PDA

View Full Version : I have a confession...

tjeffersonsghost
07-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Please don't hold it against me. I use my good looks and charm to sway women to be Ron Paul supporters... there I said it...

I own a small online business and I go to school at night. Im 28 and a fairly handsome man with whit and charm. The chicks love me, every class I get numbers thrown my way (I dont do anything with them because I am married.) But in every class I am sure to throw out there I am a Ron Paul supporter. Several women have asked me about him (and even some men who are just trying to get with the women getting with me) and I talk about him.

I have converted quite a few people to the cause. One person at a time people that is how we have to do this. Use whatever you have to offer to get it done but spread the word.

(Ive been having problems converting the hot latin chicks though... they dont like his immigration policy.)

Paulitical Correctness
07-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Collinsesque.

Jordan
07-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Collinsesque.

I lol'd.

ravedown
07-08-2010, 10:53 AM
work the gays too.

Anti Federalist
07-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Im 28 and a fairly handsome man with whit and charm

Some women like smart men who use proper spelling and grammar.

It's "wit", meaning intellectually humorous or witty.

"Whit" meaning a small amount, is, of course, something completely different.

(PS - Shut up Danke, I am too a dude)

acptulsa
07-08-2010, 10:57 AM

And scarcely an admission designed to endear you to the ladies, if I understand correctly.

Of course, he might have been saying he actually is among those of us who know how to play Whist (think Bridge without trump).

specsaregood
07-08-2010, 10:58 AM

/me waits for melissa to swoon.

And for the record, I also have the problem of too many women throwing themselves at me. But hey, somebody has to be that guy.

Anti Federalist
07-08-2010, 10:59 AM
And scarcely an admission designed to endear you to the ladies, if I understand correctly.

Of course, he might have been saying he actually is among those of us who know how to play Whist (think Bridge without trump).

I'm LOLing now. :D

tjeffersonsghost
07-08-2010, 11:00 AM
work the gays too.

no thanks

tjeffersonsghost
07-08-2010, 11:00 AM

(PS - Shut up Danke, I am too a dude)

I figured that out after I posted. Havent corrected it and wont since you called me out on it. :)

Deborah K
07-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Picture, or it didn't happen.

tjeffersonsghost
07-08-2010, 11:01 AM

And for the record, I also have the problem of too many women throwing themselves at me. But hey, somebody has to be that guy.

Use your skills then to convert women. You convert the women you will convert them men...

Anti Federalist
07-08-2010, 11:03 AM

I had her in mind when I wrote it.

I was never that guy.

Always had to work hard at it.

I was like that Beavis and Butthead gag, when they said, "Huh huh, cool! The only thing better than a band that gets lots of chicks is a band that scares lots of chicks".

I scared lots of chicks. Still do, probably, although I've grown old enough now, not to notice or care anymore.

Bruno
07-08-2010, 11:04 AM
Draw them in with your looks, keep long enough with your charm to hear the message. I approve of this plan. :)

she's gotta point there

Anti Federalist
07-08-2010, 11:04 AM
I figured that out after I posted. Havent corrected it and wont since you called me out on it. :)

You had to figure you were gonna catch some flak over that post, am I right?

;)

tjeffersonsghost
07-08-2010, 11:06 AM

Im the one in the white shirt...

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss66/tjeffersonsghost/me.jpg

I guess I should show me dressed up instead of casual (If Im gonna try and sell myself here) :) but youll have to settle for my casual

specsaregood
07-08-2010, 11:07 AM
./

YumYum
07-08-2010, 11:08 AM
work the gays too.

Its apparent that he hasn't by his comment "Please don't hold it against me.":p

acptulsa
07-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Looks like a sausage fest. Perhaps you should work on the men directly instead.

Not instead. Take on any likely target. We need them all.

tjeffersonsghost
Looks like a sausage fest. Perhaps you should work on the men directly instead.

Haha I dont have any pics of me converting. She asked for a pic of me so I pulled the first one I could find.

tjeffersonsghost
Not instead. Take on any likely target. We need them all.

Thank you. At least Im trying to spread the message :) Ill do whatever it takes. BTW you should only hear the debates professors and I have when it comes to Ron Paul. It gets intense I must confess.

YumYum
07-08-2010, 11:11 AM
(Ive been having problems converting the hot latin chicks though... they dont like his immigration policy.)

Why are you only going after the "hot latin chicks"? Try converting the not-so-hot Latin chicks, you might have better luck.

tjeffersonsghost
07-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Why are you only going after the "hot latin chicks"? Try converting the not-so-hot Latin chicks, you might have better luck.

The hot ones will attract men. Even the not so hot ones have issues with his immigration policy. Not everyone wants 20 foot walls around our country. I send them to his site and that is the message they are taking away.

Acala
07-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Im the one in the white shirt...

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss66/tjeffersonsghost/me.jpg

Maybe it's your personality. :D

Sentient Void
07-08-2010, 11:25 AM
That's right, bro - that's how it's done.

One person at a time. Freedom *is* ppopular once you explain it to people. And use what you have to get the talk started.

Spread it virally. And I don't mean STD's.

Matt Collins
07-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Collinsesque.
Catching on, I'm telling ya! :D

Matt Collins
07-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Please don't hold it against me. I use my good looks and charm to sway women to be Ron Paul supporters... there I said it...

I own a small online business and I go to school at night. Im 28 and a fairly handsome man with whit and charm. The chicks love me, every class I get numbers thrown my way (I dont do anything with them because I am married.) But in every class I am sure to throw out there I am a Ron Paul supporter. Several women have asked me about him (and even some men who are just trying to get with the women getting with me) and I talk about him.

I have converted quite a few people to the cause. One person at a time people that is how we have to do this. Use whatever you have to offer to get it done but spread the word.

Here is how you do it.....

- Buy yourself some suits.
- Talk over their heads.
- Don't drink cheap alcohol.
- Have a slight bit of arrogance/ego (but not too much).
- Don't just act important, actually be important.
- Get pictures with influential people
- Get pictures with lots of good looking ladies
- Create over 21k posts on RPF spreading around your knowledge and showing off your influence
- Get made into a meme
- ????
- Profit ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

tjeffersonsghost
07-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Maybe it's your personality. :D

Haha ouch.... I said "fairly handsome"

Bruno
07-08-2010, 11:31 AM

- Talk over their heads.
- Create over 21k posts on RPF spreading around your knowledge and showing your influence
- Get made into a meme
- ????
- Profit

Do you really want to open yourself up like that, Matt? :p :D

Krugerrand
07-08-2010, 11:33 AM

- Talk over their heads.
- Create over 21k posts on RPF spreading around your knowledge and showing your influence
- Get made into a meme
- ????
- Profit ;)

Spoken by the Revolution's established Fashion Expert!

Krugerrand
07-08-2010, 11:35 AM
//

tjeffersonsghost
07-08-2010, 11:36 AM

- Talk over their heads.
- Get made into a meme
- ????
- Profit ;)

So let me get this straight, if I get 21k posts on here like you, go around and tell the ladies that I have 21k posts on Ron Paul Forums that they will immediatly fall in love and want to convert? Hmm

50 posts a day, 365 days in a year... hmmmm do I have to wear the suit? :)

MelissaWV
07-08-2010, 11:36 AM

- Talk over their heads.
- Get made into a meme
- ????
- Profit ;)

How you do what? I haven't noticed a lot of pictures of you with hot Latinas :)

As for "they don't like his immigration policy," good job. :rolleyes: Lord knows that the typical Cubana viewpoint on immigration is the same as the Puertorriqueña viewpoint is the same as the Venezolana viewpoint is the same as the Costarricense viewpoint is the same as the Mexicana viewpoint and so on; there is no variation between Latinas. You have that absolutely pegged.

All ignorance and fame whoring ( :D Collins) aside, the fundamental point is sound. We need to talk to anyone willing to listen about our candidates of choice, and be educated on where they stand with the major issues of the day.

tjeffersonsghost
07-08-2010, 11:41 AM
I took down the photo. I get paranoid having my photos online to long :)

Matt Collins
07-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Spoken by the Revolution's established Fashion Expert!
Only according to DailyKos :p

Acala
07-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Haha ouch.... I said "fairly handsome"

Just kidding. You are a very handsome guy. In fact, if I were gay . . . wait . . .as I stare at your picture I am thinking maybe I AM gay and have just been in denial all this time! Where do you live?

tjeffersonsghost
07-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Just kidding. You are a very handsome guy. In fact, if I were gay . . . wait . . .as I stare at your picture I am thinking maybe I AM gay and have just been in denial all this time! Where do you live?

South Florida (You're not with the CIA are you?)

Matt Collins
07-08-2010, 11:56 AM
How you do what? I haven't noticed a lot of pictures of you with hot Latinas :)That's because I don't live in Florida at the moment :o

Matt Collins
07-08-2010, 11:59 AM
So let me get this straight, if I get 21k posts on here like you, go around and tell the ladies that I have 21k posts on Ron Paul Forums that they will immediatly fall in love and want to convert? Hmm

50 posts a day, 365 days in a year... hmmmm do I have to wear the suit? :)
Well... no one can be quite as good as me, but you can strive to be close. :cool:

No1ButPaul08
07-08-2010, 12:00 PM
- Talk over their heads.

Aren't you too short to talk over anyone's head?

Acala
07-08-2010, 12:00 PM
South Florida (You're not with the CIA are you?)

Not yet. They have made me some offers but they have not reached my price.

rprprs
07-08-2010, 12:13 PM

LOL

(Sorry, Matt, but that was funny.)

Matt Collins
07-08-2010, 12:36 PM
LOL

(Sorry, Matt, but that was funny.)
I set myself up for it... let no one ever say that I don't have a sense of humor :p

Acala
07-08-2010, 02:57 PM
I set myself up for it... let no one ever say that I don't have a sense of humor :p

The Collins has no sense of humor.

heavenlyboy34
07-08-2010, 03:03 PM
How you do what? I haven't noticed a lot of pictures of you with hot Latinas :)

As for "they don't like his immigration policy," good job. :rolleyes: Lord knows that the typical Cubana viewpoint on immigration is the same as the Puertorriqueña viewpoint is the same as the Venezolana viewpoint is the same as the Costarricense viewpoint is the same as the Mexicana viewpoint and so on; there is no variation between Latinas. You have that absolutely pegged.

All ignorance and fame whoring ( :D Collins) aside, the fundamental point is sound. We need to talk to anyone willing to listen about our candidates of choice, and be educated on where they stand with the major issues of the day.

lmao!! Have I told you I love you lately, Melissa? ;):D

KCIndy
07-08-2010, 04:28 PM

ouch!

That was a LOW blow!

:D

jake
07-08-2010, 04:29 PM
pic ?

MelissaWV
07-08-2010, 04:30 PM
lmao!! Have I told you I love you lately, Melissa? ;):D

Whenever I see Bunchies, I think of you <3