect and preserve our rights as well as adhere to the United States Constitution. I hope it never comes to that, but we are just one economic collapse away from things getting ugly. If the dollar collapses, and hyper-inflation ensues, we will see blood shed.

michaelwise
07-14-2010, 07:51 PM
As an ex-military member from the Reagan era, I can tell you all we were trained to follow orders and to kill. I am sure that has not changed in today's military. Yes, there will be some who will not shoot at their fellow citizens if ordered to do so, but most will.

That is why is it imperative we elect public servants who will protect and preserve our rights as well as adhere to the United States Constitution. I hope it never comes to that, but we are just one economic collapse away from things getting ugly. If the dollar collapses, and hyper-inflation ensues, we will see blood shed.All I want out of the video is to show that the US needs to cut off Israel. They have never done anything good for the USA.

tpreitzel
07-14-2010, 08:03 PM

This is one of the HUGE reasons I got out...I was in the minority. I think I know of maybe 2 people who "get it'...

Right ... one of the main consequences of the volunteer force. As much as I'd prefer to eliminate a standing military altogether, the all-volunteer force breeds such mentality. Throwing draftees (don't want anything to do with the military) among the volunteers is one method of effectively controlling the mentality of a standing military.

michaelwise
07-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Nice find. I expect zionist trolls to invade your thread any moment now.... :eek:Their power is diminishing.