PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Anyone want to meet Ron Paul?

trey4sports
07-12-2010, 09:30 PM
If anyone is interested in meeting Ron Paul I'm going to plan out a roadtrip in the next couple of days and I'd love to split gas with someone. I live in STL Mo, so if you're one the way we could work something out. If you're interested shoot me an email at trey4cubs@yahoo(dot)com

Matt Collins
07-12-2010, 09:35 PM
What is your destination?

trey4sports
07-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Texas, errr im not really sure. I figured he has an office in his district and i'd catch him there

Matt Collins
07-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Texas, errr im not really sure. I figured he has an office in his district and i'd catch him there
Why don't you get a hold of LadyJade on here and find out when and where he is available to meet. It might make your trip a bit easier on you to plan ahead :)

trey4sports
07-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Why don't you get a hold of LadyJade on here and find out when and where he is available to meet. It might make your trip a bit easier on you to plan ahead :)

good idea, will do!

Baptist
07-13-2010, 02:28 AM
I was supposed to meet him in January so that I could get a picture of him with my baby. But the staff member I was communicating with forgot to pencil me into his schedule so I didn't get to. I told her I forgave her, and asked her to reschedule me, but she never did.

Is there any way to meet RP without going through his gov office?

Matt Collins
07-13-2010, 08:33 PM
I was supposed to meet him in January so that I could get a picture of him with my baby. But the staff member I was communicating with forgot to pencil me into his schedule so I didn't get to. I told her I forgave her, and asked her to reschedule me, but she never did.

Is there any way to meet RP without going through his gov office?
Not unless you know what his public schedule is and where he is going to be.

Austrian Econ Disciple
07-13-2010, 11:44 PM
Let me just say this thread is like the 16 year old wanting to go on a road trip to meet his internet girlfriend who lives 600 miles away, without her knowing he is coming. Something a bit unsettling, but thats just me :p

trey4sports
07-14-2010, 12:47 AM
offers still open guys, going to make some calls and set something up soon

libertybrewcity
07-14-2010, 02:15 AM
Let me just say this thread is like the 16 year old wanting to go on a road trip to meet his internet girlfriend who lives 600 miles away, without her knowing he is coming. Something a bit unsettling, but thats just me :p

and lol