PDA

View Full Version : Message for the patriots in the FBI and law enforcement.

american.swan
10-14-2007, 09:37 PM
I don't know about you, but when I saw Naomi Wolf a month ago on the Daily Show, I made plans to buy her new book, The End of America. I had to wait until pay day to order it here in a South Korean book store. It took two weeks to arrive.

In it she details how law enforcement agencies recently have gotten involved in peace activities as spies who report back to more powerful decision makers. She links this activity to other authoritarian leaders world wide during the 1900's.

So I want to let all of you know that law enforcement is alive and well monitoring websites like this one and I would have a hard time believing they aren't monitoring this website.

If you are a law enforcement officer assigned/ told to monitor websites and activities like the one's on this website then please reassess what you're really being told to do. I have a hard time believing the "because we COULD cause violence" that we should be monitored and secondly, in my opinion how could you call yourself and American while doing your job? What you're being told to do is purely in line with authoritarian fascist ideologies and not democracy in any sense of the word.

Please resign as soon as you can and refuse to report any information collected by ISP's or whatever you use to identify users here.

Thank you

Bradley in DC
10-14-2007, 11:15 PM
I don't know about you, but when I saw Naomi Wolf a month ago on the Daily Show, I made plans to buy her new book, The End of America. I had to wait until pay day to order it here in a South Korean book store. It took two weeks to arrive.

In it she details how law enforcement agencies recently have gotten involved in peace activities as spies who report back to more powerful decision makers. She links this activity to other authoritarian leaders world wide during the 1900's.

So I want to let all of you know that law enforcement is alive and well monitoring websites like this one and I would have a hard time believing they aren't monitoring this website.

If you are a law enforcement officer assigned/ told to monitor websites and activities like the one's on this website then please reassess what your really being told to do. I have a hard time believing the "because we COULD cause violence" that we should be monitored and secondly, in my opinion how could you call yourself and American while doing your job? What your being told to do is purely in line authoritarian fascist ideologies and not democracy in any sense of the word.

Please resign as soon as you can and refuse to report any information collected by ISP's or whatever you use to identify users here.

Thank you

No offense, but she's a two-bit hack. It isn't recent. In fact, go read the Church Commission report.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

american.swan
10-14-2007, 11:26 PM
No offense, but she's a two-bit hack. It isn't recent. In fact, go read the Church Commission report.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

No offense taken and also no offense but I don't exactly get your point.

It seems to me that what your trying to say is that she isn't reporting anything new. I can agree to that. She mentions older reports. She doesn't hide dates of activities in her book to make it seem like this stuff is now and never was before.

maybe you can clearify your point. have you read her book?

OptionsTrader
10-14-2007, 11:31 PM
ALERT ALERT

The authorities have flagged you for repeated misuse of contractions.

your trying to say

your being told to do

american.swan
10-15-2007, 12:20 AM
Are those contractions?

reaver
10-15-2007, 12:37 AM
"your" isn't.

american.swan
10-15-2007, 12:58 AM
ah hehe i get it. I am guilty. I was thinking of something else. funny...I fixed it for you.

Wendi
10-15-2007, 07:18 AM
It's a public message board. They can watch us all they want. There is no expectation of privacy here.

Now, a note to those who are doing the watching ...

We know you're here. While it doesn't really matter, because we have nothing to hide, there are other groups out there that you are trying to infiltrate that *do* have things to hide. If we know you're here, don't you think *they* know you're there, too? You're wasting your time and OUR tax money, and I for one don't appreciate it.

Why don't you go arrest some criminals that are robbing or killing instead of sitting around reading this board?

Marshall
10-15-2007, 07:34 AM
Why don't you go arrest some criminals that are robbing or killing instead of sitting around reading this board?[/I]

Well that would be like... work. Plus, theres zero chance of being shot at while reading a message board. Although you also don't get to tase anyone to break up the tedium.