PDA

View Full Version : Another Liberty Candidate

Old Ducker
07-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Maybe you guys have heard of this guy. I hadn't.

Kelly Nguyen for Georgia District 5 - Atlanta

I have a few more candidates that I would like you to consider supporting in the upcoming mid-term elections. The first of these candidates is Kelly Nguyen running in Georgia's 5th Congressional District.

Please check out Kelly Nguyen Stands on Issues.

•Jobs and the Economy: Small businesses are the backbone of the American economy and employ over half of all Americans. The recession was inevitable because of federal policies working against small businesses. We must reverse federal policies to save small businesses, even though special interests are against it.

•Bailouts: It is futile to hope bailouts can save us from an economic crisis. The federal government should not burden taxpayers by bailing out irresponsible banks and failed corporations. When small businesses fail, the federal government does not swoop in to save them, and it should not be any different with banking and big business. There is no such thing as “too big to fail.”

•Size and Scope of Government: When government takes half the wealth from the people, dictates what individuals can and cannot do in their personal lives, and spends trillions of dollars it does not have, government is too big. To lower taxes, we must downsize the federal government. Downsizing the federal government should be first on the agenda, then reducing and eliminating income taxes.

"I I believe government policing of small businesses has been a major contributing factor in the U.S. economic crisis, along with market manipulations caused by the federal reserve, and a non-humble, empirical foreign policy. I am a Ron Paul Republican."

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/07/kelly-nguyen-for-georgia-district-5.html

LibertyMage
07-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Yep. It is a chick though.

RCA
07-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Yep. It is a chick though.

:confused: