PDA

View Full Version : How I Got Dumped for Criticizing Coulter

low preference guy
07-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Found this at FrumForum.

Nice....

Two days ago, I submitted to NewsRealBlog a lengthier version of a blurb about Coulter’s newfound opposition to the war written for FrumForum. My rationale for the piece was simply that Horowitz — and by extension his team and blog — is among the more ardent supporters of the war effort, and that it would be a timely piece that fit our niche. The site’s editor took a look at it and told me that he’d have to personally run it by David Horowitz, since the blog is allied with Ann.

I received an e-mail a couple of hours later: “Sorry…we’re going to have to pass on your Coulter piece…[Y]ou finally did it with [David Horowitz]. He doesn’t want you blogging for us anymore.”

http://www.frumforum.com/how-i-got-dumped-for-criticizing-coulter

Question: Will more Republicans join Ann, Steele, Limbaugh, Savage, George Will, and Ron Paul on this issue?

kahless
07-10-2010, 11:20 PM
Never heard of frumforum and likely most people have not either. Just as most people probably know who Ann Coulter is and not David Horowitz. If David Horowitz does not want the blogger blogging because he agrees with Ann Coulter, then fuck him.

low preference guy
07-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Never heard of frumforum and likely most people have not either. Just as most people probably know who Ann Coulter is and not David Horowitz. If David Horowitz does not want the blogger blogging because he agrees with Ann Coulter, then fuck him.

David Horowitz fired a blogger because the blogger wrote a column attacking Coulter.

FrumForum is a neocon group. One of their writers was fired by a Horowitz site (another neocon) for attacking Coulter.

The point I'm trying to make is that the column Ann wrote might have some influence on "the right". If this is the case, Ron's foreign policy proposals will be a lot less controversial in 2012.

Agorism
07-10-2010, 11:42 PM
She and Steele need to endorse Ron at CPAC 2012