PDA

View Full Version : Chipping Alzheimer's Disease

Immortal Technique
07-11-2010, 05:35 PM
YouTube - Chipping Alzheimer's Disease (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5LnmQGyzbM)

One company is offering free microchip implants to help keep track of Alzheimers patients but not everyone agrees with the idea

Propaganda machine for a chipped world continues

newbitech
07-11-2010, 06:17 PM
YouTube - IBM RFID commercial- Shopping in the Future as a Chipped Human (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xNhL39uD7I)

One company is offering free microchip implants to help keep track of Alzheimers patients but not everyone agrees with the idea

Propaganda machine for a chipped world continues

Its not really the chips themselves that people don't like the idea of. There is a lot of information that can be packed on that little chip. I wonder why they didn't talk about the radio on that chip that transmit the data? Little walking cell phone stuck inside your arm. SOunds harmless to me.

From their website.

VeriMed
VeriChip develops, manufactures and markets customized RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) wireless systems for healthcare and corporate customers ...

Mach
07-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Their last sales and marketing ploy did not work, so, now they are going to help people for FREE. It's just a "get your foot in the door" work-a-round. Once they build all kinds of names and helpful stories that their product created they will feed them to the people and delve into all of the other potential markets. Once it's here it will never go away and only get worse.... guaranteed! :cool:

jbuttell
07-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Their last sales and marketing ploy did not work, so, now they are going to help people for FREE. It's just a "get your foot in the door" work-a-round. Once they build all kinds of names and helpful stories that their product created they will feed them to the people and delve into all of the other potential markets. Once it's here it will never go away and only get worse.... guaranteed! :cool:

Yep, like OnStar...nice optional feature now, mandatory tomorrow.