PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani: Preparedness is key (even if aliens attack)

Bradley in DC
10-15-2007, 07:02 AM
Giuliani: Preparedness is key (even if aliens attack)
http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Giuliani%3a+Preparedness+is+ key+(even+if+aliens+attack)&articleId=ff1a86d6-273a-4509-9377-cdee40cb97e1

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

8 hours, 11 minutes ago

EXETER – Presidential hopeful Rudy Giuliani yesterday said preparedness will be key for all crises, even an attack from outer space.

During a town hall meeting in Exeter, a young questioner asked the former New York mayor about his plan to protect Earth.

"If (there's) something living on another planet and it's bad and it comes over here, what would you do?" the boy asked.

Giuliani, grin on his face, said it was the first time he's been asked about an intergalactic attack.

"Of all the things that can happen in this world, we'll be prepared for that, yes we will. We'll be prepared for anything that happens," said Giuliani, who spent the day campaigning in the key early voting state.

Being prepared is a theme that runs through the campaign of Giuliani, the mayor during the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in New York.

The boy's question let Giuliani take a lighthearted turn as he wrapped up his answer on emergency preparedness.

"This could be the new Steven Spielberg," he said. "You want to be a science fiction writer or a scientist?"

The boy replied he wants to be a sculptor.

Then Giuliani asked the audience for another question: "Shall we take one question about this planet?"

Wendi
10-15-2007, 07:19 AM
Does that mean they're planning a staged alien attack? j/k :D

noxagol
10-15-2007, 07:21 AM
Does that mean they're planning a staged alien attack? j/k :D

I wouldn't put it pass them at this point.

FrankRep
10-15-2007, 07:43 AM
An "alien attack" would unite the world together.

SWATH
10-15-2007, 09:02 AM
It was one of the proposed measures by the CFR to "unite the world" and usher in a global government to deal with the threat. They forgot about the idea because they didn't think they could make it believable enough. Instead they opted for 1.) perpetual warfare 2.) enviromentalism. This is all in "The Creature form Jekyll Island".

unklejman
10-15-2007, 09:18 AM
As far out there as it seems, I chat occasionally with a guy in New Mexico and he says he has seen what he believes to be ant-gravity craft flying exercises out in the hills by his house. (he lives out in the middle of no where)

I'm just sayin'.....

fluoridatedbrainsoup
10-15-2007, 09:33 AM
Anti-gravity is old technology. In a truly free market we'd all be flying around in saucers.

edit: link: http://exopoliticsjournal.com/vol-2/vol-2-1-Salla.htm

JPFromTally
10-15-2007, 09:36 AM
It's more plausible than all the stupid "24" type questions they ask at the debates.

Give me liberty
10-15-2007, 03:46 PM
hmm Good question Lol but i wonder how will ron paul deal with an alien threat from other space j/k :p

philipsantamaria
10-15-2007, 06:09 PM
hmm Good question Lol but i wonder how will ron paul deal with an alien threat from other space j/k :p

there wouldn't be a threat, we'd trade with them and we won't occupy their planets with our military.

same shit different dimensions. :)

cjhowe
10-15-2007, 06:11 PM
Anti-gravity is old technology. In a truly free market we'd all be flying around in saucers.

edit: link: http://exopoliticsjournal.com/vol-2/vol-2-1-Salla.htm

Or if there was enough demand, teacups.

amonasro
10-15-2007, 06:39 PM
I would definitely prefer teacups to saucers. So much more sophisticated.