PDA

View Full Version : Bad News: Newt Gingrich called me.

Lord Xar
07-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Yeah - his "presidential council" whatever the fuck that is.

I think Newt is looking to run. He is a globalist piece of shit and is just as bad as Obama. The republican sheeple will love him.

Please tell me he was just trying to fundraise for the repubs and NOT run for president?

I told the phone guy that Newt is NOT a conservative (as he was labeled a conservative) and the guy was like "uhmm ok"..

arghh. this is gonna divide the repubs and put a damper on the tea party movement.. exactly what they want.

Elle
07-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Start going to tea party meetings in your area and let them know what Newt really is all about.

youngbuck
07-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Blame Newt for the republican party going neo-con. He really is a scumbag and an enemy of the Constitution.

IPSecure
07-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Gingrich’s political group, American Solutions for Winning the Future has a major fund-raising advantage over the others, because – as a so-called 527 group – it can accept unlimited contributions from people and corporations.
Link (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/36300.html#ixzz0m7A99QoO)He has unlimited funding...

What will stop the Federal Reserve from funding these groups, with unlimited fiat currency?

james1906
07-07-2010, 10:33 PM
I had a post on here a month ago about the same thing. I told the lady to google the real newt gingrich.

RonPaulGetsIt
07-07-2010, 10:42 PM
They called me a while back. I gave the guy hell. I was in a bad mood at the time and just asked him why he was calling me specifically and then told him i could care less about Newt Gingrich.

After some reflection I at first wished I had spelled out his neocon big government ways, but now I think the could care less line is more appropriate. I am done arguing with these fools.

FrankRep
07-07-2010, 10:59 PM
I told the lady to google the real newt gingrich.

The Real Newt Gingrich

The Real Newt Gingrich on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/6445068)

michaelwise
07-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Newt Gingrich = Necon piece of shit.

sailingaway
07-07-2010, 11:06 PM
PPP is saying he should run, he's been leading their polls.

Um, he doesn't take anything from Ron's numbers, but from others. So why do we care if he runs?

Akus
07-08-2010, 12:23 AM
I think THE trump card when talking to conservatives about Newt should be that if it's Obama VS Newt, Obama will win.

Seriously, other then our guy, I do not see how Obama can lose in '12. All he has to do is sturr memories of a mumbling white "let's bomb everyone" Republican who thinks stem cell research is evil and environmental concerns are "for ******s", and the crowd will vote him right back in.

libertybrewcity
07-08-2010, 01:01 AM
newt's group called me a while back and I told her off. Remember NY-21 special election? he endorsed the "republican" that eventually endorsed the democrat after the conservative party was gaining in the polls.

They never called back.