PDA

View Full Version : Support Peter Schiff

SamuraisWisdom
07-09-2010, 05:58 PM
If you look on this forum, on average the Schiff forum has about 1/4 the amount of people viewing it as the Rand Paul forum. That's sad considering that so much work needs to be done for Schiff. Rand Paul is basically on his own at this point, there's really not a whole lot more we can do for him, but Schiff is another story. If we could get people to actually care about his race then he would have a shot, and with only a month or so left before the primary we have to act now.

I know there's a lot of important things going on right now such as the Rand Paul campaign, Ron Paul's potential 2012 campaign, world wide shenanigans, etc. But the Peter Schiff campaign is something that needs help right now. Everybody here was begging the man to run for Senate and because of you he has. Why turn your back on him? He is running an extremely active campaign but can only do so much himself and if people put in the effort they did for Rand then this thing could turn around. If people here truly want a libertarian revolution then we can't be satisfied with 1 victory at a time, we need to put forth a huge effort all around the board wherever we have the opportunity. And now, that opportunity is in Connecticut.

low preference guy
07-09-2010, 06:02 PM
I agree with your sentiment but whining doesn't win people.

If more people read Rand's forum, it's simply because there are more news to catch up about him. If you want to encourage people, you can also do it without criticizing Rand's forum readers. It's not a zero sum game. Many of them could call for Schiff while still reading his forum. Trying to stop them from doing the latter is pointless.

SamuraisWisdom
07-09-2010, 06:07 PM

If more people read Rand's forum, it's simply because there are more news to catch up about him. If you want to encourage people, you can also do it without criticizing Rand's forum readers. It's not a zero sum game. Many of them could call for Schiff while still reading his forum. Trying to stop them from doing the latter is pointless.

Whining? I'm not whining, I'm trying to appeal to people to pay attention to more than 1 person at a time. I read Rand's forum all the time, but I also read Schiff's and contribute once in a while because it's a worthwhile cause. I'm only criticizing those who solely focus on Rand while ignoring others like Schiff, it doesn't help our cause in the long run.

klamath
07-09-2010, 06:08 PM

+1