PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Candidate Kelly Nguyen MONEYBOMB - she is close to winning

friedenmeister
07-13-2010, 12:28 PM
I wanted to let everybody know about a moneybomb that is going on right now for Kelly Nguyen. She is a liberty candidate running for US House in Atlanta and her homepage is www.votekelly2010.com.

Metro Atlanta and is currently held by the uberleftist John Lewis, who has done plenty to destroy the Constitution. Kelly has a neocon primary challenger and the faceoff is on Tuesday. Yesterday Kelly was endorsed by Mish Shedlock, so if that carries weight with you, then you know it's the real deal.

Please go to her website and chip in whatever you can afford. Even if it's just ten bucks, they will make good use of it. She and her volunteers are running their @sses off all over Atlanta with their canvassing efforts and there are some radio ads on the way as well.

In Liberty,

Friedenmeister

John Taylor
07-13-2010, 12:38 PM
I wanted to let everybody know about a moneybomb that is going on right now for Kelly Nguyen. She is a liberty candidate running for US House in Atlanta and her homepage is www.votekelly2010.com.

Metro Atlanta and is currently held by the uberleftist John Lewis, who has done plenty to destroy the Constitution. Kelly has a neocon primary challenger and the faceoff is on Tuesday. Yesterday Kelly was endorsed by Mish Shedlock, so if that carries weight with you, then you know it's the real deal.

Please go to her website and chip in whatever you can afford. Even if it's just ten bucks, they will make good use of it. She and her volunteers are running their @sses off all over Atlanta with their canvassing efforts and there are some radio ads on the way as well.

In Liberty,

Friedenmeister

What is the point of her running in a Dem +50 district again? Why should I give money to someone who doesn't have a prayer, when we have viable candidates like Amash who can win if they win their primaries?

Danke
07-13-2010, 01:57 PM
What is the point of her running in a Dem +50 district again? Why should I give money to someone who doesn't have a prayer, when we have viable candidates like Amash who can win if they win their primaries?

Yes, if your resources are too limited, then pick someone else. But that doesn't mean this particular candidate is not worthy. Like RP, maybe just spreading the message will some day pay dividends.

ronpaulhawaii
07-13-2010, 02:21 PM

One thing I like about running hundreds of candidates is that it makes our opponents spread themselves thin. If we were focusing on just a few races, our opponents could focus their considerable monetary resources on those races. What they don't have is the manpower and everyone we run spreads them thinner. Further, the electoral experience gained by the Liberty candidates organization is invaluable, the connections made... etc...

If you want to support someone do, if you don't, don't, but I see little sense in continually bringing up the "winnability" card

Tangoland
07-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Kelly is great and her Dem opponent supports the War Machine...Liberals are not happy with that in Atlanta