PDA

View Full Version : Boots on the ground

bobmurph
10-14-2007, 09:42 PM
I suggest a new rule of thumb:

Hand out 10 slim jims for every post on this forum.

Obviously, we all enjoy posting on here, but for all the time spent on here it is important that we're all out spreading the message to new people every week. Preaching to the choir isn't getting us the new votes we need if we want to win this thing. Ron Paul isn't going to win unless we are relentless in our efforts to spread the message and get his name out there.

Go buy your slim jims and get out on the streets and pass 'em out...10 for every post...or you could just stop posting...your call;)

american.swan
10-14-2007, 10:01 PM
I suggest a new rule of thumb:

Hand out 10 slim jims for every post on this forum.

Obviously, we all enjoy posting on here, but for all the time spent on here it is important that we're all out spreading the message to new people every week. Preaching to the choir isn't getting us the new votes we need if we want to win this thing. Ron Paul isn't going to win unless we are relentless in our efforts to spread the message and get his name out there.

Go buy your slim jims and get out on the streets and pass 'em out...10 for every post...or you could just stop posting...your call;)

Or 100 phone calls per post....http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25193

me3
10-14-2007, 10:12 PM
A good checklist is

Have you told all of your family (uncles, cousins, aunts, grand parents, nieces, nephews) about Ron Paul?

Have you handed out slimjims to your coworkers and friends?

Have you approached your neighbors on both sides of your home, across the street and on both corners of your block about Ron Paul?

If everyone reached out to 10 people, this thing would be rolling at a frantic pace.