PDA

View Full Version : Random/Creative ideas for low-cost promotion

L4RP
10-14-2007, 10:02 PM
> Send for those "free business cards" offers we all get spammed with (actual cost is $9.99 for 250): include www.ronpaul2008.com, image of Dr. Paul, and 2-3 lines of key issues

> Send for the same offer but those free address lables: I have seen stickers stuck to light poles, campus bulletin boards, diner bathroom walls, etc.

> I do not condone this but I have seen Ron Paul bumper stickers everywhere in leiu of local "tagging"...

> Order 1,000 inexpensive pencils with the website and a solid quote on them, leave them at restaurants, coffee shops, computer stores, phone booths, library counters, etc.

> Order Ron Paul address lables and use them on all you bills & correspondence; even corporate memos (jk!) ;)

> Add Ron Paul quotes to your personal & work email signature lines, include links to videos or websites

> Do the same thing in all your forum/chat correspondence online; answer listserve posts with a short message including these quotes and links

> Email videos or links to friends and families and ask for their input- if they support another candidate ask them why, and ask them to do a "pro and con list" to compare & contrast with Dr. Paul

> Start discussions, include valid key points and references- back it all up with data and ask for input from those you are speaking with- getting ppl talking gets them thinking; if they think they learn, feel, react, remember, and bring it up later...

> Write papers and have them published, write poems or create art and have it published or shown... haha, or someone start writing "Ron Paul" applications (joking again) ;)

> Create homemade fliers and post at local areas of high traffic like the gym, mall, grocery store, toy stores, schools, bus stops, subway stations, or other places with public bulletin boards where people will stop and read when bored

> "Conveniently forget" a Ron Paul business card mentioned above in the dressing rooms of a local popular clothes store and in the kiosk terminals at Hastings/Blockbuster/etc.

> etc. :)

katao
10-14-2007, 10:35 PM
I hadn't thought of pencils/pens before. Thanks for the ideas!