PDA

View Full Version : [DOCUMENTARY] For Liberty: How the RP Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty

Sentient Void
07-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Send this viral!!! And enjoy! :)

YouTube - For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIcIkoOwp7s)

Sentient Void
07-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Are people really uninterested in this? It's a very well made and good video looking at the grassroots from the start of the RP campaign and all major events and peoples associated with it right up through the rally for the republic.

Or maybe it's been posted already and I'm just too slow on the uptake?

In either case, one bump attempt to give it another chance b

tremendoustie
07-11-2010, 11:09 PM
Are people really uninterested in this? It's a very well made and good video looking at the grassroots from the start of the RP campaign and all major events and peoples associated with it right up through the rally for the republic.

I own it on DVD :). It's been around for awhile, but it's worth posting for those who haven't seen it. It is excellent, as you say. I hear some of the people who made this are working on a documentary for the free state project.

0zzy
07-11-2010, 11:11 PM

it's been posted several times, from the time they started filming to the point where it was only on DVD then posted on youtube. posted posted posted.
but thanks for the post for those who missed all the other ones!

Sentient Void
07-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Well fuck me running. My bad!

Carry on, nothing to see here!

liberalnurse
07-12-2010, 04:04 AM
Actuallly, I just watched this again on Sat. night and enjoyed it as much as I did the first time. It's nice to be able to put faces with the movement of those you only know by screen names. I laughed, I cried and remembered every bittersweet moment. To me the best quote is from Hancock, in Arizona whe he says something along the line, that the thought that hanging the signs in some places was illegal never "brushed their cortex." How awesome are Ron Paul supporters. I came away with the thought that we're still here, we're still making noise and hell no we won't go away.