PDA

View Full Version : Judge Napolitano's Freedom Watch Thread - Sat. July 10th at 10 AM - STARTING NOW!

MRoCkEd
07-10-2010, 07:51 AM
Go!

IPSecure
07-10-2010, 07:58 AM
So, why does not fox / fbn operate over the local fox broadcast sub channels?
Maybe they make more money broadcasting a radar screen?

Anxiously awaiting the 'tubes...

BuddyRey
07-10-2010, 08:23 AM
This is a dynamite episode!!!

kkassam
07-10-2010, 10:01 AM
FULL EPISODE: http://usaguns.net/patriots/free5.html

someperson
07-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Thanks, kkassam!

jkr
07-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Thx!

nobody's_hero
07-10-2010, 04:55 PM
The Judge seems to be getting a bit arrogant. I'm not really sure if that's good or bad—I mean, every other anchor does it, so turnabout may be fair play. He just puts words in people's mouths more than he did when the show first started.

But he's saying some things that need to be heard. :)

low preference guy
07-10-2010, 05:05 PM
i liked the online show a lot more.

tremendoustie
07-10-2010, 05:27 PM
i liked the online show a lot more.

You can't do the same thing on air that you do online. I haven't seen this latest episode yet, but I think he's doing a great job. Best news/politics show on the air, by far.

Catatonic
07-10-2010, 05:59 PM
That nancy skinner lady is unbelievable.

libertybrewcity
07-10-2010, 07:46 PM
great, thanks for the link.

sailingaway
07-10-2010, 08:03 PM
This is a SPECTACULAR show and I'm only part way through. I wanted to watch it on fox and tried to find the link but couldn't. If anyone has it, let's post it because we want their ratings up.

The first 12 minutes on the war is fantastic. Right now he's fighting with Lou Dobbs and I don't need it...I can think for myself on that topic.

Ron has to let people get a word in. He is used to trying to cram in as much as he can, but people give him time now, and he needs to get used to that. I'll watch later for Angle, but I can't right now.

nobody's_hero
07-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Speaking of time, they need to give the Judge more. It needs to be a two hour show, at least. I think that's why he seems to be a bit pushy. There's not really enough time for people to say what they have to say, so he has to cut them off and interrupt all the time.

Bergie Bergeron
07-10-2010, 09:36 PM
So what was it about, who was on?

Sentient Void
07-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Am I really the only one who isn't at all impressed by Angle? She seems like a flip flopper and it seems to me that the establishment has already gotten to her and sold out.

Also in the interview she sounds like a fake, stating talking points and giving too much of a song and dance.

I don't trust her. Am I alone in this thinking?

low preference guy
07-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Am I really the only one who isn't at all impressed by Angle? She seems like a flip flopper and it seems to me that the establishment has already gotten to her and sold out.

Also in the interview she sounds like a fake, stating talking points and giving too much of a song and dance.

I don't trust her. Am I alone in this thinking?

I think she is good. She is a little more cautious about what she says because the left is trying to paint her as an extremist. But she is not. She has a good record, and just like Ron Paul, has been the lonely 1 losing vote a lot of times.

cindy25
07-10-2010, 10:47 PM
the youtube is annoying late this week

Nate-ForLiberty
07-10-2010, 11:22 PM

watch here

WorldonaString
07-10-2010, 11:26 PM
So they had Angle on...Ron...and some other folks?

Matt Collins
07-11-2010, 08:12 PM
I think it really has the potential to be a daily show

Matt Collins
07-11-2010, 08:13 PM
The Judge seems to be getting a bit arrogant. I'm not really sure if that's good or bad—I mean, every other anchor does it, so turnabout may be fair play. He just puts words in people's mouths more than he did when the show first started.
He's not like that in person believe it or not. If you ever get the chance to meet him one on one you'll find that he is a very humble (almost shy?) individual:).

MRoCkEd
07-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Don't go to a Judge Nap book signing unless you are girl...
trust me...

low preference guy
07-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Don't go to a Judge Nap book signing unless you are girl...
trust me...

he tries to seduce guys?

MRoCkEd
07-11-2010, 08:19 PM
no.. but from what i saw he acted like he hated being there and didn't even look at the guys while signing their books, but got all excited when it was a female

low preference guy
07-11-2010, 08:21 PM
no.. but from what i saw he acted like he hated being there and didn't even look at the guys while signing their books, but got all excited when it was a female

lol.

actually... that's bad.

MRoCkEd
07-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Ron and Tom Woods are friendly though

Matt Collins
07-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Weird.... He was probably tired

Kregisen
07-11-2010, 08:57 PM
I thought this was the worst show so far.....pretty boring and not the best selection of guests.

I think he's trying to do too much. Instead of having 5 big names on every week, just stick to 2 or 3 and go into each topic in depth....that way you space everything out and you won't ever have bad shows.

nobody's_hero
07-11-2010, 09:29 PM
I thought this was the worst show so far.....pretty boring and not the best selection of guests.

I think he's trying to do too much. Instead of having 5 big names on every week, just stick to 2 or 3 and go into each topic in depth....that way you space everything out and you won't ever have bad shows.

I agree. Either he needs more time or fewer guests.

—I take back what I said earlier, because I don't think 'arrogance' was the right word to describe him. I think he's just always pressed for time, and it comes across in a negative way.

I mean, one hour per week—that's just not enough for him to do all that he wants to do. And it might be better to cut back on the number of guests, rather than the teaser mini-debates he gets into right before switching over to someone else.

Baptist
07-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Judge Nap: "Can I move from the Internet to Fox Business or Fox News?"
Fox News: "Sure, as long as you interrupt people and cut them off."

driege
07-11-2010, 10:18 PM
YouTube - Freedom Watch - 07/10/10 (part 1) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm5jImo9YLI)
YouTube - Freedom Watch - 07/10/10 (part 2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYMyMmnefE)
YouTube - Freedom Watch - 07/10/10 (part 3) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAD6Zj6R-Ik)
YouTube - Freedom Watch - 07/10/10 (part 4) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Z1M6ID0ks)
YouTube - Freedom Watch - 07/10/10 (part 5) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C35h4BA2YJM)

tremendoustie
07-14-2010, 12:15 AM
I'm just getting around to watching this, and I don't know what yall are talking about. This is absolutely outstanding stuff :)

Seriously, the fact that this is on MSM is such a major win it's not even funny.

HOLLYWOOD
07-14-2010, 12:38 AM
That nancy skinner lady is unbelievable.
Yeap, anytime that clown Nancy Slinner opens her mouth and says we need, Government jobs, police, fireman, teachers, blah blah...

Reply, and where does the money come from when you don't have any?

Skinner, next time you want all these jobs and big government... gladly donate your entire check for your talking points.

tremendoustie
07-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Ok, just finished, y'all are insane. That was outstanding, start to finish.

BetaMale
07-14-2010, 12:56 AM
Best news/politics show on the air, by far.

Stossle.

youngbuck
07-14-2010, 12:59 AM
After viewing that clip, there's no doubt that the "Tea Party" has been co-opted.

tremendoustie
07-14-2010, 02:24 AM
After viewing that clip, there's no doubt that the "Tea Party" has been co-opted.

Which clip? The lady running against Reid? She wasn't so bad ... she supported nullification.

Or do you mean Dobs?

But yeah, the tea party is not principled liberty lovers, at least certainly not exclusively.

Matt Collins
07-16-2010, 04:48 PM
I wanted to strangle Lou Dobbs. Fortunately the Judge showed him to be mostly filled with empty rhetoric and little substance.

Matt Collins
07-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Judge Nap: "Can I move from the Internet to Fox Business or Fox News?"
Fox News: "Sure, as long as you interrupt people and cut them off."
Yeah, he has got to stop that. His style is great because he has a very commanding presence. The interruptions however make it hard to watch because he comes across as rude (even though I realize he's from Jersey heh heh heh).

I think the problem is that it's too much crammed into a single episode. The Bolton / Ron segment could've been an exceptionally wonderful discussion, but not one got more than about 30 seconds to speak. However the way that the Judge strategically boxed Bolton and the Democrats into the same corner was BRILLIANT!

Ricky201
07-16-2010, 06:08 PM
The Judge seems like he has an agenda on his hand: To point out the Republican and Democratic establishments foreign policy are EXACTLY the same, and that Tea Party has more in common with libertarians than the Tea Party assumes.