PDA

View Full Version : C4L resubscribed me.

Promontorium
07-09-2010, 08:13 PM
I joined the Campaign For Liberty June 13, 2008. Before they even had their website. I joined because Ron Paul asked us to help continue his campaign beyond the presidency.

Well eventually there came a crossroads where I realized the C4L has little do to with Ron Paul and I didn't like where it was going. So like many others I broke off ties.

Now, many months later I just received an email, one of those fake general issue impersonal letters we all receive and it was from John Tate. Just letting me know C4L doesn't give a crap what I think, and they've resubscribed me, because apparantly my well thought out objections were invalid and I must have just been pushing the wrong buttons when I deleted my profile and unsubscribed from their website.

You know, it was easier to cancel my account with freecreditreport.com, and with them I got to speak with a real human.

C4L is a virus, and I've just been re-infected.

brandon
07-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Yea me too. Tate sent me some letter a couple days ago asking if I would consider resubscribing. I then went on to unsubscribe from Tate's emails.

Today I received an email from CFL.

PS my freecreditreport account is still open but will be closing it soon. :)

PPS I joined campaign for liberty as a dues paying member when I was at the founding meeting in MN.

pacelli
07-09-2010, 08:29 PM
This is getting ridiculous. So much for respecting people's privacy and personal decisions. That's really low. Re-subscribing people who unsubscribed with objections. No problem, I unsubscribed again.

LittleLightShining
07-10-2010, 07:07 AM
Same here. Plus I still get the expensive mailers even though I asked them to completely remove me from all of their lists.