PDA

View Full Version : Debra Medina will speak on behalf of RJ Harris

RJHarris2010
07-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Former Candidate for Texas Governor, Debra Medina, will speak for RJ Harris on Saturday, July 10

Former GOP primary candidate for Texas Governor, Debra Medina, will be making a guest speaking appearance for RJ Harris at Saturday’s “Meet Your Candidates” event. The event will be held at the Great Plains Technology Center, Bldg 100 (4500 SW Lee Blvd. Lawton, Oklahoma) from 10A.M. – 2P.M. this Saturday, July 10. RJ Harris has provided the following comment about the event.

“It is quite an honor to have a liberty candidate of Debra’s stature come to Oklahoma to speak on my behalf, while I am away training for my upcoming Afghanistan Deployment.”

Debra Medina has been described as a self-made businesswoman and nurse who learned self-reliance early on a South Texas ranch. Debra has dedicated a considerable amount of her adult life to the pursuit of public policy that promotes limited government and the protection of the freedoms and prosperity envisioned by our nation's founders. Most recently, Debra ran as a candidate for governor in the Texas Republican Primary. She manages a healthcare consulting firm and serves as the chairman of We Texans, promoting public policy and legislation that advances and protects private property, personal and economic liberty, and the legitimate role of the states and their citizens within the framework of constitutional government. Debra stands in strong support of RJ Harris as the next U.S. Congressman from Oklahoma's 4th district. While she's a strong advocate of state sovereignty, she also understands the extreme importance of electing Congressmen who will weigh every decision according to the guidelines of the U.S. Constitution.

libertybrewcity
07-09-2010, 04:36 PM
nice, go RJ!