PDA

View Full Version : Illegals voting

lynnf
07-14-2010, 04:50 AM
shameful.........

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=178461

The probe concluded that, yes, there were a lot of illegal aliens voting but not enough to overturn the Sanchez victory! The investigation was terminated with many observers believing there were more than enough illegal aliens voting, but that's far and away beside my point.

Adams further claims to have been in a meeting of his Justice Department teammates when Deputy Assistant Attorney General Julie Fernandez openly declared her intention to ignore those sections of the Motor Voter Act intended to remove ineligible voters from the rolls – including the deceased! Adams quotes her as saying, "We're just not going to do it!" Why not? Fernandez apparently explains her refusal to purge the rolls of ineligible voters by saying, "That does nothing to increase voter turnout."

bobbyw24
07-14-2010, 04:52 AM
Convicts, ACORN pet project may determine country's leadership

By Aaron Klein
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

A federal bill that seeks to restore voting rights in national elections to felons released from prison previously was a pet project of the radical Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN.

Meanwhile, Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign was briefed on state laws governing voting-rights restoration for former felons encountered during general voter-registration drives.

The information comes as a study released this week by Minnesota Majority, a watchdog group, found the six-month election recount that determined Al Franken won the Minnesota Senate seat may have been decided by convicted felons who voted illegally.

The hot new best-seller, "The Manchurian President," by Aaron Klein, reveals inside story on Team Obama and its members. Now available autographed at WND's Superstore!

Last summer, the Democracy Restoration Act was introduced by Sen. Russ Feingold, D-Wis., and Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich. The bill would restore federal voting rights to felons who have served their sentences.

In March, the Senate Judiciary Committee held a hearing on the bill, reviewing testimony on the subject from the NAACP's Washington bureau director as well as the Brennan Center, a liberal activist group at New York University.

(Story continues below)

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=178833

Noob
07-14-2010, 04:57 AM
So Illegals get to vote, I guest they be running for office, and once elected demand that America be return to Mexico, or that State they are elected in to become part of the Country they came from.

catdd
07-14-2010, 06:41 AM
So Illegals get to vote, I guest they be running for office, and once elected demand that America be return to Mexico, or that State they are elected in to become part of the Country they came from.

I'd say that's exactly what they would like to do.