PDA

View Full Version : Everyone needs to chill out over this Tucker thing.

TheConstitutionLives
10-14-2007, 10:45 PM
Good grief. You sound like a bunch of children who had your fruitloops urinated in. It's not a big deal AT ALL. Some of you are totally overreacting. You've probably even emailed him to complain. Just freakin' relax. He wasn't trying to hurt Paul. Please stop overreacting.

brumans
10-14-2007, 10:48 PM
How do you know what a bunch of children would act like if someone urinated in their fruit loops?

Jojo
10-14-2007, 10:49 PM
What a yukkie comparison!

Ron Paul Fan
10-14-2007, 10:50 PM
I agree 100%. It's Tucker fucking Carlson!!!!! No one cares what he says let alone liberals. Some people in the other thread are actually writing him about this! Brilliant. Bombard one of our biggest allies in the media with hateful emails. That'll get Congressman Paul on Tucker more often!

fj45lvr
10-14-2007, 10:52 PM
you can tell that RPF is dominated by the older and mature members of the U.S.

there are so many different cries on here it is a cry baby factory.....at least Paul isn't the poster child for that....at least I hope he never will be.

Taco John
10-14-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm not relaxing. Tucker is hurting the cause. There's no reason to cut him slack. He's putting himself out there as the media torch--bearer for liberty on one hand, while jamming a knife in the cause of liberty with the other.

And I'm letting him know I think he's a traitor to the cause of liberty.

tucker.carlson@msnbc.com

uncle saddam
I'm sure we'll all get over it by tomorrow.

...fruit loops...yummmmmmm

TheConstitutionLives
I agree 100%. It's Tucker fucking Carlson!!!!! No one cares what he says let alone liberals. Some people in the other thread are actually writing him about this! Brilliant. Bombard one of our biggest allies in the media with hateful emails. That'll get Congressman Paul on Tucker more often!

EXACTLY. The one show that Paul goes on the most and some of the Paulites are ripping him to shreds over a comment that's not a big deal at all.

You're eating your own.

At this point I'm hoping that Tucker doesn't get back somehow b/c of all the unwarranted hate mail I'm sure he's receiving.

(shaking my head)

TheConstitutionLives
10-14-2007, 10:55 PM
I'm not relaxing. Tucker is hurting the cause. There's no reason to cut him slack. He's putting himself out there as the media torch--bearer for liberty on one hand, while jamming a knife in the cause of liberty with the other.

And I'm letting him know I think he's a traitor to the cause of liberty.

tucker.carlson@msnbc.com

Go ahead. You're making an ass of yourself and our ultimate goal whether you realize it or not.

Richandler
10-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Tucker was right Bill Maher pretends he like Ron Paul. He has a anti-fascist author on then continues to preach how Democrats are better at running government and only government can take care of certain problems.

quickmike
10-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Good grief. You sound like a bunch of children who had your fruitloops urinated in.

Finally, some common sense. Too many people acting like its the end of the world when Tucker Carlson says something.

http://www.x1x1x.com/pic/data/media/16/94078_cry_babies_09.jpg http://www.joereality.com/tv/images/tuckercarlson.jpg

Taco John
10-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Actually, I think he's the one who is hurting the ultimate goal, which is why I emailed him. Time to find out what the man is made of. Is he going to continue to hurt Paul by denigrating him and the cause of Liberty, or is he going to start being more inclusive and welcoming supporters from the left who are turned on by Paul's anti-war stance.

You guys can kiss his ass all you want. I'm not going to stop anybody. It's still somewhat of a free country.

TheConstitutionLives
10-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Tucker was right Bill Maher pretends he like Ron Paul. He has a anti-fascist author on then continues to preach how Democrats are better at running government and only government can take care of certain problems.

Yes, but who cares? We need all the press we can get. I don't care if Bill Maher is sincere or not. Doesn't matter to me one bit. Atleast they're talking about Paul and that's what we want.

richard1984
10-14-2007, 10:58 PM

I agree. He probably has the least serious show on MSNBC, for example.

People just go all ballistic over stupid things that little people say. Too much emotion. I don't really dig it.

Drknows
10-14-2007, 10:58 PM
Good grief. You sound like a bunch of children who had your fruitloops urinated in. It's not a big deal AT ALL. Some of you are totally overreacting. You've probably even emailed him to complain. Just freakin' relax. He wasn't trying to hurt Paul. Please stop overreacting.

I agree, when you become an adult you have to accept the fact that someone is going to urinate in your breakfast cereal. Just eat it.

TheConstitutionLives
10-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Actually, I think he's the one who is hurting the ultimate goal, which is why I emailed him. Time to find out what the man is made of. Is he going to continue to hurt Paul by denigrating him and the cause of Liberty, or is he going to start being more inclusive and welcoming supporters from the left who are turned on by Paul's anti-war stance.

You guys can kiss his ass all you want. I'm not going to stop anybody. It's still somewhat of a free country.

You're as hard headed as a neocon. Tucker wasn't trying to hurt the cause of liberty. Give me a break. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. If he were trying to hurt "liberty" do you think he'd have Paul on his freakin' show all the time????? NO!

Good gracious alive.

quickmike
10-14-2007, 11:02 PM
I agree, when you become an adult you have to accept the fact that someone is going to urinate in your breakfast cereal. Just eat it.

No, you give it to your little brother and make a new bowl for yourself.:D

Taco John
10-14-2007, 11:04 PM
It's my job to manage press for my clients. In addition to managing my client's media outreach, I evaluate media messages for a living to determine if the messages help my client's goals, or hurt them.

If you think Tucker is helping Ron Paul with what he's saying, I've got a bridge to sell you. Tucker is fixated on one thing: himself. He wants to be part of an exclusive cause that is so different that nobody else wants to be a part of it. And now that we have a shot, he's doing everything he can to drive people away from Ron Paul's messages.

Bill Maher is a MUCH more important media figure than Tucker is. Joy Behar is as well. For Tucker to sit there and try to drive Maher and Joy off of Ron Paul is traitorous to our cause. It doesn't help us one little bit. It only hurts.

So pucker up to Tucker. Tell me I'm over reacting. But I don't want to hear it from you when Maher and Joy Behar decide it's more important to talk about Obama or Hillary than about Ron Paul. I don't care if Tucker will invite Ron Paul onto his little nothing show that nobody watches. His show is irrelevant.

Cowlesy
10-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Finaly, some common sense. Too many people acting like its the end of the world when Tucker Carlson says something.

http://www.x1x1x.com/pic/data/media/16/94078_cry_babies_09.jpg http://www.joereality.com/tv/images/tuckercarlson.jpg

hahahahahaha. nice.

TheConstitutionLives
10-14-2007, 11:08 PM
And now that we have a shot, he's doing everything he can to drive people away from Ron Paul's messages.

- Which is why he has him on his show ALL THE TIME! Makes complete sense. He invites him on b/c he wants to destroy liberty and keep Paul's message from getting out. Brilliant analysis, Taco. (rolling eyes)

Trance Dance Master
10-14-2007, 11:09 PM
How do you know what a bunch of children would act like if someone urinated in their fruit loops?

They would probably just eat them without complaint if they were hungry enough and they didn't see you do it.

Taco John
10-14-2007, 11:13 PM
I've said my piece, and am confident in my professional analysis of this situation. You clearly don't understand media strategy and especially opportunity cost. Tucker's little nothing show is irrelevant. I could care less if he invites Ron Paul on his show if he's going to go out there to drive more important media figures off of his message.

I've given more than enough rationalization for my position. You can continue to defend Benedict Tucker if you want.

reduen
10-14-2007, 11:14 PM
No, you give it to your little brother and make a new bowl for yourself.:D

Boy, you make me very glad that I am the oldest sibling in my family!! lol

RP4ME
10-14-2007, 11:15 PM
I think the posts about Tucker are hysterical.....
I think the fact we have this thread about those threads is hysterical....

I think I'm gonna start a new thread about this thread about Tucker and i hope that someone doesnt disappoint me and starts another thread to discuss my thread discussing this thread that discusses all the other tucker threads an so on and so on and so on.....and then she tell two frinds and they tell two friends etc.....:D

speciallyblend
10-14-2007, 11:36 PM
Tucker carlson,is not helping the cause.I'm 39 and i can tell you.He is not helping,id rather he just shut his mouth and yap about britney spears.Tucker Carlson,would do best to shut his mouth for good,click.

Badger4Paul
10-14-2007, 11:36 PM
what's email for tucker's show so i can send him one?

Mitt Romneys sideburns
10-14-2007, 11:40 PM
I thought Tucker was absolutely right. Ron Paul stands for a lot of things that most people in the country have been conditioned to reject.

Thom1776
10-14-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm sorry, I missed this whole thing here.

What happened?

steph3n
10-14-2007, 11:48 PM
what tucker says will make people look it up! It is education of the sheeple, if you don't like it, ignore it.

someone that look sup and accepts wha tis said will likely be an avid supporter helping the cause instead of a fly by night that hurts anyway.

quickmike
10-14-2007, 11:49 PM
And how f--king dare anyone make fun of Tucker after all hes been through!!!! All you people care about is making money off of him........ HES A HUMAN!!!!!!

All you people want is MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/070913/n_britney_no1fan_070913.300w.jpg

fj45lvr
10-15-2007, 01:00 AM
What tucker said was sooooo good to say to Maher and JOY because the war issue is SO OVERWHELMING but at the end of the day these left wingers don't want anyone to have actual LIBERTY and total RESPONSIBILITY for themselves because it wouldn't end up being centered around THEM and their "annointed visions" of the way it ought to be.....they want everyone else to pay for their tyrannical controls!!!

RP4ME
10-15-2007, 01:03 AM
What tucker said was sooooo good to say to Maher and JOY because the war issue is SO OVERWHELMING but at the end of the day these left wingers don't want anyone to have actual LIBERTY and total RESPONSIBILITY for themselves because it wouldn't end up being centered around THEM and their "annointed visions" of the way it ought to be.....they want everyone else to pay for their tyrannical controls!!!

yeah to me it was more a slight to liberal audienc eto include Behar and Maher than it was to RP...b/c how can you argure against personal resp....youd look liek a shmuck on TV......I think he meant well but it came out a little wonky tahts all....

familydog
10-15-2007, 05:25 AM
Seriously. I've seen more anger directed at Tucker than CNBC and their last "debate."

Let's all send him angry emails. Then, he will stop having Ron Paul on all the time, stop bringing him up in discussions in a positive way, and tell his guests/analysts to stop mentioning him in a positive light. Mission accomplished.

BillyDkid
10-15-2007, 06:51 AM
There is a certain type of post in here that involves some people worrying about what other people think and what other people feel and telling other people they shouldn't think this or they shouldn't think that and so on. For the record, people are entitled to their own opinions about things and they are entitled to express those opinions how they see fit.

paulitics
10-15-2007, 07:11 AM
What are you guys going to do when Ron Paul is accused of antisemitism and racism? The enemy is not Tucker, he's done more to get RP on the air than anyone else. I wish people would care more about winning NH than this.

Leslie Webb
10-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Seriously. I've seen more anger directed at Tucker than CNBC and their last "debate."

Let's all send him angry emails. Then, he will stop having Ron Paul on all the time, stop bringing him up in discussions in a positive way, and tell his guests/analysts to stop mentioning him in a positive light. Mission accomplished.

Agreed. Last spring Tucker was one of the first of the MSM heads to interview Ron Paul on the air seriously; compare the negative interviews that Wolf Blitzer and Bill Maher did with Ron at about the same time, with Bill Maher dragging up Ron's views on the Civil War, for example.

71% of Republicans don't know enough about Ron Paul to have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of him. We need all the air time we can get. Don't alienate the one person in the media who has done the most to get Ron Paul on the air.

It would cost the campaign a lot of money and effort to pay for the national exposure Ron gets with air time on Tucker's show. If you were talking about Bill O'Reilly and the way he treated Ron on his show, your argument would have some merit. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill. For the most part Tucker's coverage has been positive, and unlike others in the MSM (O'Reilly, Hannity, Stephanapoulos, etc.) he has always treated Ron as a serious, legitimate candidate. Please think twice about sending angry, offensive emails to him that would keep Ron Paul from appearing on his show again.