PDA

View Full Version : 24 types of RPF posters (new)

Andrew-Austin
07-12-2010, 10:23 AM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/986/typesofposters.gif (http://img175.imageshack.us/i/typesofposters.gif/)

update: I'm adding one more to include more forum members:

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8060/theindividual.gif (http://img293.imageshack.us/i/theindividual.gif/)

Pretty sweet if I do say so myself.

If you happen to be one of the cartoons don't take it too serious, I'm also kind of a douchebag I just didn't know what to make of myself.

A few of them are obviously certain forum members, most can apply to more than one member, and some I just made up.
My two favorites are quixotic and tempter of minarchists.

---

Matt Collins
07-12-2010, 10:26 AM
I like this one less.

libertythor
07-12-2010, 10:30 AM
I see Ghemminger got lumped in with cointelpro.

Natalie
07-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Nice!

I think I am Bugged Out + Media Blues + Quixotic + Alex Jones Fan + Chat Room Dweller.

I like the look on the Quixotic's face. "This time we'll buy two blimps!" HAHAHAHA!

Andrew-Austin
07-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Excitable Anarchist is heavenlyboy BTW.

I'm thinking pot enthusiast is dannno and speciallyblend.

I see Ghemminger got lumped in with cointelpro.

Is that who made that thread? I forgot.

I like this one less.

AWww I tried.

libertythor
07-12-2010, 10:33 AM

AWww I tried.

I don't know, but it surprised me how many believed it.

Kludge
07-12-2010, 10:37 AM
I like this one less.

lol.

specsaregood
07-12-2010, 10:37 AM
/me doesn't see himself in there. guess I'm just an individualist. :)

heavenlyboy34
07-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Excitable Anarchist is heavenlyboy BTW.

I'm thinking pot enthusiast is dannno and speciallyblend.

AWww I tried.

w00t! I got my own cartoon dedicated to me! :D:cool: Now the cartoon needs a kludge.;):o

MelissaWV
07-12-2010, 10:39 AM
A noble effort.

I wonder if the misspelling on the "Internet Critic" square was on purpose? It's cute :) I'm guessing that was made for me, even though I try to be more constructive when it comes to official errors along those lines. I also never base it on the amount of money I've donated.

I am also, of course, a "Chatroom" kiddie.

Andrew-Austin
07-12-2010, 10:41 AM
A noble effort.

I wonder if the misspelling on the "Internet Critic" square was on purpose? It's cute :) I'm guessing that was made for me, even though I try to be more constructive when it comes to official errors along those lines. I also never base it on the amount of money I've donated.

I am also, of course, a "Chatroom" kiddie.

Yes it was intentional. :)

Nah I wasn't thinking of you when I did that one, we've had a lot of internet critics.

MelissaWV
07-12-2010, 10:45 AM
I like this one less.

Hits too close to the mark? ;)

Roxi
07-12-2010, 10:51 AM
I certainly fit in plenty of those categories. Hilarious! and don't listen to Matt... hes just mad because you made him realize he doesn't have his pic with Oprah yet. :D

Kludge
07-12-2010, 10:53 AM
I certainly fit in plenty of those categories. Hilarious! and don't listen to Matt... hes just mad because you made him realize he doesn't have his pic with Oprah yet. :D

I think he's sore about the short joke AA fit in.

Matt Collins
07-12-2010, 11:10 AM
I'm actually 5'2" if you must know :p

MelissaWV
07-12-2010, 11:12 AM
I'm actually 5'2" if you must know :p

Okay? I can't tell from that picture whether or not the cartoon is sitting down... can you?

Yeesh. You people just leap to all kinds of conclusions.

A. Havnes
07-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Internet Critic -

I donate fifty bucks and the campaign HQ can't even punctuate their emails right?!!

Sorry, but it bugged me. Does that make me an Internet Critic?

I can see myself in a few of those, actually.

LittleLightShining
07-12-2010, 11:18 AM
/me doesn't see himself in there. guess I'm just an individualist. :)I don't see me, either.

Andrew-Austin
07-12-2010, 11:30 AM
/me doesn't see himself in there. guess I'm just an individualist. :)

Thanks you reminded me, how could I have forgotten the individualist. :p :D

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8060/theindividual.gif (http://img293.imageshack.us/i/theindividual.gif/)

Natalie
07-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Internet Critic -

I donate fifty bucks and the campaign HQ can't even punctuate their emails right?!!

Sorry, but it bugged me. Does that make me an Internet Critic?

I can see myself in a few of those, actually.

I think he did that on purpose.

LittleLightShining
07-12-2010, 11:39 AM
You should have made a "shit stirrer" for me :D

someperson
07-12-2010, 11:40 AM
The individual portrayed below is, inadvertently, promoting collectivism by using the label "collectivist" in reference to other individuals. He fails to separate the philosophy from the individuals, who may, in fact, believe in some elements of individualism. The label fails to accurately describe those that he hypocritically decries ;)

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8060/theindividual.gif

=

http://nowsourcing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

specsaregood
07-12-2010, 11:43 AM
//

Son of Detroit
07-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Glad to see another version :)

I'm definitely Quixotic with a little bit of Mr. Constitution.

hugolp
07-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Nice. Very funny.

But you need to come more to the economics and sound money section. You are going to get a lot of new ideas. If fact you could do a whole new one just with us, the specimens that write over there.

Andrew-Austin
07-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Nice. Very funny.

But you need to come more to the economics and sound money section. You are going to get a lot of new ideas. If fact you could do a whole new one just with us, the specimens that write over there.

Yeah I tend to not go in the economics section, usually the threads are just about subjects I have already read about on mises.org or something. "Choir preacher" might cover some guys over there. But yeah I imagine a good number could be based off you dudes, maybe one could be made on 24 types of economic perspectives ( including libertarians, liberals, and conservatives).

The individual portrayed below is, inadvertently, promoting collectivism by using the label "collectivist" in reference to other individuals. He fails to separate the philosophy from the individuals, who may, in fact, believe in some elements of individualism. The label fails to accurately describe those that he hypocritically decries

You are thinking about it too rationally.

invisible
07-12-2010, 12:17 PM
I like this one better as well. "Banned" could have been more interesting, though: it dosen't poke fun at anything / anyone. Needs a reference to someone truly obnoxious like HWP.

Both of those who have done the new versions of 24 Types seem to have forgotten about Randy! He had to have been the most entertaining person here, I still wish he would come back.

someperson
07-12-2010, 12:25 PM
You are thinking about it too rationally.
I know, I'm sorry. lol I just had to do it

low preference guy
07-12-2010, 03:16 PM
"Without God you can't even objectively say **** should be executed." -Theocrat

Perfect.

LibertyEagle
07-12-2010, 03:33 PM
So, there are militant atheists and you use a dig at Theo to depict all Christians? Where's the square for Christian patriots?

Overall, very funny though. :)

heavenlyboy34
07-12-2010, 03:35 PM
So, there are militant atheists and you use a dig at Theo to depict all Christians? Where's the square for Christian patriots?

It's kind of hard to exaggerate that for comic effect without seeming offensive to sensitive types, IMHO.

Andrew-Austin
07-12-2010, 04:18 PM

No I didn't have a square for Christians, would have felt too unclean to do such a thing, in that it would be a predictable thing for an atheist to do. Theocrat is pretty much his own man.

The militant atheist one was supposed to be sarcastic, the title was in quotations. The regular atheist isn't very different from the militant one, the two combined formed the joke. It probably only made sense to me.

Thanks. :)

speciallyblend
07-12-2010, 04:20 PM
i can't view this at work but look forward to it:) i left my laptop at home;) what is pot? i only know of cannabis sativa:)

dannno
07-12-2010, 04:27 PM
what is pot? i only know of cannabis sativa:)

It is a slang term people use to disparage cannabis consumers.

Andrew-Austin
07-12-2010, 04:32 PM
It is a slang term people use to disparage cannabis consumers.

lol, I didn't know it had a negative connotation.

catdd
07-12-2010, 04:33 PM
The "myth buster" is a strong personality type that never gets mentioned in these things.
I wonder if I'm the only one who has noticed that particular type.

Brian4Liberty
07-12-2010, 04:36 PM
I wonder if the misspelling on the "Internet Critic" square was on purpose? It's cute :) I'm guessing that was made for me, even though I try to be more constructive when it comes to official errors along those lines.

I thought that one was dedicated to Toady... ;)

speciallyblend
07-12-2010, 04:46 PM
lol, I didn't know it had a negative connotation.

no worries, after 75 yrs of BS and dealing with crap laws for 30 plus yrs! i careless what they call me;) no matter what law or bs they pull. they will never stop me from having green eggs and ham instead of pharm pills and bs drugs!!!

no law over rides common sense;) personally i am becoming anti-people:)

CaseyJones
07-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Zong!

rancher89
07-12-2010, 06:45 PM
no worries, after 75 yrs of BS and dealing with crap laws for 30 plus yrs! i careless what they call me;) no matter what law or bs they pull. they will never stop me from having green eggs and ham instead of pharm pills and bs drugs!!!

no law over rides common sense;) personally i am becoming anti-people:)

"Individualist"
:D :) :D :)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Don't forget to put in a racism cop.

Reason
07-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Which one am I!

Athan
07-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Lol. Media Blues fan here.

Which one am I!

Hint: ALL OF THEM.

South Park Fan
07-12-2010, 08:42 PM
I am either excitable anarchist, choir preacher, quixotic, or tempter of minarchists.

michaelwise
07-12-2010, 09:10 PM
I am on the list.

BANNED! WTF

ChaosControl
07-12-2010, 09:14 PM
*zong*

speciallyblend
07-13-2010, 05:54 PM
Quixotic/Pot Enthusiast , haha great stuff. finally able to see the graphics;) great job;)

ClayTrainor
07-13-2010, 05:59 PM
ha, this is hilarious.

I could relate to more than a couple, I think, haha.

Golding
07-13-2010, 06:00 PM
I'm a Casual Radical.

devil21
07-13-2010, 06:10 PM
Call me an Internet Critic, but you misspelled "Atheist"...twice.

I think your creation, while entertaining, also doesn't help our image. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see it end up on HuffPo or something. However, you could create a new panel that fits me, called "Mr. Serious About Everything".

speciallyblend
07-13-2010, 06:12 PM

I think your creation, while entertaining, also doesn't help our image. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see it end up on HuffPo or something. However, you could create a new panel that fits me, called "Mr. Serious About Everything".

we are all racists according to the lying media anway, can't hurt us anymore;) i better let my pueblo Indian/Hispanic wife know that i am a racist!! before the media does!!

djdellisanti4
07-13-2010, 06:28 PM
First of all, whats wrong with being a Packer fan?!?!?!?
Second, as of right now I'm probably a Choir Preacher, but as I become more familiar with the site I'll probably become more of a Pot Enthusiast or Bugged Out guy.

Andrew-Austin
07-13-2010, 08:49 PM

Well then, I'm just fail.

If the Kostards or Huffers find and post it, then I promise I'll make another one of them.

The mods could just move it to offtopic, where only members can see it.

First of all, whats wrong with being a Packer fan?!?!?!?
Second, as of right now I'm probably a Choir Preacher, but as I become more familiar with the site I'll probably become more of a Pot Enthusiast or Bugged Out guy.

Nothing, the point was just that the elitist is a hypocrite. Everyone has their own thing and that is okay, but I guess I mentioned football because its a passive, unstimulating, habitual form of entertainment. If "the elitist" is going to bitch at people for not focusing and spending time on more important things, then he would be a hypocrite if he spent a lot of time watching sports.

Mach
07-13-2010, 09:12 PM
You know you're a decent person when you can laugh at yourself...... good stuff A-A.

speciallyblend
07-13-2010, 09:28 PM
great cartoons, lmfao!!!!

Theocrat
07-13-2010, 09:48 PM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/986/typesofposters.gif (http://img175.imageshack.us/i/typesofposters.gif/)

update: I'm adding one more to include more forum members:

Pretty sweet if I do say so myself.

If you happen to be one of the cartoons don't take it too serious, I'm also kind of a douchebag I just didn't know what to make of myself.

A few of them are obviously certain forum members, most can apply to more than one member, and some I just made up.
My two favorites are quixotic and tempter of minarchists.

---

Wow. I got my own box in that cartoon. I don't know whether to feel honored or defensive. If you want to quote me correctly, my apologetic is without God, you cannot objectively prove anything.

In any case, I like Son of Detroit's version (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=252651) better. :D