PDA

View Full Version : SEN. ROBERT BENNETT admits willingness to ignore Constitution

emazur
07-07-2010, 08:52 PM
YouTube - Another politician admits willingness to ignore Constitution (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxCsONZh6qI)

anaconda
07-07-2010, 08:58 PM
LOL. What was his oath of office?:confused:

Dr.3D
07-07-2010, 09:02 PM
So? Nobody is going to do anything about it. The oath of office is just a formality to most of those critters.

low preference guy
07-07-2010, 09:03 PM
what an idiot.

emazur
07-07-2010, 09:08 PM
So? Nobody is going to do anything about it. The oath of office is just a formality to most of those critters.

Not entirely true - other Republicans challenged his incumbency and he was defeated. But who knows how the victor will turn out...

Deborah K
07-07-2010, 09:14 PM
If you want to see real arrogance from a politician watch this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=251577

Koz
07-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Yeah, I mean why would the good people of Utah expect him to defend the Constitution. I mean you would think he took an oath or something.

He definitely got railroaded. I'm sure they will miss him once he's gone.

libertybrewcity
07-07-2010, 09:19 PM
If you want to see real arrogance from a politician watch this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=251577

pete stark sure is something else. i honestly think the guy is mentally insane.

GunnyFreedom
07-07-2010, 09:27 PM

The more of these cretins what actually admit it, the easier it will be for us to make our case. When I see these evil hateful people actually admitting that they ignore the Constitution I am actually filled with a kind of glee -- every time they do it it makes our job easier...

HOLLYWOOD
07-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Senator Bennett knows he's done... He's a lame duck, He doesn't give a shit. He bilked the taxpayers, He fooled his constituents, He lined his pockets.... AND, We The People pay for this Narcissistic bastard all the way to his coffin.

Always remember that scumbag Felon, now Not Felon Senator Stevens from Alaska... the ENTIRE SENATE gave that lying, racketeering, conspiring, thief a sustained standing ovation.

"Sociopaths of Capital Hill" will compete against the "Con-Men of Congress" this Fall in your prime time lineup.

The DumbA$$ viewers will continue to support these Rich Fascists AssHoles all the way to their coffins.

"We are a dumbed-down nation of fools... the exact product a tyrannical government creates."

speciallyblend
07-07-2010, 09:52 PM
The more of these cretins what actually admit it, the easier it will be for us to make our case. When I see these evil hateful people actually admitting that they ignore the Constitution I am actually filled with a kind of glee -- every time they do it it makes our job easier...

It is hard to give details in exact words but i feel colorado 2010 politically could be the revolution spark needed! all depends on the voters of course!! i sense something in Colorado is going to happen in 2010. voters in general have had it!! no party will be spared;) i can only hope!! Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012

erowe1
07-08-2010, 07:36 AM
Somebody should make a video compilation of as many examples of this as possible from both parties.

VegasPatriot
07-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Somebody should make a video compilation of as many examples of this as possible from both parties.
I like that idea... I think I will start working on a video. For a title maybe use: Oath Breakers, or maybe Oath Keepers vs Oath Breakers... hmmm

erowe1
07-08-2010, 09:09 AM
I like that idea... I think I will start working on a video. For a title maybe use: Oath Breakers, or maybe Oath Keepers vs Oath Breakers... hmmm

Maybe we can try to make a master list of anti-constitution quotes here to get it rolling. Some were actually caught on video, others weren't, but might be able to fit into a video with scenes that show the article where the quote appears and then show a picture of the culprit with his or her words showing on the screen.

So there's:
1) This Bennett one
2) The Nancy Pelosi "Are you kidding?" one
3) GWB calling the Constitution a G-D piece of paper
4) I'm pretty sure I can scrounge up some good ones from Marlin Stutzman, who's the GOP nominee for Congress in IN-3, and a shoo-in to win it.
5) Denny Hastert telling RP the Constitution was obsolete when he wanted to vote on an actual declaration of war against Afghanistan instead of an authorization of force.

What else?

I know there were some other recent ones.

lx43
07-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Maybe we can try to make a master list of anti-constitution quotes here to get it rolling. Some were actually caught on video, others weren't, but might be able to fit into a video with scenes that show the article where the quote appears and then show a picture of the culprit with his or her words showing on the screen.

So there's:
1) This Bennett one
4) I'm pretty sure I can scrounge up some good ones from Marlin Stutzman, who's the GOP nominee for Congress in IN-3, and a shoo-in to win it.
5) Denny Hastert telling RP the Constitution was obsolete when he wanted to vote on an actual declaration of war against Afghanistan instead of an authorization of force.

What else?

From my state of SC Congressman Jim Clyburn telling the Judge on Brian and the Judge that most of what they do in Washington isn't authorized by the constitution.

erowe1
07-08-2010, 09:57 AM
From my state of SC Congressman Jim Clyburn telling the Judge on Brian and the Judge that most of what they do in Washington isn't authorized by the constitution.

Was he saying that with approval? Or was he complaining about it?

erowe1
07-08-2010, 09:58 AM
I thought Matt Collins posted something recently where a TN congressman said something like this. But I can't find the thread.

Deborah K
07-08-2010, 10:03 AM

So there's:
1) This Bennett one

What else?

Check out Pete Stark's two tubes in this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=251577

Check out Pete Stark's two tubes in this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=251577

John Taylor
07-08-2010, 10:07 AM
This is why we replaced Bob Bennett with Mike Lee.

lx43
07-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Was he saying that with approval? Or was he complaining about it?

Clyburn definately wasn't complaining about it. Do a google search you'll find it.