PDA

View Full Version : President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

bobbyw24
07-14-2010, 09:54 AM
"Additionally, U.S. intelligence has indicated that al Qaeda leadership specifically targets and recruits black Africans to become suicide bombers because they believe that poor economic and social conditions make them more susceptible to recruitment than Arabs," the official said. "Al Qaeda recruits have said that al Qaeda is racist against black members from West Africa because they are only used in lower level operations."

"In short," the official said, "al Qaeda is a racist organization that treats black Africans like cannon fodder and does not value human life."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2010/07/president-obama-white-house-al-qaeda-is-racist.html

LittleLightShining
07-14-2010, 10:06 AM
Well, of course they are! :rolleyes:

JeNNiF00F00
07-14-2010, 10:08 AM
>:)

Liberty Star
07-14-2010, 10:09 AM
There certainly seems a strategy in their recruitment.

Bush was close to Saudis, most of 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.

As Obama has African roots, their focus seems to be on African recruits lately as evidenced by recent underwear bomber.

ibaghdadi
07-14-2010, 11:46 AM
"In short," the official said, "al Qaeda is a racist organization that treats black Africans like cannon fodder and does not value human life."[/url]

Ummm... these guys know that becoming a suicide bomber is voluntary, right? I mean, what are they gonna do, ask him to become a suicide bomber or they'll kill him? :confused:

So I guess if the report is true (doubtful), a lot of black people are willing to become suicide bombers for some reason. But a far simpler explanation would be that "US intelligence" is full of crap.

LibertarianfromGermany
07-14-2010, 12:38 PM
We definitely need to make sure that they have black people and women in leadership positions!

tangent4ronpaul
07-14-2010, 05:44 PM
When liberals use the race card, you KNOW they are loosing the argument and are desperate.

-t

fuzzybekool
07-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Classified - The White House

cc: NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN

Anyone who disagrees with Barack Obama's agenda is now to be mocked and labeled as "racists". We are perilously close to losing both the U.S. Senate majority as well as our majority in the U.S. House of Representatives. Denegrade the Tea Party, outspoken conservative commentators, as well as libertarian activists. Squash all stories that are not favorable to this administration.

Delete this message after reading.

aravoth
07-14-2010, 06:04 PM
"In short," the official said, "al Qaeda is a racist organization that treats black Africans like cannon fodder and does not value human life."

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/aravoth/Fail_Dog.jpg

On the bright side, the racist tag officially means jack shit now.

AmericaFyeah92
07-14-2010, 06:37 PM
"Additionally, U.S. intelligence has indicated that al Qaeda leadership specifically targets and recruits black Africans to become suicide bombers because they believe that poor economic and social conditions make them more susceptible to recruitment than Arabs," the official said. "Al Qaeda recruits have said that al Qaeda is racist against black members from West Africa because they are only used in lower level operations."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2010/07/president-obama-white-house-al-qaeda-is-racist.html

Is there ANY organization that treats black Africans as more than cannon fodder? Even Africans treat Africans like cannon fodder

YumYum
07-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Is there ANY organization that treats black Africans as more than cannon fodder? Even Africans treat Africans like cannon fodder

The NBA.

AmericaFyeah92
07-14-2010, 07:26 PM
the nba.

ftw...ftw

Anti Federalist
07-14-2010, 07:28 PM
the nba.

RoFL :D

Cowlesy
07-14-2010, 07:33 PM
I can't do anything but literally "LOL" at this.

I mean, seriously? The NAACP is going win the war against Al Qaeda for us by shaming them into submission via the Obama Administration?

lolcats.

BlackTerrel
07-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Americans already hate Al Qaeda so I assume the target of this message is not us.

It is a message to Africans saying "hey these people hate you - therefore you shouldn't work with them". Simple divide and conquer.

Unfortunately I don't think it will work.

Kregisen
07-14-2010, 07:38 PM
On the bright side, the racist tag officially means jack shit now.

You mean it mean't something before?

Imperial
07-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Could it be that West Africa has a history of colonialism by the West and is currently ruled by secular dictators that makes it easy to exploit by Al Qaeda?

Nah....