PDA

View Full Version : Do you stop hanging out with non-RP supporters?

rodent
10-14-2007, 10:39 PM

0zzy
10-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Take her to a abortion procedure. That'll change her mind.
:]

prine.K
10-14-2007, 10:49 PM
Send her to my Myspace Page. http://www.myspace.com/kpgsx

It will convert just about anyone that is Indecisive.

My wife is weak minded enough to tell me she wanted to vote for Bill Richardson cause he did good things for New Mexico....she checked out my page and then completely rethought her choice.

I feel that if Ron Paul doesn't win the election we are all Doomed.
If one of the other candidates win by some Ultra-High conspiracy crap like the media is pulling, I am moving back to Texas, and urging my Texas Government to Suceed and become a Republic again....I am tired of being milked like a Duracel Battery and the NeoCons lining up my kids and their kids for the Bill.

I do not want anyone associated with a Prior Presidency, or Sept. 11th, or that has not served in the United States Military at some point in their life.

Hmmmm Ron Paul is the Man.

Go RP!

prine.k

Trance Dance Master
10-14-2007, 11:07 PM
Send her to my Myspace Page. www.myspace/kpgsx

My wife is weak minded enough to tell me she wanted to vote for Bill Richardson cause he did good things for New Mexico....she checked out my page and then completely rethought her choice.

If one of the other candidates win by some Ultra-High conspiracy crap like the media is pulling, I am moving back to Texas, and urging my Texas Government to Suceed and become a Republic again....I am tired of being milked like a Duracel Battery and the NeoCons lining up my kids and their kids for the Bill.

I do not want anyone associated with a Prior Presidency, or Sept. 11th, or that has not served in the United States Military at some point in their life.

Go RP!

prine.k
Your myspace link doesn't work.

prine.K
10-14-2007, 11:19 PM
I Apologize.

LINK FIXED!!!!

V-rod
10-14-2007, 11:41 PM
How old is your girlfriend? If she is 25 or under then there might be hope, if she's over that, maybe dump her? ;)

Wendi
10-15-2007, 07:12 AM
I just don't talk politics with people who are ignorant and want to do nothing but argue when their mind is firmly made up.

They'll see, when he wins and the nation is better :D

kylejack
10-15-2007, 07:17 AM
Strap her down to a chair, inject her with a psychotropic, and make her watch Youtubes until she supports Ron Paul.

DaronWestbrooke
10-15-2007, 07:35 AM
I've converted dozens and dozens of people, but my girlfriend is still stuck on the dumb issue of abortion.

I'm pro-abortion and I have confidence in Paul. Show her how he voted against issues like making it a crime to take a minor across state lines for an abortion. While Paul may personally be against abortion, he won't take away a woman's right to choose, he will let the people decide. I don't feel a woman's right to choose is in danger w/ Paul.

unklejman
10-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Stop hanging out? No. Even though my mind is on the campaign a lot, it is healthy to break away some times and just do something unrelated.

My girlfriend isn't even a US citizen, so she isn't nearly as interested/knowledgeable in US politics. She keeps me sane.

Nefertiti
10-15-2007, 09:32 AM
I'm not sure how you can change her mind about Ron Paul, but I think you yourself have to give serious consideration whether you want to continue with someone who would abort your own child. Her views may be a non-issue when it comes to politics, but it is a very real issue when it comes to your relationship.

alicegardener
10-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Instead of dumping on the girl, give this guy reasons why Ron Paul in not a threat to her. By the way, guys, its easy for YOU to say an unwanted pregnancy comes second to your money and your political power. Its a totally life-changing issue for a woman. Why can't you get that?

Marshall
10-15-2007, 10:10 AM
By the way, guys, its easy for YOU to say an unwanted pregnancy comes second to your money and your political power. Its a totally life-changing issue for a woman. Why can't you get that?

It's a life-changing issue for the man too. Even if he wants it gone, he doesn't get a say, but he'll be sued for child support for sure!

kylejack
10-15-2007, 10:24 AM
It's a life-changing issue for the man too. Even if he wants it gone, he doesn't get a say, but he'll be sued for child support for sure!
There are precautions to prevent pregnancy.

Marshall
10-15-2007, 12:25 PM
There are precautions to prevent pregnancy.

Yes there are many. Made for both men and women. Whats your point?

kylejack
10-15-2007, 12:49 PM
Yes there are many. Made for both men and women. Whats your point?

The man gets a say. He doesn't have to impregnate anyone in the first place. Don't have unprotected sex if you don't want to pay child support.

ThePieSwindler
10-15-2007, 12:51 PM
oh snap here we go again. Abortion warz GO. Emotional appeals and holier-than-thou sentiments, GO! WOOT! Nothing better than a flame war about a hot button issue,!!!

kylejack
10-15-2007, 12:52 PM
oh snap here we go again. Abortion warz GO. Emotional appeals and holier-than-thou sentiments, GO! WOOT! Nothing better than a flame war about a hot button issue,!!!

Lock and load!

ThePieSwindler
10-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Lock and load!

:-D

Actually kylejack i agree with everything you're saying, but i like lulz and drama more thani like logical discourse, so.

torchbearer
10-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Strap her down to a chair, inject her with a psychotropic, and make her watch Youtubes until she supports Ron Paul.

You do that too?

JS4Pat
10-15-2007, 01:24 PM
How does anyone not see this man as the clear, logical solution? How dumb and uneducated do you have to be to not get why he's the only real choice we have?
Wish I could figure out the answer to that. :confused:

lucius
10-15-2007, 04:48 PM
You do that too?

ala Clockwork Orange, Ron Paul 97+ Hours on 2 MP3 CDs UPDATED FREE SHIPPING: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260169619698&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=260148544330&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

noxagol
10-15-2007, 05:27 PM
One of my friends is a communist and really doesn't like Ron Paul. We get into some nice debates on things and we keep it quite civil. despite both of us being quite arrogant intellectually.

Adamsa
10-15-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm pretty sure if she watches a foetus scream as it is removed and dropped into a bucket like Ron did she'd change her mind.

Not to say any pro-choice people here would though, but it's just one of those things.

Corydoras
10-15-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm not sure how you can change her mind about Ron Paul, but I think you yourself have to give serious consideration whether you want to continue with someone who would abort your own child. Her views may be a non-issue when it comes to politics, but it is a very real issue when it comes to your relationship.

I think that is an EXTREMELY good point.
:eek:

noxagol
10-15-2007, 08:38 PM
I think that is an EXTREMELY good point.
:eek:

Indeed. I know that if I told my gf to abort our baby should she be having one, she would slap me, dump me, then hit me up for all I am worth. She told her twin sister she would disown her if she got an abortion. Though she does think it is OK to get one if the mother has to in order to save her life. So she is smart on this subject, at least in my opinion.

Eric21ND
10-16-2007, 06:29 AM
Send her to my Myspace Page. http://www.myspace.com/kpgsx

Go RP!

prine.k

your myspace is private :rolleyes: