PDA

View Full Version : Watch: For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty

FrankRep
07-13-2010, 06:05 PM
For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty

YouTube - For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIcIkoOwp7s&feature=player_embedded)

http://www.forlibertymovie.com/

As the 2007-08 presidential campaign cycle offered up the usual slate of Washington insiders, Ron Paul, an obscure Congressman from Texas brought an alternative voice that challenged the political establishment.

Advocating a philosophy of sound money, a non-interventionist foreign policy, strict Constitutionalism, and individual liberty, Dr. Paul inspired a unique grassroots movement unmatched in American history - the repercussions of which continue to reverberate today and into the future of the American psyche.

For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty follows this historic campaign from the perspective of grassroots activists, and showcases the unique, often bizarre, yet groundbreaking projects they undertook as they brushed aside traditional campaign methodology.

dannno
07-13-2010, 06:07 PM
This is one of the few movies I am in.

Danke
07-13-2010, 06:09 PM
This is one of the few movies I am in.

Me too. Where R U?

I bought the flick.

dannno
07-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Me too. Where R U?

I bought the flick.

On the Santa Monica Pier during the Tea Party montage... about 8 feet from the camera for a split second or so :cool:

Paulitical Correctness
07-13-2010, 06:24 PM
I've said before but this is one of the best tools for bringing folks in. Even if an individual disagrees with us politically, this film helps them to see us as a passionate grassroots force, not "batshit crazy paultards" - if nothing else this encourages people to respect us and what we're doing.

:D

FrankRep
07-13-2010, 06:39 PM
I see Josh Lowry, Bryan Thome, and RonPaulForums!