View Full Version : Revolutionize Your Car

RPatTheBeach
10-15-2007, 06:39 AM
One of my coworkers hooked me up with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8iFT5iHXnc

dsentell
10-15-2007, 08:32 AM
Fabulous!

Personally, I love the Ron Paul Revolution signs. However, I urge everyone to remember that we have an identity problem -- i.e., a lot of people still don't know who Ron Paul is. With that in mind, I would rather see the wording "Ron Paul for President".

traviskicks
10-15-2007, 08:36 AM
Or if you have a truck or RV, we did a Las Vegas strip drive by yesterday and the night before:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/47/photos/?photoAlbumId=232715&photoId=2323390

Primbs
10-15-2007, 08:44 AM
Very cool. Provides inspiration.

A nobody names Richard Riordan came from out of nowhere in 1993 with a little help of ten million dollars and used some these techniques to win the Los Angeles Mayors race as a liberal republican.

Riordan uses a sophisticated sign strategy.

The Riordan campaign did a car parade through south central LA. For a really nice touch put loud speakers on the RV. Sataurdays are best when people are out in their yards. Check for noise ordinances.

Thunderbolt
10-15-2007, 09:25 AM
That is cool. But does it block your vision? I had an idea to put something on the roof of my car. Visible by all SUV and truck owners and people looking out their windows when it is parked in a parking lot.

Made it on Powerpoint. One slide. Says Ron Paul For President. Printed it in poster size. My one slide printed on 9 pages. About the size of my roof. Covered it in clear contact paper.

If we had a ton of these in a parking lot or on the road traffic helicopters would pick them up and they would be all over the news.

But you gotta have a junky car like I do.

qwerty
10-15-2007, 09:57 AM
Awesome!

:cool:

RPatTheBeach
10-15-2007, 06:17 PM
That is cool. But does it block your vision?

It is just window chalk. It doesn't block vision, however I do find myself staring at it when I check my rearview to change lanes. If anyone chooses to do this, please keep your eyes on the road :)

granny miller
10-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Timely.

I was just going to do my truck:)

ckhagen
10-15-2007, 06:32 PM
nice job!
Hmm... I may have to try that. I'm broker than broke, but I could probably sneak those supplies into the grocery cart :cool:

RPatTheBeach
10-16-2007, 05:10 PM
It's really not that expensive! Lasts as long as you want it to (as long as it doesn't rain the day you apply it)