PDA

View Full Version : WTH? Schiff is at least campaigning. The media sucks

libertybrewcity
07-10-2010, 05:45 PM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0710/39562.html

MRoCkEd
07-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Former Democratic State Party Chairman George Jepsen, who is running for attorney general this year, said he would be surprised if McMahon got less than 55 percent.

“Even though it’s a three-way, she should win it decisively,” Jepsen said. “I know some unhappy voters will go with Simmons and the tea baggers will go with Schiff, but she’s so dominant on the airwaves, I think she should win it convincingly.”

Tea Baggers.. nice.

He is right about the airwaves, though. Linda is on every commercial break while Peter hasn't had any TV ads for the past 3-4 months.

low preference guy
07-10-2010, 05:59 PM
i hope schiff has commercials at least in the last two weeks.

it'll be interesting to see if someone can win with that.

low preference guy
07-10-2010, 06:02 PM
peter needs to call that alabama guy that does attention getter commercials

YouTube - Gather Your Armies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iQ7ZDUutU4)

Imperial
07-10-2010, 06:46 PM
In Connecticut that guy's ads might be risky. But I think a good factual attack ad may work wonders here.

low preference guy
07-10-2010, 06:55 PM
In Connecticut that guy's ads might be risky. But I think a good factual attack ad may work wonders here.

I don't think they should be equal, just that they should catch attention. Unless Schiff has other secret cards.

Legend1104
07-10-2010, 07:21 PM
One thing is true. There seem to be a good bit of people that do not like Linda McMahon. I made some calls today and most of the people I spoke to, although they did not know about Schiff, did not like McMahon and thought she was all money. I had one guy that basically said, "Schiff eh. Well I have to vote for him because I am not voting for Linda McMahon."

libertybrewcity
07-10-2010, 07:26 PM
One thing is true. There seem to be a good bit of people that do not like Linda McMahon. I made some calls today and most of the people I spoke to, although they did not know about Schiff, did not like McMahon and thought she was all money. I had one guy that basically said, "Schiff eh. Well I have to vote for him because I am not voting for Linda McMahon."

I am hoping that people get sick of McMahons advertisements constantly running and look for other candidates.

If Schiff can blast some tv ads in the last few weeks he can definitely build up momentum and get the anti McMahon votes. In Schiff's latest video he talks about running media ads.

00_Pete
07-12-2010, 06:35 PM
If he quitted his baby murdering opinions he would get the Alaskan Ace-of-Spades....pro-Wrestling girl and all her money would be helpless.