PDA

View Full Version : Free Market Response for Dr. Paul

jjschless
06-07-2007, 10:08 PM
I don't know if this has been suggested here so I am going to post it anyway. This strategy works along the lines of BS talks and money walks. When you visit a website that posts a neutral to positive article about Ron Paul you should leave a comment thanking them and then proceed to click through a ad on their page.

The at-a-boy of a comment is kind and the increased hit count the site experiences will effect their ad revenue. Most, if not all, internet ad agencies pay more for a click through (clicking on an ad and then spending some time on the site) and this will show a greater impact.

The sites will realize that publishing Dr. Paul's message is profitable and will likely seek to do it more often.

As far as the mainstream sites: FOX, MSNBC, CNN, et cetera, this may not be a successful strategy due to the strict control they exercise. So look for other sites that are doing this and try the strategy on them.

I'm certainly not an expert on internet advertising but I believe in order to receive a good amount of money you would have to click through to the site and the spend a couple minutes there navigating around the site.

Perhaps this can best be accomplished by opening the ad site in a different window or tab and returning to it every minute or so and navigating to another section.

If their are members that know more about this I would appreciate the input.

This can also apply to TV and radio appearances. Just recently Tucker Carlson had Ron Paul on. Sending Tucker an approving email indicating that he just got another viewer could help the cause. I know that Tucker stated that he wanted Dr. Paul on more frequently; obviously Tucker knows a good bet when he sees one. (At least in the case of Dr. Paul) So try this practice on other appearances.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THE OPPOSITE AND SEND ANGRY OR THREATING EMAILS TO THOSE OUTLETS THAT POST/PUBLISH/AIR NEGATIVITIES.

We supporters are very capable of mobilizing and the media knows this. Like a school of fish we can move in unison to the presentation of our Champion.

Now lets show them that this can be worth their while.

Spread the word!

johngr
06-08-2007, 01:55 AM
How about a list of urls of favorable articles?

foofighter20x
06-08-2007, 10:23 AM
How about a list of urls of favorable articles?

Google. (http://news.google.com/news?um=1&tab=wn&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-us&q=%22ron+paul%22&scoring=n)

dtritton
06-08-2007, 10:37 AM
I don't think you need to spend time on the site of the ad you click through. A friend of mine places ads on his site and I click on ads when I'm on his site (oops, I hope GoogleAds doesn't read this) and this affects his ad revenue even though I close the site immediately upon loading.